• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 57: 5 minutes namek meme is back and All shirts are off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking about the fandom as whole, well even if they reverse time and it turns out to be dream they Super keys should stay, It just I won't be canon anymore I think

Hey, so I borrowed Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 from my friend and I wanted to ask the following questions:

Is it any good?

Do I have to read up on the story of the first game or do will characters and events be explained?

Warren Valion said:
Hey, so I borrowed Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 from my friend and I wanted to ask the following questions:
Is it any good?

Do I have to read up on the story of the first game or do will characters and events be explained?

You're scr***! Just kidding. XV1 is a direct continuation of XV2.

If it's the switch version, you'll already have the original story.

If it isn't, than it doesn't really matter. The plot of the previous game isn't that important.

Also, it's very, very good.

Any of them are good. Earthlings have super nice combos, Namekians have pretty good regen and some race specific abilities. Saiyans can go Super Saiyan, Majins.... get a really, really meh transformation..... And Friezaclansmen can go golden and fire LAZER BEAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eh. Anyone in their right mind would pick a Saiyan.

That being said, I am not in my right mind at all, I'm a complete madman with an obsession of always playing humans in video games.

I will never play a human unless the other races are shit tier

DMUA said:
Any of them are good. Earthlings have super nice combos, Namekians have pretty good regen and some race specific abilities. Saiyans can go Super Saiyan, Majins.... get a really, really meh transformation..... And Friezaclansmen can go golden and fire LAZER BEAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just want them to hurry up and bring Androids and Kais like in DBH

Ryukama said:
Is 17 an especially popular character in Japan or something? It seems like he's been getting such good treatment this whole arc lol
In an older Interview, Toriyama stated that during the Spirit bomb scene vs Buu firstly he had plans to put Launch in one of the manga panels as giving Goku energy alongiside other characters, but then remembered Android 17 and changed the manga panel and put him instead and said that he should have done something more with Android 17 if he had more time back in DBZ. So maybe this is it, the moment for Android 17...

When will Goku learn that he will never beat Jiren unless he go shirtless?

Also 17 for the win yet again~

Yobobojojo said:
5 minutes is the total time Frieza has been useful.
That's 5 episodes, including saving goku from falling and restoring his energy, its more than what gohan has done ovo

The 17 hype is real.

@Pannaliciour Everyone here are either obsessed with power levels or just posts memes all time what did you expect? reddit is talking about this though

ZERO7772 said:
@Pannaliciour Everyone here are either obsessed with power levels or just posts memes all time what did you expect? reddit is talking about this though
I am talking about power levels: maybe this prove Vegeta >> GoD

Low tier GoD maybe

As long we don't get to know where GoD Toppo stand exactly we can't say for sure, for all we know he maybe still weaker than Sidra, knowing DBS we probably will never get an answer

ZERO7772 said:
Low tier GoD maybe

As long we don't get to know where GoD Toppo stand exactly we can't say for sure, for all we know he maybe still weaker than Sidra, knowing DBS we probably will never get an answer
So far, in the tournament, they've been nice enought to comment on peoples power, so we're probably know where toppo stands. Toppo seems like a strong god too, maybe Marcarita is one of the best angels when it comes to training a god of destruction.

In episode 131 Goku wakes up from his dream only to find out from Grandpa Gohan that he fell off from the cliff, hit his head and has been in coma ever since, until now.

Ryukama said:
Is 17 an especially popular character in Japan or something? It seems like he's been getting such good treatment this whole arc lol
Yes he's a fan favorite everybody went crazy when they heard he was coming back so now they have to live up to the hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back