• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball GT is HEAVILY Downplayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The energy needed to shake a car isn’t nearly the same as the energy needed to destroy one. So yeah you wouldn’t be.
Did you not read the whole thread before adding to this convo? Because you really should start actually reading the entire thread before you bring in a point that's already been addressed/debunked.

Again, there is a difference between shaking something with your hands and shaking something with your spiritual energy alone. If a car can barely survive your own spiritual energy when powering up I'm pretty sure you are capable of destroying it.

• Content Revision Threads need to be supported by scans, quotes, video clips, accepted calculations, or any other direct proof that claimed events actually happened in the source material. In the absence of this evidence, CRTs may be closed without notice.
  • A single verse shouldn't have more than 3 content revisions threads running simultaneously. If 3 are already running, one of them should be concluded before a new one is created.
SSJ3 Goku shook that entire realm.
Already countered above.
Both Fusion Reborn and the Z Anime are Canon to GT.
Fusion Reborn being canon to GT is yet to be accepted.
However this also means that SSJ God Goku
what... the ****
I did the math and SSJ4 Goku is initially 204,800x Base.
With accepted multipliers, headcanon multipliers, or contradictory Super Exciting Guide multipliers?
In order to Tank Attacks you need to be 2x your Opponent (basically confirmed in the Daizenshuu).
For secondary information to be taken into account, the information has to be backed up by the source material.
Barriers requiring the user to project twice as much Ki as their opponent has yet to be backed up.
Baby in his Regular SSJ Form (which was confirmed to be his First White Hair form in the GT Perfect Files) tanked SSJ3 Goku and got 8x Stronger than that with his next two forms (his 3rd form being SSJ3 as confirmed in the GT Perfect Files). That means 16x Gap bare Minimum between SSJ3 Goku and SSJ3 Baby (when SSJ3 Baby fought SSJ3 Goku the second time in the Japanese Dub he stated Goku's Power did not change from their last fight). Golden Oozaru Goku is Bare Minimum 32x SSJ3 due to tanking blasts from SSJ3 Baby and then Baby goes Golden Oozaru. Let's say the Bruce Waves do not increase Baby's Base Power. That's still a 16x Increase that Goku would need in his Initial SSJ4 Transformation to match Golden Oozaru Baby.
Oh, Super Exciting Guide multipliers. "Bruce Waves"?
GT verse is Heavily Downplayed and I don't think they're really all that far from their Super counterparts up until the Zamasu/Tournament of Power Arcs... Unless the Gap between Universal and Low Multiversal is way more than I can imagine.
pretty sure the gap between universal and low multiversal is a matter of an entirely new dimension

Fusion Reborn being canon to GT is yet to be accepted.

what... the ****

With accepted multipliers, headcanon multipliers, or contradictory Super Exciting Guide multipliers?

For secondary information to be taken into account, the information has to be backed up by the source material.
Barriers requiring the user to project twice as much Ki as their opponent has yet to be backed up.

Oh, Super Exciting Guide multipliers. "Bruce Waves"?

pretty sure the gap between universal and low multiversal is a matter of an entirely new dimension
It hardly even makes sense for Fusion Reborn not to be Canon to GT. There is an entire thread explaining it. Do I really have to wait for that thread to be accepted before I can use it as a point?

We already went over why that isn't universal or low Multiversal so why are we still bringing that stuff up? That part of the debate is over.

Show me where the super exciting guide covers the GT Multipliers. I'm pretty sure there's literally nothing in there that contradicts it.

Also I'm having a lot of trouble with the image pasting on this site to the point where it's actually becoming obnoxious asf so I am just gonna make an entirely new message to send the image

hvkwjk6y-HAMz9kWFqwj_C5ed2BIPQqUrh1pOu3sQqI.jpg

Yes.
That is how Content Revision works.

Super Saiyan multipliers.
Okay? But if it does then everything I said still stands? Even if it's not a Universal Feat it still means Base GT Goku would be Galaxy Level.

How do the Super Saiyan Multipliers effect the Multipliers for GT in my Scaling?

No-sells requiring 2x is from the Daizenshuu 7. Super Saiyan 3 being 4x Super Saiyan is from the Super Exciting Guide. I don't even believe the Great Ape multiplier is even accepted on the Wiki.

For the manga at least, we don't even accept the SS2 and SS3 multipliers.

I think he misunderstood the meaning. OP's probably referring to being able to shake the said universe(infinite) but to do that you need an "infinite" amount of power. If you have an "infinite" amount of power, you would be able to destroy the universe but because "infinite" is uncountable, you wouldn't know if its enough or not. Correct me if I'm wrong please.

Yeah but I’m pretty sure Kaioken Oozaru and SSJ multipliers are accepted since they’re consistent
Kaioken, Oozaru and SS1 are accepted.

SS1 is accepted because it's consistent and mentioned outside of the Super Exciting Guide.

SS1 is accepted because it's consistent and mentioned outside of the Super Exciting Guide.
Yeah and the Frieza fight where Goku was getting clapped in base and was doing better in other higher kaiokens and started doing good in kaioken x20 but he started decimating in ssj which is x50

Kaioken and SS1 yes, I have never heard of Oozaru multipliers being accepted.

I could've sworn it was, but I also haven't been that active in DB threads as of late.

Yes (though you could argue Gohan was nearly equal to super perfect Cell with just one arm)
I'm pretty sure the Mind Body and Spirit effected his Power. Akira Toriyama has stated that effects Chi in Interviews. Gohan's Mentality weakened his Power before he decided to step up and battle Cell. Goku even states himself that Gohan's Doubt was Weakening his Chi.

He was nearly equal to SPC with only one arm, yes, as his Body effected his Power as well. However his Power was Above Half when he was doing the Kamehameha Blast against Cell.

Kaioken and SS1 yes, I have never heard of Oozaru multipliers being accepted.
It's the only multiplier besides Kaioken that's actually stated in the Original Source material. If anything it should be accepted more so than the Super Saiyan Multipliers (although I do agree even ignoring those that 50x or higher only makes sense even if we Lowball)

"He was nearly equal to SPC with only one arm, yes, as his Body effected his Power as well. However his Power was Above Half when he was doing the Kamehameha Blast against Cell."
I'm not sure Vegeta had to use a Big Bang to break Cells concentration allowing Gohan to finally push through Cell attack (Cell was even saying goodbye gg prior to getting attacked by Vegeta)

Anyway, multiplying the Fusion Reborn feat by 204,800 gets 2.431795e+75 J.

This is 1.1616933e+17 times lower than baseline Universe level.

Goku would have to get 1000x stronger, then increase his strength 1000-fold, increase it another thousand-fold, increase it another 1000x, boost 1000x more, get a final 1000x boost, and then further increase his strength more than 10x for any AP upgrade to happen.

So, this would actually lower our ratings. Also, if we want the Oozaru multiplier and such, we should address it in a thread dedicated to that topic.

Should I close this?

Last edited:
"He was nearly equal to SPC with only one arm, yes, as his Body effected his Power as well. However his Power was Above Half when he was doing the Kamehameha Blast against Cell."
I'm not sure Vegeta had to use a Big Bang to break Cells concentration allowing Gohan to finally push through Cell attack (Cell was even saying goodbye gg prior to getting attacked by Vegeta)
I believe Vegeta breaking Cell's Focus was more or less the Trigger that Caused Gohan to gain the Confidence needed to gain just a bit more Power and Destroy Cell. Even if Cell Regained his Focus he probably wouldn't have won and instead the Beam Struggle death that Cell took would have been much slower (assuming Cell can't use Kaioken, which I have no idea why he didn't do)

Anyway, multiplying the Fusion Reborn feat by 204,800 gets 2.431795e+75 J.

This is 1.1616933e+17 times lower than baseline Universe level.

Goku would have to get 1000x stronger, then increase his strength 1000-fold, increase it another thousand-fold, increase it another 1000x, boost 1000x more, get a final 1000x boost, and then further increase his strength more than 10x for any AP upgrade to happen.

So, this would actually lower our ratings. Also, if we want the Oozaru multiplier and such, we should address it in a thread dedicated to that topic.

Should I close this?
I mean I know how to do basic math, I would assume the Multiplier doesn't reach straight up Universal Levels. I just didn't know Shaking a Universe Sized Dimension no longer counts as Universal.

Also go ahead, it's your choice not mine.

Yeah, keep in mind that we also used to have DBS manga Goku as Multi-Galaxy level for shaking the universe. Although, we eventually revised it Universe level because he was eventually going to destroy the universe from its edge, so we could divide that level of power by time.

In this case, I'll defer to you on that. Are you fine with it being closed?

UltraExcalibur14

That'd take some more steps then just assuming the former then what is shown on paper. Unless there's a guide book somewhere regarding such narration of the event that support such a longer explanation.

Yeah, keep in mind that we also used to have DBS manga Goku as Multi-Galaxy level for shaking the universe. Although, we eventually revised it Universe level because he was eventually going to destroy the universe from its edge, so we could divide that level of power by time.

In this case, I'll defer to you on that. Are you fine with it being closed?
Yeah I'm fine with it... Nothing new has really been added since day one other than some people apparently just realizing the Oozaru Multiplier is a Confirmed 10x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back