• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If he leaves the ground he's basically dead bc he can't dodge in the air,
He can block attack in the Air, so no.
and dodging normally will be next to impossible as either the ground will be frozen
He can adapt to fight in the frozen floor, is not Impossible to fight in a slippery terrain.
He also can just jump in the houses to avoid the attacks.
and slippery or his feet will be frozen to the ground.
He can break free from the Ice WW.
The issue isn't a blitz like with Muzan but rather an overwhelming number of attacks. Does he counter danmaku in the series?
Yes, Akaza.

Anyway, because of his higher reaction speed and instinctive action , he can easily deal with the Danmaku.
Visual flair is cool but tells me nothing. Emilia can create layers of barriers in an instant anyway, or can predict his moves with Aprecog.
When Rengoku uses Rengoku (The name of the techinique) he amp himself, and is able to overcame Akaza with his strenght.
A free hit likely means gg due to the nature of her attacks freezing. Even getting non-vital areas struck will nerf him due to it being frozen.
???
Emília Ice attack freeze people? Like, she hit someone with a Ice attack, and they got Frozen? Since when? Arc 7? Like, i don't doubt that she can, i just don't remember when.
Emilia managed to freeze an entire great forest in permafrost for over a century, by accident. That's a century of pumping mana into permafrost over area of roughly a small country.
Weird, because that's not listed as a stamina feat for her in the profile. 🤔

either way, i'll stop here

thinking with a headache isn't doing me any favors

sorry
Don't worry, i continue arguing for Rengoku until you come back.

Also i want to say, is not like i don't think Emilia can't Win this, but someone have to argue for Rengoku, and that someone is gonna be me.

Does his current speed and ap rating even apply to his base stats without amps? Like canonically does he scale to those feats without them? That seems to be the crux of the argument at this point.
Alternatively, Is enough of a amp to let him blitz people comparable to him. If you want a number...
I think is a 100x amp because of Tanjiro saying so. I think.
That is ridiculous. If that was the case this match shouldn't have been made in the first place.
Is not, no.
Yes it absolutely is if their speed is equal.
Versatily? Not gonna help much against Rengoku, since he still the better close combatant between the two. Might trown him of a little bit
It won't completely negate the difference. It just helps.
Which he can dodge super easy with his higher reaction speed.
High reaction speed does not automatically allow him to dodge danmaku.
Which he can destroy.
Which slows him down significantly.
Not sure how In-character is for her, but yeah.
The option was brought up in arc 1 and used in arc 3 so as long as there aren't allies around it's perfectly normal for her to.
that's only if she manages to deal lethal wounds which i doubt she will considering his acrobatics and instinctive reactions
Technically any wound at all is lethal because of her blood manipulation.
rengoku has better skills and comparable instinctive reactions as shown above as well as better battle intelligence i doubt she can really dodge his attacks
This is honestly debateable. Her best skill feat mentioned so far is from when she was child with no training and next to no combat experience. Now she has plenty. Fighting a dragon 10+ times faster than her is probably her best skill feat.
no one really knows
Well that's not helpful.
making the ground more slippery would definitely get her some free hits, how lethal they are is another story however and as i stated earlier he has more than enough ability to dodge all the projectiles and even slash trough them, exept the ones the size of a city hall, that he should just dodge
As you stated but not really proved. He can certainly keep track of them but actually physically dodging them is another story.
not really tho, even if i she wins it would definitely not be easy
I was talking about without amps.
the stat amps however are huge

for example this
Right, I see. I thought you sent the wrong gif for a second wtf was that long ass buildup 💀
he can use the ice as a stepping stone to dodge jusdging with how big they are
I think perhaps you misunderstood. If she's launching a huge attack like the city hall ice blocks it's gonna be a singular attack. Her danmaku is made up of ice swords.
he can just adapt to the ground being frozen if that ever happened
Yes, but he can't completely negate the effect.
either way, i'll stop here

thinking with a headache isn't doing me any favors
Take care! Hope you feel better soon!
He can block attack in the Air, so no.
He can block in every direction around him all at once?
He can adapt to fight in the frozen floor, is not Impossible to fight in a slippery terrain.
Yes, but it still effects him.
He also can just jump in the houses to avoid the attacks.
Nothing stopping her from freezing the floor there.
Yes, Akaza.
That is not comparable to hundreds of projectiles.
Anyway, because of his higher reaction speed and instinctive action , he can easily deal with the Danmaku.
Sure.
Emília Ice attack freeze people? Like, she hit someone with a Ice attack, and they got Frozen? Since when? Arc 7? Like, i don't doubt that she can, i just don't remember when.
Plenty of times in Frozen Bonds but she doesn't really need to in order to one-hit
Don't worry, i continue arguing for Rengoku until you come back.

Also i want to say, is not like i don't think Emilia can't Win this, but someone have to argue for Rengoku, and that someone is gonna be me.
You really need to stop with this shit man. Argue honestly, not just against ReZero no matter the matchup.

Bump
Rengoku cant deal with the danmaku all he managed to barely handle were Akaza's and those numbered like 10 or so at best
"Rengoku can't deal with Danmaku, remenber the time when he deal with Danmaku?"

If your point is that he never dealt with Emília numbers of Danmaku, sure.

Rengoku cant deal with the danmaku all he managed to barely handle were Akaza's and those numbered like 10 or so at best
really bad example

akaza had way higher AP and way better skills and an overpowered blood demon art, the very fact that he managed to block that is a miracle in itself and he sustained huge damage while doing so

it's the opposite here

but anyways, if the distance is 50 meters then rengoku is at a huge advantage that he did not have prior to the distance being 10 times more than it is

pillars have also shown the ability the ability to deal with danmaku, such as muichiro dealing with thousands of needles coming at him in short intervals without using any breathing technique even tough some of them did hit him

AVvXsEjRhRn5q8jb3AQ17dL2wc0rgLa6VYHTrQVWzzot7AAhov_DwTUR62lwnUfo7JMeQR2td7f-EEViT73UlbEx8k_XM7nDFsPlRxc_GWpWv7ZMX53cc69pOT0zRrh30DBBHZeGxaxOq-cVXWvWRA41OWIzhx3JDreHunwWUx_pM5HbwfG7X977VLKBKeuJrA=s0

there is also this

Fe8U5VI.jpeg

with the new distance he really doesn't have to go that far to use it and he wins instantly

emilia can spam hundereds of attacks has good IR and good hax

rengoku has amps way better skills just as good IR as well acrobatics to dodge and scales to other characters who countered danmaku attacks

both have their win cons, but i'm seeing rengoku taking this with high difficulty

Last edited:
really bad example

akaza had way higher AP and way better skills and an overpowered blood demon art, the very fact that he managed to block that is a miracle in itself and he sustained huge damage while doing so

it's the opposite here

but anyways, if the distance is 50 meters then rengoku is at a huge advantage that he did not have prior to the distance being 10 times more than it is

pillars have also shown the ability the ability to deal with danmaku, such as muichiro dealing with thousands of needles coming at him in short intervals without using any breathing technique even tough some of them did hit him

AVvXsEjRhRn5q8jb3AQ17dL2wc0rgLa6VYHTrQVWzzot7AAhov_DwTUR62lwnUfo7JMeQR2td7f-EEViT73UlbEx8k_XM7nDFsPlRxc_GWpWv7ZMX53cc69pOT0zRrh30DBBHZeGxaxOq-cVXWvWRA41OWIzhx3JDreHunwWUx_pM5HbwfG7X977VLKBKeuJrA=s0

there is also this

Fe8U5VI.jpeg

with the new distance he really doesn't have to go that far to use it and he wins instantly

emilia can spam hundereds of attacks has good IR and good hax

rengoku has amps way better skills just as good IR as well acrobatics to dodge and scales to other characters who countered danmaku attacks

both have their win cons, but i'm seeing rengoku taking this with high difficulty
You can't exactly scale a pillars feat to another pillars feat

Once again, does Rengoku's speed and ap actually scale to what it is labeled without amps?

Also I completely disagree with him having significantly superior skill. Emilia's Aprecog and general battle instincts as well as her ability to defend against opponents that blitz her is super impressive. They seem pretty comparable.

Once again, does Rengoku's speed and ap actually scale to what it is labeled without amps?

Also I completely disagree with him having significantly superior skill. Emilia's Aprecog and general battle instincts as well as her ability to defend against opponents that blitz her is super impressive. They seem pretty comparable.
the guy lifted an entire train by dashing and his stepping force was stated to be strong enough to shake the train's body in the data books

so yes, base pillars with no mark and no breaths are multi city block level

edit: scratch that that is yet to be added to their profiles as i'm still working on it but to answer your question i don't know, but the 9th form is still a huge AP and speed boost none the less so it still counts

the guy lifted an entire train by dashing and his stepping force was stated to be strong enough to shake the train's body in the data books

so yes, base pillars with no mark and no breaths are multi city block level
That doesn't even remotely prove that.
edit: scratch that that is yet to be added to their profiles as i'm still working on it but to answer your question i don't know, but the 9th form is still a huge AP and speed boost none the less so it still counts
Hmmmmmm. Does speed equalized automatically assume it applies before any amps even if their listed stats are with amps? I mean technically Emilia amps herself as well with mana...

That doesn't even remotely prove that.

Hmmmmmm. Does speed equalized automatically assume it applies before any amps even if their listed stats are with amps? I mean technically Emilia amps herself as well with mana...
The combat applixapable stat amps are used, if a character stays amped throughout their battle then thats taken as the base
For eg the rz characters

I mean... so long as Absolute Zero remains unrestricted there is absolutely ******* nothing Rengoku can do to survive. Emilia is no stranger to keeping up with opponents way faster than her even without it. There's nothing stopping her from simply nuking him. I vote Emilia.

Back