• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon Slayer (Kimetsu no Yaiba) - Breath of Discussion: 5th Form

I’m not saying the statement isn’t valid, I’m just doubting that Gyokko could’ve been killed sooner if Mui had wanted it.
Isn't that inherently contained in the notion that Muichiro wasn't entirely serious until the moment he decapitated Gyokko? Even if Muichiro looked like as if he was serious, he evidently wasn't as serious as it looked like if he can later say that he wasn't and support that with a feat which means until that point he wasn't fighting as well as he could have if he was entirely serious. Unless Gyokko had something that prevented Muichiro from decapitating him until the moment Muichiro did it nothing would have prevented Muichiro from decapitating him sooner with a better performance.

Tanjiro high hypersonic calc
"common demons can blitz some demons slayers,"
Might misremember but when was that ever the case
I can't say that I know the basis for that well. Usually I would recommend asking the person who made the calculation but it appears as if they voluntarily got themselves blocked.

Isn't that inherently contained in the notion that Muichiro wasn't entirely serious until the moment he decapitated Gyokko? Even if Muichiro looked like as if he was serious, he evidently wasn't as serious as it looked like if he can later say that he wasn't and support that with a feat which means until that point he wasn't fighting as well as he could have if he was entirely serious. Unless Gyokko had something that prevented Muichiro from decapitating him until the moment Muichiro did it nothing would have prevented Muichiro from decapitating him sooner with a better performance.
Point is, the diff isn't as high as people think it was. Mark Mui was still relative to FP Gyokko since he couldn't out-speed Gyokko and Gyokko couldn't out-speed him under normal circumstances. It only ended in Mui's favor due to 7th form

Normal Demons blitzing demon slayers is bullshit. Normal demon slayers reacting to sound is also bullshit. However, demons blitzing normal humans is legit and can be used for subsonic speed but the calculation assumes the speed of sound so perhaps the calculation is in need of a downgrade.

Normal Demons blitzing demon slayers is bullshit. Normal demon slayers reacting to sound is also bullshit. However, demons blitzing normal humans is legit and can be used for subsonic speed but the calculation assumes the speed of sound so perhaps the calculation is in need of a downgrade.
Maybe try to calc one of the instances where demons blitz humans and use that instead

3 hashira (who one got heavily injured in a 1v1 before team up and was weakened when he awakened red blade and stw and sanemi also was weakened when he awakened the mark) + genya already give kokushibo a run for his money

3 hashira (who one got heavily injured in a 1v1 before team up and was weakened when he awakened red blade and stw and sanemi also was weakened when he awakened the mark) + genya already give kokushibo a run for his money
Yeah but I saw people saying they would lose to akaza and douma because ice gg and compass needle gg

In what world akaza is beating every hashira combinated when Giyu + Tanjiro already decapitated him🗿
You have no idea also they are saying douma ice counter breathing styles and his ice is gg for the demon slayers. They said that akaza can regrow his head.

You have no idea also they are saying douma ice counter breathing styles and his ice is gg for the demon slayers. They said that akaza can regrow his head.
Well, Kanao and Inosuke are able to counter that to some degree with their senses and Akaza would have trouble against Crimson Red Nichirin Blades I'd say.

My theory is that Douma failed to do that cuz of the poison albeit is kinda baseless (especially how the poison Effect was shown right after doma questioned the idea of Inosuke countering it)

Of course, they can. It is just that they can't solo him.
Is that provided that Doma is being serious or are we also talking about a casual Doma who won't go all out from the very beginning?

I don't really recall how serious Doma would look like tbh. I only remember he was casual for the majority of his fight. But if he is up against a group of Hashira and all of them have access to STW and Red Nichirin, they should win even if he is serious.

Of course, they can. It is just that they can't solo him.
Yorichi and tanjiro can solo douma at their peak of course. Maybe iguro, rengoku, sanmei, muichiro, giyu and gyomei at their peak can win since they have very impressive feats and versatile breathing techniques and they can access STW ad red blades

Yeah, for this reason, I doubt there's a Hashira that can solo Doma. He can make Hashira-level clones to support him too. Dude's abilities are too broken.
His clones aren't that strong when Inosuke and Kanao can fend them off. Gyomei, Obanai, and maybe Sanemi can solo him

Wanted to ask
Why characters like tengen have battle spirit thing
I think it was something like a mix between Akaza saying that even babys have a faint battle spirit, a fanbook statement of Rengoku being able to overwhelm others with his battle spirit and Tanjiro in his first key being able to scare Inosuke after Spider Demon Mother killed the demon slayers she controlled with her strings.

Ok which Demon slayers have a chance of beating douma?
It would be those with Transparent World and Crimson Red Nichirin Blades. Kanao needed her Final Form in order to get to a position where her blade could reach Doma's neck, so the Demon Slayers with a mark will most likely need Transparent World against a Doma who isn't weakened and is serious. The Crimson Red Nichirin Blades would be needed to actually be able to kill Doma if he adapts to getting beheaded by Nichirin swords. These are the conditions that are presumably needed in order to have a chance of winning against Doma.

Back