• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 57: 5 minutes namek meme is back and All shirts are off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riddle:

There is a villain in DBZ who gets stronger through absorbing two people, who knows all the techniques of many fighters (both alive and dead), who fights Gohan in his new transformation, but Gohan goes easy on him instead of killing him right away, resulting in the death of Goku and Trunks, and Vegeta has to distract this villain while the hero lands the killing blow, completely vaporizing this villain.

Guess the villain.

Kepekley23 said:
Riddle:
There is a villain in DBZ who gets stronger through absorbing two people, who knows all the techniques of many fighters (both alive and dead), who fights Gohan in his new transformation, but Gohan goes easy on him instead of killing him right away, resulting in the death of Goku and Trunks, and Vegeta has to distract this villain while the hero lands the killing blow, completely vaporizing this villain.

Guess the villain.

Cell or Buu

Since Goku had 1 day among the living, it still counts.

Honestly, the fact we can't tell the two apart makes me kinda sad for Boo. Dude is Cell but less awesome.

Kepekley23 said:
Riddle:

Guess the villain.
This is reeeeeelly easy

Kepekley23 said:
Since Goku had 1 day among the living, it still counts.
Honestly, the fact we can't tell the two apart makes me kinda sad for Boo. Dude is Cell but less awesome.
Nope, you explicitly said that Gohan going easy on him is the reason both Goku and Trunks died, while Gohan going easy on him was definitely the reason Trunks died, it wasn't the same for Goku.

Kepekley23 said:
Riddle:

Guess the villain.
Quite easy, very weak riddle. Goku never got killed by Any form of Buu, so the answer is cell.

Remember guys, Hit is still in the ToP. Only his clone got erased.

Otherwise how would you explain 12 angels and 13 staffs? XD

Maxresdefault

AKM sama said:

Maxresdefault
Hit's evolution made him Angel tier granting him a staff obviously bro

I remember when I was a kid I found the "5 minutes" stuff to actually be pretty badass because I thought that meant that Goku and Frieza were so fast that they did 10 episodes of actions within just 5 minutes.

AKM sama said:

I count 12 staffs

That doesn't mean Hit is eliminated tho

Nah, there were actually 13 staffs in the picture, it was a mistake they made, the quality of the picture makes it hard to see 13

I only counted 12 at first too. But Marcarita has one. It's just pretty hard to see.

>we have 5 mins so he will need 10 episodes before going shirtless

I just noticed that DBS Goku's profile has current SSB Goku at Low 2-C yet Anilaza at 3-A. I'm pretty sure something is wrong with Goku's profile. Only Ultra Instinct is Low 2-C here.

Post-Kefla SSB Goku > Pre-Jiren UIO Goku

If I remember correctly the only reason Anilaza wasn't Low 2-C was because somebody said Post-Kefla SSB Goku didn't power up to Low 2-C against Anilaza and only did that against Jiren. Even though that doesn't really make sense but whatever.

Peter1129 said:
Post-Kefla SSB Goku > Pre-Jiren UIO Goku

...no.

Post-Jiren UI Goku>Pre-Jiren UI Goku>Current SSB Kaioken x20 Goku>Current SSB Goku

is the current scaling. Not sure how you reached your conclusion.

Jiren didn't started showing his true power when fighting Pre-Jiren UI Goku, but did so to current SSB Kk x20 Goku.

This was the answer I got a while back.

Post-Kefla SSB Goku fought Episode 123 Jiren who is even stronger than SS Berserker 2 Kefla without getting instantly destroyed which makes him stronger than Pre-Jiren UIO Goku. Post-Kefla SSBKKx20 Goku is closer to Post-Jiren UIO Goku in power if not even stronger.

Current Kaioken x20 SSB Goku and Ascended SSB Vegeta havnt been able to even hurt Jiren. Meanwhile UI Goku could scratch him and knee him in the stomach.

That was a super supressed Jiren, now he is using more power than he did against UI Goku and they are holding their own.

They straight up said Episode 123 Jiren is finally showing a hint of his true power something they didn't say when Jiren fought Pre-Jiren UIO Goku. Not to mention Goku even said his punches are the strongest he has ever felt before which makes Episode 123 Jiren > SS Berserker 2 Kefla.

SuperDragoon978 said:
Current Kaioken x20 SSB Goku and Ascended SSB Vegeta havnt been able to even hurt Jiren. Meanwhile UI Goku could scratch him and knee him in the stomach.
That's because jiren is now stronger than what he ever was againstfirst UI goku. Did you not pay attention to episode 123?

SuperDragoon978 said:
Goku and Vegeta are "holding their own" in the same way 17 is "holding his own" against G.o.D. Toppo.
However Android 17 held his own against GoD Toppo by running around. Goku and Vegeta directly contended with Jiren in a head on fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back