• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fezzih_007

He/Him
I watch this video:

And was like, why not?

Both at 8-B
Rengoku is 70.1 Tons and Emilia uspcale a little for 27.66 and her Ice is 40.48 Tons
7-B and 8-A are restricted
Speed equal
They start 50 meters apart
They fight on Rogueport

Votes:
Character Shilling: SatellaTheWoE,
emilia___re_zero_fanart_by_phi_md_dduvxgn-pre.jpg

Torso with a view: , Arkenis,
desktop-wallpaper-rengoku-demon-slayer-anime-rengoku-kyojuro-demon-slayer-fanart-rengoku-lindo-kimetsu-no-yaiba-pilar-das-chamas.jpg

They team up to defeat other demons (Inco): VortechsTG, Kisaragi_Megumi, Ret_of_Guys,XSOULOFCINDERX, Razor, noninho, Peppersalt43, Passersby

Last edited:
i'm only somewhat knowledgeable on rengoku because he has little to no feats, so what are emilia's feats?

from skill to analytical prediction battle intelligence etc

altough from what i've seen in the discussion forum re:zero's skill feats are no joke so let's hope this ain't a stomp

i'm only somewhat knowledgeable on rengoku because he has little to no feats, so what are emilia's feats?

from skill to analytical prediction battle intelligence etc

altough from what i've seen in the discussion forum re:zero's skill feats are no joke so let's hope this ain't a stomp
Most of the crazy stuff for the Skill things, she don't scale to.

Anyway, she is fairly skilled, her main combat style in close combat is creating Ice weapons to fight with they opponents, and swithing them to attack.

In range combat, she usually spams danmaku of ice spears on her opponent, or creating clones of ice to attack her opponent

Here a respect thread with some of her feats.

For analytical prediction, she can read a arrow shooter intention

For, combat intelligence, she very creative with her ice magic creation.
What key is Emilia?
Her arc 4 key.

Most of the crazy stuff for the Skill things, she don't scale to.

Anyway, she is fairly skilled, her main combat style in close combat is creating Ice weapons to fight with they opponents, and swithing them to attack.

In range combat, she usually spams danmaku of ice spears on her opponent, or creating clones of ice to attack her opponent

Here a respect thread with some of her feats.

For analytical prediction, she can read a arrow shooter intention

For, combat intelligence, she very creative with her ice magic creation.

Her arc 4 key.
yeah, that really isn't much then

rengoku scales to the pillars who have shown to have the mental ability to keep up with 96K+ km worth of blood vessels and keep up with all muscles contractions and bone movement to analyze their opponents via the transparent world, he is skillful enough to fight agaisnt akaza who can instinctively respond to attacks with an appropriate counter and he was stated by Giyu to learn to anticipate his every move and strike back with equal accuracy as the fight went on and praised by him as being one of the strongest pillars he ever fought whose fighting spirit is very refined and is approaching supreme territory, he was also able to instantly read his comrades's sign language and prepare countermeasures for the flute demon's blood demon art

suffice to say it seems like rengoku has the skill and information analysis advantage here unless she has more feats

keeping my vote for now

Emilia'll probably spam large ice attacks like Ul Huma from a distance, and if he manages to get close she'll switch to Ice Brand Arts & Icicle Line.

In cqc her formal training is unknown, but even when she was around 7 years old living in the wilderness, and with no real combat experience she could read the intent of a (few?) dozen people firing arrows at her to avoid all of the shots she couldn't see/percieve. As well as that she is comparable in skill to Priscilla who can react to difficult attacks on instinct.

She tends to rapidly switch between ice weapons if she is using Icicle Line, swords, axes, spears, hammers, etc, and can even send hundreds of these weapons flying at the opponent for danmaku. She also has contracted Spirits who can heal her wounds.

She also can create many ice soldiers to fight for her, and can seal an opponent away in nevermelting ice, but these are options she goes for later rather than sooner.

Waiting for some folks who know more about Rengoku to say stuff before I vote.

Emilia'll probably spam large ice attacks like Ul Huma from a distance, and if he manages to get close she'll switch to Ice Brand Arts & Icicle Line.
not really anything much for people with the mental ability to keep up with 96K+ km worth of blood vessels and keep up with all muscles contractions and bone movement to analyze their opponents, suffice to say he will analyze the tragectory of each of those attacks and easily eveade the close ranged ones as he can even sens an attack with no killing intent behind it

In cqc her formal training is unknown, but even when she was around 7 years old living in the wilderness, and with no real combat experience she could read the intent of a (few?) dozen people firing arrows at her to avoid all of the shots she couldn't see/percieve. As well as that she is comparable in skill to Priscilla who can react to difficult attacks on instinct.
her skill feats seem to be lacking in comparison to rengoku and he also scales to mitsuri who Was able to dodge muzan's attacks, even when they were too fast for her to see, using her instincts

She tends to rapidly switch between ice weapons if she is using Icicle Line, swords, axes, spears, hammers, etc, and can even send hundreds of these weapons flying at the opponent for danmaku. She also has contracted Spirits who can heal her wounds.

i highly doubt that healing can be compared to the upprmoons's healing factor
She also can create many ice soldiers to fight for her, and can seal an opponent away in nevermelting ice, but these are options she goes for later rather than sooner.
ice soldiers can change the game depending on how tough they and the nevermelting ice seal might be a problem if it lands, i need more information about this

Waiting for some folks who know more about Rengoku to say stuff before I vote.
also read my previous post

not really anything much for people with the mental ability to keep up with 96K+ km worth of blood vessels and keep up with all muscles contractions and bone movement to analyze their opponents
Being able to analyze the attack and being able to dodge it are two different things.
i highly doubt that healing can be compared to the upprmoons's healing factor
Of course not. Frankly, it's a non-factor.
ice soldiers can change the game depending on how tough they and the nevermelting ice seal might be a problem if it lands, i need more information about this
They should be just as strong as her ice weapons which she uses to fight opponents just as strong as her. And they'd be thicker too.

His analytical abilities do seem very good, is he good at dealing with danmaku and AoE? She can launch hundreds of ice spears that can be 10+ metres in size & number up to a hundred, or massive chunks of ice that make it appear as though the sky is falling.

My gut feeling is that she has the disadvantage in an exclusively close-quarters battle, but she does tend hover between that and the mid-range.

As for the ice soldiers, they're as durable as her ice weapons & are equipped with armour and weapons. They also allow for flawless "teamwork" as Emilia controls all of them.

Being able to analyze the attack and being able to dodge it are two different things.
akaza unleashes invisible shockwave attacks and Rengoku was able perfectly capable of fighting back against with and quickly analyzing and understanding them despite having no prior knowledge,speed and atack speed is equal, so with that mental processing battle intelligence plus his instinctive reaction dodging the attacks shouldn't be a problem
They should be just as strong as her ice weapons which she uses to fight opponents just as strong as her. And they'd be thicker too.
rengoku still massively outskills plus a sword slash from someone with comparable Attack Potency is still be a pretty dangerous, a sword has a thin blade would need less power to actually penetrate objects compared to a physical strike I'd also like to note that swordsmen in demon slayer are in most cases able to decapitate those that are comparable with them if they get the opportunity

His analytical abilities do seem very good, is he good at dealing with danmaku and AoE? She can launch hundreds of ice spears that can be 10+ metres in size & number up to a hundred, or massive chunks of ice that make it appear as though the sky is falling.
Oof, just saw the distance, 500 meters, that's a lot

anyways, rengoku is pretty smart so he will definitely realize that he will need to close that distance immediately if he wants to have a chance to win the same with akaza, rengoku's style focuses more on offense so he will need to dodge the barrage of attacks thorwn at him but with analytical abilities and instinctive reaction he should be able to do so, and nothing is stopping him from slashing the ice he can't dodge, he also has a form that can block incoming attacks that is his fouth style

My gut feeling is that she has the disadvantage in an exclusively close-quarters battle, but she does tend hover between that and the mid-range.

well, demon hunters never really were long range fighters exept for genya and his gun
As for the ice soldiers, they're as durable as her ice weapons & are equipped with armour and weapons. They also allow for flawless "teamwork" as Emilia controls all of them.
already addressed

rengoku still massively outskills plus a sword slash from someone with comparable Attack Potency is still be a pretty dangerous, a sword has a thin blade would need less power to actually penetrate objects compared to a physical strike I'd also like to note that swordsmen in demon slayer are in most cases able to decapitate those that are comparable with them if they get the opportunity

This might be an oversight on his profile, but Rengoku doesn't have Aprecog listed at all. If that's the case I can't really see him crossing 500m without injury, and it'll give Emilia a boon in cqc or midrange.

This might be an oversight on his profile, but Rengoku doesn't have Aprecog listed at all. If that's the case I can't really see him crossing 500m without injury, and it'll give Emilia a boon in cqc or midrange.
...that kinda sucks

but rengoku is a guy who is able to fight with a smashed eye broken ribs and wounded organs and not even sloppily as he was described by akaza as having no openings even in that terrible state, and with the massive skill difference as well as the stat amplification. he also has multiple forms that allows him to dash at high speed and decapitate his opponent so i highly doubt emilia stands much of a chance here

Not sure If he need Analytical prediction to like
"Wow, this huge Ice attack is coming from me, i gonna dodge or slice"

Is because his not controling Fire, he just make you think there is Fire there.

Users of Breath Styles can create seemingly elemental effects. Yoriichi can make others see fire and feel the opponent like he's burning

I am gonna vote for Emilia becuz she can just keep her distance and ice sakte around him in the air then danmaku him to death
Not sure how she gonna be passing the AP difference to Danmaku him to death.
And Rengoku can close the distance super fast with breathing techniques, which increase his speed, so try to keep distance just gonna delay him going for her.

And try to keep the distance against someone is really hard.

Not sure how she gonna be passing the AP difference to Danmaku him to death.
Yeah the massive AP difference of 1.75x. Emilia's ice is still going to be penetrating him and causing significant damage.

And Rengoku can close the distance super fast with breathing techniques, which increase his speed, so try to keep distance just gonna delay him going for her.
The speed at which he crosses the distance is meaningless unless it's fast enough to perception blitz. Emilia is going to be slowing him down and wounding him with large-scale danmaku. Walls, cages, ice spears in excess of 10m in size and numbering around 100 at any given moment, etc.

And try to keep the distance against someone is really hard.
Not when you can limitlessly spam danmaku.

Emilia is also able to instinctually comprehend an attack's target and dodge before her senses can process it.
Aiming for Emilia’s head, the tail of the Divine Dragon was swung.

With the ascent increasing in momentum, the aim of that whip of the tail slipped from Emilia’s head to her torso. Comprehending this from her instinct rather than her senses, Emilia folded in her knees the best she could.

Seeking to evade the range of the strike by making her body smaller―― Emilia’s tiptoes grazed past the swing of the tail, and the fearsome impact made Emilia’s body twirl at an incredible speed. - Arc 6 Chapter 88

And against dangerous opponents, she is willing to flash-freeze asap.
“Thank you—now die properly!”

Descending straight down, Emilia thrust the heel of her palm into the laughing man’s torso. The force made his bones creak. The man let out a painful cry, stunned by the blow. But the cry lasted for only an instant.

The next instant, the place touched by her palm began to freeze over. Not only his limbs but the man’s entire body was dyed white, freezing to its core.

“—” Unable to even raise a death cry, the man became part of an ice flower in full bloom and perished.

That was how the battle between Emilia and the man was decided. - Volume 8, Chapter 5

Yeah the massive AP difference of 1.75x. Emilia's ice is still going to be penetrating him and causing significant damage.
Not really, Rengoku here can take multiple attacks from Akaza here, and still able to fight. Attacks that are more weaker than that is not gonna be enough to demage him considerebly.
And also have a extreme pain tolerance, he can take her Ice.
Even then, he can amp his durability and speed to tank or dodge attacks.
The speed at which he crosses the distance is meaningless unless it's fast enough to perception blitz.
Well, It is a blitz, but why is meaningless?
He is the same speed as a demon, and he uses a breathing style, and is able to blitz they.
Emilia is going to be slowing him down and wounding him with large-scale danmaku.
He can dodge with speed amp, and she can't harm him significatly.
Walls, cages, ice spears in excess of 10m in size and numbering around 100 at any given moment, etc.
He have the option of destroying walls and cages, and also just use his fourth form to defend against Danmaku.
He can do that while still moving towards her, using statics amplification.

Moving backwards to distance yourself, while attacking your foe so they can follow you is kinda hard.

Not sure If i the only one who have this problem, could be a skill issue on my part 🤔
Emilia is also able to instinctually comprehend an attack's target and dodge before her senses can process it.
...sure?
True, she can do that...

Yeah we need to know exactly how great Rengoku's amps are. Unless he can totally blitz it seems like a stomp.

She can use shields, swords, spears, and hammmers, danmaku, wall him in, throw attacks the size of city halls, Make the ground slippery (which just makes her more mobile), freeze the entire area including him, or by far worst of all drop Absolute Zero on him.

I'll wait to see how much his amps boost him but without them Emilia wins very easily without a doubt.

Ok, i accidently put 500 meters on the OP instead of 50🤡
Gonna change now.
Yeah we need to know exactly how great Rengoku's amps are.
Alternatively, Is enough of a amp to let him blitz people comparable to him. If you want a number...
I think is a 100x amp because of Tanjiro saying so. I think.
Unless he can totally blitz it seems like a stomp.
Is not, no.
She can use shields, swords, spears, and hammmers,
Versatily? Not gonna help much against Rengoku, since he still the better close combatant between the two. Might trown him of a little bit
Which he can dodge super easy with his higher reaction speed.
wall him in
Which he can destroy.
, throw attacks the size of city halls,
Gonna help, since he probally din't deal with attacks that big.
Make the ground slippery (which just makes her more mobile),
Probally gonna help,
freeze the entire area including him, or by far worst of all drop Absolute Zero on him.
Not sure how In-character is for her, but yeah.
I'll wait to see how much his amps boost him but without them Emilia wins very easily without a doubt.

Sure.🧐☕

Last edited:
i am tired and sick as hell so i may not continue arguing

anyways

that's only if she manages to deal lethal wounds which i doubt she will considering his acrobatics and instinctive reactions

The speed at which he crosses the distance is meaningless unless it's fast enough to perception blitz. Emilia is going to be slowing him down and wounding him with large-scale danmaku. Walls, cages, ice spears in excess of 10m in size and numbering around 100 at any given moment, etc.
rengoku has acrobatics and with the stat amps from his breathing styles i see no reason for why he can't either dodge them all or create a path where he can be safe and free from harm with his analytica abilities and breathing styles, he also scales to mitsuri who Was able to dodge muzan's attacks, even when they were too fast for her to see, using her instincts so dodging the attacks shouldn't really pose any problem

rengoku's stamina is superior to tanjiro who endured extremely taxing training for seven days non-stop with no food, no sleep, and only a small amount of water from rain so a extended fight is to his advantage unless emilia isn't expending any stamina on her part
rengoku has better skills and comparable instinctive reactions as shown above as well as better battle intelligence i doubt she can really dodge his attacks

yeah, but it seems she need to touch him first, if thatms the case then that's never happening

you can exactly touch someone who isw way more skilled has way higher LS and is faster via breathing styles

not to mention nothing is stopping him from doing this when he gets close enough

Fe8U5VI.jpeg

this created a literal fire tornadoe but this site doesn't use anime only scenes so whatever

Yeah we need to know exactly how great Rengoku's amps are. Unless he can totally blitz it seems like a stomp.
no one really knows

She can use shields, swords, spears, and hammmers, danmaku, wall him in, throw attacks the size of city halls, Make the ground slippery (which just makes her more mobile), freeze the entire area including him, or by far worst of all drop Absolute Zero on him.
making the ground more slippery would definitely get her some free hits, how lethal they are is another story however and as i stated earlier he has more than enough ability to dodge all the projectiles and even slash trough them, exept the ones the size of a city hall, that he should just dodge

not really tho, even if i she wins it would definitely not be easy

the stat amps however are huge

for example this

that's only if she manages to deal lethal wounds which i doubt she will considering his acrobatics and instinctive reactions
If he leaves the ground he's basically dead bc he can't dodge in the air, and dodging normally will be next to impossible as either the ground will be frozen and slippery or his feet will be frozen to the ground.

rengoku has acrobatics and with the stat amps from his breathing styles i see no reason for why he can't either dodge them all or create a path where he can be safe and free from harm with his analytica abilities and breathing styles, he also scales to mitsuri who Was able to dodge muzan's attacks, even when they were too fast for her to see, using her instincts so dodging the attacks shouldn't really pose any problem
He has no analytical abilities listed. The issue isn't a blitz like with Muzan but rather an overwhelming number of attacks. Does he counter danmaku in the series?

yeah, but it seems she need to touch him first, if thatms the case then that's never happening
you can exactly touch someone who isw way more skilled has way higher LS and is faster via breathing styles
not to mention nothing is stopping him from doing this when he gets close enough
Visual flair is cool but tells me nothing. Emilia can create layers of barriers in an instant anyway, or can predict his moves with Aprecog.

making the ground more slippery would definitely get her some free hits, how lethal they are is another story however and as i stated earlier he has more than enough ability to dodge all the projectiles and even slash trough them, exept the ones the size of a city hall, that he should just dodge
A free hit likely means gg due to the nature of her attacks freezing. Even getting non-vital areas struck will nerf him due to it being frozen.

rengoku's stamina is superior to tanjiro who endured extremely taxing training for seven days non-stop with no food, no sleep, and only a small amount of water from rain so a extended fight is to his advantage unless emilia isn't expending any stamina on her part
Emilia managed to freeze an entire great forest in permafrost for over a century, by accident. That's a century of pumping mana into permafrost over area of roughly a small country.

If he leaves the ground he's basically dead bc he can't dodge in the air, and dodging normally will be next to impossible as either the ground will be frozen and slippery or his feet will be frozen to the ground.

he can use the ice as a stepping stone to dodge jusdging with how big they are and he can just adapt to the ground being frozen if that ever happened

He has no analytical abilities listed. The issue isn't a blitz like with Muzan but rather an overwhelming number of attacks. Does he counter danmaku in the series?
i mainly said that because even if there is an attack he didn't see or take into considiration he will still dodge it with IR

Visual flair is cool but tells me nothing. Emilia can create layers of barriers in an instant anyway, or can predict his moves with Aprecog.
not talking about the visuals, that form is a huge speed and AP amp, her walls are getting cut like tofu if she ever decided to block it

A free hit likely means gg due to the nature of her attacks freezing. Even getting non-vital areas struck will nerf him due to it being frozen.
that if she hits him, and if she did the guy can still fight with no opening even with wounded organs and smashed ribs so i highly doubt that

Emilia managed to freeze an entire great forest in permafrost for over a century, by accident. That's a century of pumping mana into permafrost over area of roughly a small country.

so extended fights are terrible for rengoku, noted

i'd say **** it just remove "Ren" and leave "Goku" so i can finish this but i unfortunately can't

either way, i'll stop here

thinking with a headache isn't doing me any favors

sorry

Back