• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon Slayer (Kimetsu no Yaiba) - Breath of Discussion: 5th Form

Imo, Gyomei is the only one out of the three mentioned can solo Akaza.

I very much doubt that Sanemi can slam Akaza and Doma lol.
I'll give a quick summary of my reasoning:
Base Obanai consistently managed to land blows on wh Muzan which is narratively and literally above all upper moons

Base Gyomei could destroy Koku's weapon and trade blows with him, and later in mark could block a point blank attack from a bloodlusted Koku. Koku is narratively implied to be massively above Akaza, and the rankings or the argument that Koku perception blitzed Akaza just further supports Gyomei being massively above him too

Base Sanemi is the weakest of the three, but yet as shown to keep up with casual Koku by trading blows with him. He also managed to fairly significantly damage wh Muzan. Again, casual koku is above Doma and Akaza unless you can prove otherwise

Tanjiro was able to fight and even hurt Sanemi to some degree in chapter 133. This is after a day of intense training and the training before that was with Obanai. Obanai is currently just scaled to Mitsuri but the fact that he was still clearly superior to a Tanjiro who only needed one more day of training to perform his feats against Sanemi would suggest that he is a lot closer to Sanemi than his current scaling would suggest. Any thoughts on this?
Iguro having feats that put him above his current rating has actually been brought up and discussed before and I wouldn't be opposed to an upgrade.

I'll give a quick summary of my reasoning:
Base Obanai consistently managed to land blows on wh Muzan which is narratively and literally above all upper moons

Base Gyomei could destroy Koku's weapon and trade blows with him, and later in mark could block a point blank attack from a bloodlusted Koku. Koku is narratively implied to be massively above Akaza, and the rankings or the argument that Koku perception blitzed Akaza just further supports Gyomei being massively above him too

Base Sanemi is the weakest of the three, but yet as shown to keep up with casual Koku by trading blows with him. He also managed to fairly significantly damage wh Muzan. Again, casual koku is above Doma and Akaza unless you can prove otherwise
It should be noted that he was fighting alongside the others, so that's circumstantial. I also don't think that's a strong argument. With that, you could also scale Obanai and Sanemi above Koku because they landed blows on Muzan.

I have no issues believing that Gyomei can solo Akaza, so we can agree on that.

Akaza wasn't paying attention to Koku when he blitzed him. If only Koku blitzed Akaza while he had his Compass Needles activate, your point would make more sense. We don't know if Casual Koku >>> FP Akaza and FP Doma.

Talking about base hashiras
Would Muichiro not taking major damage from getting slammed by a building (or whatever the hell that was) from nakime while mitsuri got nose blood just by hitting her head With one of the doors be any good?

It should be noted that he was fighting alongside the others, so that's circumstantial. I also don't think that's a strong argument. With that, you could also scale Obanai and Sanemi above Koku because they landed blows on Muzan.

Akaza wasn't paying attention to Koku when he blitzed him. If only Koku blitzed Akaza while he had his Compass Needles activate, your point would make more sense. We don't know if Casual Koku >>> FP Akaza and FP Doma.

Uh when actually when kokushibou leaves (like he teleported) douma looked shocked despite looking at him the whole time
Doubt he just seen kokushibo walking yet has a shocked reaction

It isn't my full argument. Obviously I know that he didn't perform these feats in a 1v1 scenario, but at that point, the distractions of the others wouldn't be significant enough to downgrade his feats. Moreover, its impossible to hold back perception, so Obanai's speed would be above Muzan's reactions which are above that of any upper moon.

And yes, yes you can scale them above Koku. Its power creep. It makes no sense narratively. But the feats support it. The best explanation inverse is the fact that slayers have been shown and stated to grow stronger as they fight. I may make a CRT giving all slayers RPL soon.

Good, so you can debunk that argument. Honestly, I use it on goons to get an easy advantage over them. Regarding the statement, even without the perception blitz argument, Koku would still be massively above Akaza due to Doma's statements and the inherent nature of the rankings. On a side note, compass doesn't increase reflexes, it just hones your senses enough to precog and do all the stuff you see on his profile.

Casual/Base Koku would be above Akaza or Doma unless proven otherwise since the rankings already rank all of them in their base forms.

Would Muichiro not taking major damage from getting slammed by a building (or whatever the hell that was) from nakime while mitsuri got nose blood just by hitting her head With one of the doors be any good?
I don't think that you could change much with that alone since they have the same rating.

didnt she bleed because she accidentally slashed herself with her own sword?
Oh no
Giyuu above kokushibo
Will the thread bring the classic "base giyuu fought dkt" argument btw?
Imma be honest, dkt is human level. An untrained kakushi managed to react to his swings, and one of his more powerful attacks could not significantly damage Nezuko's arm while demons that are fodder to pillars like Daki can slice buildings and perception blitz slayers with enhanced reactions. Dkt's only strength is his invincibility. His profile has him above eos human Tanji, which wouldn't make sense, but I'll turn a blind eye to it and assume its referring to full potential DKT, which would indeed be above every version of Muzan

didnt she bleed because she accidentally slashed herself with her own sword?

Looks like cuz she got hit by the door
Imma be honest, dkt is human level. An untrained kakushi managed to react to his swings, and one of his more powerful attacks could not significantly damage Nezuko's arm while demons that are fodder to pillars like Daki can slice buildings and perception blitz slayers with enhanced reactions. Dkt's only strength is his invincibility. His profile has him above eos human Tanji, which wouldn't make sense, but I'll turn a blind eye to it and assume its referring to full potential DKT, which would indeed be above every version of Muzan
Oh well human Level dkt js new🗿(if is True that will actually be funny, Man became weaker than his bos version)

I mean would support the whole "marked Muichiro >= marked Mitsuri" thing unless marked multiplier isn't tge same for them
With the exception of Tanjiro in his Post-Rehabilitation Training key the Demon Slayer Mark doesn't actually have a multiplier that we use for the profiles and given that some characters that are currently rated 8-C become 8-A whereas other characters with it were already 8-A without it we certainly don't treat it as always giving the same amount of additional power right now.

Last edited:
With the exception of Tanjiro in his Post-Rehabilitation Training key the Demon Slayer Mark doesn't actually have a multiplier that we use for the profiles and given that some characters that are currently rated 8-C become 8-A whereas other characters with it were already 8-A without it we certainly don't treat as always giving the same amount of additional power right now.
Alright

A human level Demon Tanjiro wouldn't really work since he gave trouble to the injured demon slayers who should still be above the Kakushi and Tanjiro would have killed one of the Kakushi if Giyu didn't get that one out of the way with the implication that they wouldn't have been able to avoid the attack. There is also him cracking the ground below him which is certainly not human level.

She isn't even in contact with it
Isn't there a visual indicator of her having crashed into it along with a sound effect for the crash?

A human level Demon Tanjiro wouldn't really work since he gave trouble to the injured demon slayers who should still be above the Kakushi and Tanjiro would have killed one of the Kakushi if Giyu didn't get that one out of the way with the implication that they wouldn't have been able to avoid the attack. There is also him cracking the ground below him which is certainly not human level.
Zenitsu stated that everyone was too tired to fight, and Giyu was fending him off with one hand. If that DKT was above Muzan, that would be a whole nother level of power creep. And no, I'm not referring to the Kakushi Giyu saved, there was one on the top right that managed to dodge his swing even when it was notaimed at him. Even the position he was in after that strongly supports that he moved out of the way of DKT's attack. And I'm pretty sure he cracked the ground with his BDA, which would obviously not be human level. Still, his energy blast couldn't even destroy a human Nezuko's arm, so his BDA being barely above human level is consistent with his physicals being around human level. And then there's also the statement made by Koku that slayers take more time to assimilate blood and fully become a demon + Tanji willingly holding himself back after Nezuko arrived.
Actually you can see the impact at The last panel
I Should have Prolly shown the next panel too tho

Idk man, it looks like a slash wound. Bumping into a blunt object wouldn't cause such a wound. The "KONK" sound effect is most likely just Mitsuri hitting the edge of the structure while falling off
Isn't there a visual indicator of her having crashed into it along with a sound effect for the crash?
There isn't a visual indicator. The sound effect could be just Mitsuri hitting the doors with her sword

Zenitsu stated that everyone was too tired to fight, and Giyu was fending him off with one hand. If that DKT was above Muzan, that would be a whole nother level of power creep. And no, I'm not referring to the Kakushi Giyu saved, there was one on the top right that managed to dodge his swing even when it was notaimed at him. Even the position he was in after that strongly supports that he moved out of the way of DKT's attack. And I'm pretty sure he cracked the ground with his BDA, which would obviously not be human level. Still, his energy blast couldn't even destroy a human Nezuko's arm, so his BDA being barely above human level is consistent with his physicals being around human level. And then there's also the statement made by Koku that slayers take more time to assimilate blood and fully become a demon + Tanji willingly holding himself back after Nezuko arrived.

Idk man, it looks like a slash wound. Bumping into a blunt object wouldn't cause such a wound. The "KONK" sound effect is most likely just Mitsuri hitting the edge of the structure while falling off

There isn't a visual indicator. The sound effect could be just Mitsuri hitting the doors with her sword
She no slash wound the next panels th-

Zenitsu stated that everyone was too tired to fight, and Giyu was fending him off with one hand.

If that DKT was above Muzan, that would be a whole nother level of power creep.

And no, I'm not referring to the Kakushi Giyu saved, there was one on the top right that managed to dodge his swing even when it was notaimed at him. Even the position he was in after that strongly supports that he moved out of the way of DKT's attack.

And I'm pretty sure he cracked the ground with his BDA, which would obviously not be human level. Still, his energy blast couldn't even destroy a human Nezuko's arm, so his BDA being barely above human level is consistent with his physicals being around human level.

And then there's also the statement made by Koku that slayers take more time to assimilate blood and fully become a demon + Tanji willingly holding himself back after Nezuko arrived.

They are still above the Kakushi and Giyu is fending him off with one hand and a sword. They are also still capable of using their Breath Styles, so to consider them weakened to the point of being Human level is a curious conclusion to make.

This isn't about Demon Tanjiro being above Muzan, this is about Demon Tanjiro not being Human level.

It doesn't look like as if that Kakushi could have moved much and the closed eyes would indicate that this is more a knee-jerk reaction than something that they consciously did. The third Kakushi only reacting to the attack after it has happened would still indicate that Tanjiro is faster than these three guys and the fact that he could have killed them would indicate that Tanjiro is stronger than them too.

The physical abilities and Blood Demon Arts of demons are currently scaled to each other on the Wiki which is how Doma was previously treated as physically City Block level+ when that rating came from a feat performed through his Blood Demon Art. This is due to them being intrinsically tied to the demon and becoming stronger alongside them on top of being only unlocked once a certain level of strength has been reached.

Tanjiro did already fully become a demon there if the sun burning him and all of his displayed demon abilities are any indication and he also needed the antidote to turn back. Tanjiro holding himself back just means that he didn't exert as much force as he could have not that he is actually weaker. This isn't even going into how he received all of Muzan's blood and power and how some time already passed between Tanjiro being injected and waking up as a demon since the Kakushi had time to determine that he isn't breathing and has no pulse.

That's Mitsuri bleeding from the nose in a comedic fashion. That would be a pretty serious situation if she actually cut herself there with her sword.

Are you assuming that I'm hallucinating the visual indicator and are therefore not even trying to see what I mean? It's that jagged white shape between the door and Mitsuri's face.

Last edited:
They are still above the Kakushi and Giyu is fending him off with one hand and a sword. They are also still capable of using their Breath Styles, so to consider them weakened to the point of being Human level is a curious conclusion to make.

This isn't about Demon Tanjiro being above Muzan, this is about Demon Tanjiro not being Human level.

It doesn't look like as if that Kakushi could have moved much and closed eyes would indicate that this is more a knee-jerk reaction than something that they consciously did. The third Kakushi only reacting to the attack after it has happened would still indicate that Tanjiro is faster than these three guys and the fact that he could have killed them would indicate that Tanjiro is stronger than them too.

The physical abilities and Blood Demon Arts of demons are currently scaled to each other on the Wiki which is how Doma was previously treated as physically City Block level+ when that rating came from a feat performed through his Blood Demon Art. This is due to them being intrinsically tied to the demon and becoming stronger alongside them on top of being only unlocked once a certain level of strength has been reached.

Tanjiro did already fully become a demon there if the sun burning him and all of his displayed demon abilities are any indication and he also needed the antidote to turn back. Tanjiro holding himself back just means that he didn't exert as much force as he could have not that he is actually weaker. This isn't even going into how he received all of Muzan's blood and power and how some time already passed between Tanjiro being injected and waking up as a demon since the Kakushi had time to determine that he isn't breathing and has no pulse.

That's Mitsuri bleeding from the nose in a comedic fashion. That would be a pretty serious situation if she actually cut herself there with her sword.

Are you assuming that I'm hallucinating the visual indicator and are therefore not even trying to see what I mean? It's that jagged white shape between the door and Mitsuri's face.
This is too nitpicky to be honest. When I said DKT was human level, I didn't mean that he was average human level, I thought it was clear that what I said was kinda hyperbolic, guess I should have made that clearer.

I disagree. Closing your eyes while dodging something doesn't decrease your perception, more than anything, it suggests that he was fast enough to close his eyes when he swung his arm, and his head moving away from the attack and him falling down just further supports that he reacted to his attack.

I get that. I didn't literally mean human level as in he's your average joe.

I phrased that wrong. What I meant was Tanji fully assimilating his blood and gaining Muzan level stats since that's what Yushiro implied would've happened, not that Tanji was half-demon

I can't tell if she was bleeding from her nose since its literally not drawn into her features in that panel. I disagree. Its already stated that Mitsuri is the only one who can wield that sword without cutting herself, implying that its pretty easy to harm yourself if you're not careful. Mitsuri being overconfident and messing up as she stated would line up with Mitsuri accidentally slashing herself with her sword since she misjudged the attack.

No. I was referring to the fact that there was no visual indicator of Mitsuri HITTING the doors, not that there wasn't any visual indication of any contact in the first place, I thought that would be obvious. And looking back at the scan, if she did indeed hit the door, then its just horribly drawn since she couldn't have bounced that far back + the placing of the sword and the trajectory in the panel above points to Mitsuri's SWORD being the thing that hit the doors. I guess the "BONK" sound effect does imply that it was blunt force, which I'm gonna blame on it being horribly drawn.

This is too nitpicky to be honest. When I said DKT was human level, I didn't mean that he was average human level, I thought it was clear that what I said was kinda hyperbolic, guess I should have made that clearer.

I disagree. Closing your eyes while dodging something doesn't decrease your perception, more than anything, it suggests that he was fast enough to close his eyes when he swung his arm, and his head moving away from the attack and him falling down just further supports that he moved out of the way of his attack.

I phrased that wrong. What I meant was Tanji fully assimilating his blood and gaining Muzan level stats since that's what Yushiro implied would've happened, not that Tanji was half-demon

I can't tell if she was bleeding from her nose since its literally not drawn into her features in that panel. I disagree. Its already stated that Mitsuri is the only one who can wield that sword without cutting herself, implying that its pretty easy to harm yourself if you're not careful. Mitsuri being overconfident and messing up as she stated would line up with Mitsuri accidentally slashing herself with her sword since she misjudged the attack.

No. I was referring to the fact that there was no visual indicator of Mitsuri HITTING the doors, not that there wasn't any visual indication of any contact in the first place, I thought that would be obvious. And looking back at the scan, if she did indeed hit the door, then its just horribly drawn since she couldn't have bounced that far back + the placing of the sword and the trajectory in the panel above points to Mitsuri's SWORD being the thing that hit the doors. I guess the "BONK" sound effect does imply that it was blunt force, which I'm gonna blame on it being horribly drawn.
You do know that we have a Human level rating? If all you wanted to say was that Demon Tanjiro should be lower than he is currently rated, then you should have just said that instead of apparently naming an Attack Potency rating as low as that, so no, you weren't clear at all.

While I agree with the fact that the Kakushi moved we don't get to see the exact movements and timing involved, so it's unlikely that this is supposed to indicate any speed scaling and that alone isn't much evidence for or against a speed rating. The fact that he manages to hit Kanao while she is using her Final Form would indicate that he is supposed to be fairly fast even if she isn't in top condition in that scene.

Tanjiro should physically still have the level of strength required to have the Blood Demon Art he demonstrated and unless we make some sort of exception for him or change how we scale Blood Demon Arts he would still scale to it.

You can tell that from the location the blood is coming from and the context with the door since a bleeding nose from hitting a hard surface with it makes logical sense. The blood is visibly sprouting from one spot on her face with the blood trail going beyond her face and the bleeding is later shown to have stopped which wouldn't be the case with something as serious as being cut in the face with a sword.

You just responded that there is no visual indicator to my statement of there being one, so the most intuitive interpretation was you just denying the validity of my statement without actually trying to see what I was pointing out especially since you didn't elaborate anything. You do know that Mitsuri was presumably hitting the door at a fairly high speed since she bounced off a wall and was trying to land an attack on Nakime? Her bouncing back a certain distance seems pretty natural to me and I was never confused about what was going on there. In the first place I'm pretty sure that the placing of the sword would be different if it did in fact hit the door based on the trajectory.

Last edited:
You do know that we have a Human level rating? If all you wanted to say was that Demon Tanjiro should be lower than he is currently rated, then you should have just said that instead of apparently naming an Attack Potency rating as low as that, so no, you weren't clear at all.
I do know that. And I do think DKT is around human level. And I didn't expect you to take it as seriously as you did.
While I agree with the fact that the Kakushi moved we don't get to see the exact movements and timing involved, so it's unlikely that this is supposed to indicate any speed scaling and that alone isn't much evidence for or against a speed rating.
Just look at the scan, I don't see what needs to be described in further detail for you. The Kakushi moved his head back to dodge the swing, and we can safely assume that the time frame is pretty short. I disagree. If an untrained Kakushi with no perception amps can react to DKT, while human Nezuko herself can perceive and hold him down, that should pretty clearly tell you that DKT is not that fast.
You can tell that from the location the blood is coming from and the context with the door since a bleeding nose from hitting a hard surface with it makes logical sense. The blood is visibly sprouting from one spot on her face with the blood trail going beyond her face and the bleeding is later shown to have stopped which wouldn't be the case with something as serious as being cut in the face with a sword.
You can say the same for the sword slash. I didn't look into it that much though, so I may have missed it since this scene was pretty insignificant and placed a higher emphasis on comedy.
You just responded that there is no visual indicator to my statement of there being one, so the most intuitive interpretation was you just denying the validity of my statement without actually trying to see what I was pointing out especially since you didn't elaborate anything.
I thought it would be pretty obvious I was referring to Mitsuri hitting the doors since it was literally what I replied to earlier. It also doesn't help that you said "visual indicator" and "crashed into it" no less than 3 words apart, so I think its fair that I was under the assumption that you were talking about the visual indicator of Mitsuri hitting the doors instead of a visual indicator in general.
You do know that Mitsuri was presumably hitting the door at a fairly high speed since she bounced off a wall and was trying to land an attack on Nakime? Her bouncing back a certain distance seems pretty natural to me and I was never confused about what was going on there.
No. Just no. If she hit it, her face would be planted into the doors. Its wooden. Why would she bounce back? Try falling onto a table and see if you bounce back.
Like I said, I think that scene is poorly drawn, and tbh I don't know why it was brought up for scaling in the first place.

I was just thinking as a supporting point for Muichiro vs Mitsuri scaling🤷
I'll do it for you.

Base Mitsuri >> Base Mui (Former kept up with Zoh who is more or less UM4 level while the latter almost got killed by a non-serious UM5)
Mark Mui ~ Base Mitsuri (Kept up with and killed FP UM5, which should put him relative or superior to Base Mitsuri who kept up with UM4)
Mark Mitsuri > Mark Mui (Became high-end relative to UM4 which puts her above keeping up and killing UM5)
Mark STW Mui > Mark Mitsuri (Helped move Sanemi out of the way of UM1's 10th form, weaved through 14th form, and later able to barely bypass his reflexes which should put him above Mitsuri who was only dodging WH Muzan's attacks through pure luck and instinct, meaning that she doesn't scale to Muzan at all)

Last edited:
I'll do it for you.

Base Mitsuri >> Base Mui
Mark Mui >= Base Mitsuri
Mark Mitsuri > Mark Mui
Mark STW Mui > Mark Mitsuri
I think you need to add the reasoning to the scaling as well since what you are suggesting differs to some degree from what is on the profiles currently.

Base Mitsuri >> Base Mui (Former kept up with Zoh who is more or less UM4 level while the latter almost got killed by a non-serious UM5)

Mark Mui ~ Base Mitsuri (Kept up with and killed FP UM5, which should put him relative or superior to Base Mitsuri who kept up with UM4)

Mark Mitsuri > Mark Mui (Became high-end relative to UM4 which puts her above keeping up and killing UM5)
That sounds like something that could lead into more 8-A scaling.

Muichiro defeated Gyokko fairly easily after awakening his Demon Slayer Mark and he even told Gyokko that he wasn't serious earlier in their fight, so I think you should give him more credit here.

I'm not entirely sure if I would put Mitsuri with the mark outright above Muichiro with the mark since we don't see much of how she did against Zohakuten after gaining the mark but she did keep up with Zohakuten to some degree even without it and her feat of being able to fight Zohakuten until Hantengu's defeat is impressive.

Muichiro defeated Gyokko fairly easily after awakening his Demon Slayer Mark and he even told Gyokko that he wasn't serious earlier in their fight, so I think you should give him more credit here.
He looked like he had trouble when Gyokko used his bda in his merman form, so I dont think the diff is as big as people think it is. The seriousness statement is unquantifiable, so I'm not sure how much that would affect his scaling.
I'm not entirely sure if I would put Mitsuri with the mark outright above Muichiro with the mark since we don't see much of how she did against Zohakuten after gaining the mark but she did keep up with Zohakuten to some degree even without it and her feat of being able to fight Zohakuten until Hantengu's defeat is impressive.
Mark Mitsuri was able to hold Zoh back enough that he couldn't concentrate on the other slayers escaping. In other words, Zoh is not powerful enough to kill mark Mitsuri. This is further supported by the fact that he was relying on her running out of stamina, which was stated several times too. That and mark Mitsuri lasting against Zoh longer than mark Mui did against Gyokko should safely out her above mark mui.

I don't think that it affects the scaling
I mean depends
I Wouldn't necesearry use that as an argument for Mitsuri cuz that was like over 20 needles who can inflict poison(Which he took on porpuse to begin with) as opposite scaling
But i can see why iy would be used as well for mitsuri side

He looked like he had trouble when Gyokko used his bda in his merman form, so I dont think the diff is as big as people think it is. The seriousness statement is unquantifiable, so I'm not sure how much that would affect his scaling.

Mark Mitsuri was able to hold Zoh back enough that he couldn't concentrate on the other slayers escaping. In other words, Zoh is not powerful enough to kill mark Mitsuri. This is further supported by the fact that he was relying on her running out of stamina, which was stated several times too. That and mark Mitsuri lasting against Zoh longer than mark Mui did against Gyokko should safely out her above mark mui.
Okay, but the matter of the seriousness does mean that Muichiro could have defeated Gyokko earlier if he wanted to, so that's still something to keep in mind.

Technically, the same is the case with Gyokko and mark Muichiro with the difference that Muichiro outright killed Gyokko and therefore didn't need to last longer though I can see why the case with Zohakuten could be viewed as more impressive since Mitsuri had no way of killing him without Hantengu nearby.

Okay, but the matter of the seriousness does mean that Muichiro could have defeated Gyokko earlier if he wanted to, so that's still something to keep in mind.
I doubt it. From the start of the chapter, it seemed like he was going all out, and started becoming less serious after he used 7th form

I doubt it. From the start of the chapter, it seemed like he was going all out, and started becoming less serious after he used 7th form
Muichiro outright states that he wasn't serious earlier in the fight and this is supported by him decapitating Gyokko the instant he said that which shouldn't be possible if he was less serious but wasn't able to decapitate Gyokko while he was serious. Unless there is something that undisputably contradicts his statement it should be valid.

Muichiro outright states that he wasn't serious earlier in the fight and this is supported by him decapitating Gyokko the instant he said that which shouldn't be possible if he was less serious but wasn't able to decapitate Gyokko while he was serious. Unless there is something that undisputably contradicts his statement it should be valid.
I’m not saying the statement isn’t valid, I’m just doubting that Gyokko could’ve been killed sooner if Mui had wanted it.

Back