• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gyokko (Upper Moon 5) VS Kyojuro Rengoku (The Flame Pillar)

Rengoku can keep up with the akaza, react. He can also cut his neck in half. I think these arguments are enough to say rengoku>Upper moon4

Ya Mugen Treninde Akaza yerine Gyokko ortaya çıkarsa?

Maç Kuralları
  • Hem Karakterde
  • Hız eşit değil (Adil değilse değişebilir)
  • Savaş Yeri: Raydan Çıkan Mugen Treni
  • Her ikisi de 8-B Tuşlarında (8-A yalnızca Rengoku için olası olduğundan. )
  • savaş müziği
  • Başlangıç Mesafesi: 15 Metre

oylar

Yukarı Ay 5 :

Alev Sütunu : 1 ( [KULLANICI=22124]@yqttlsx[/KULLANICI])

Akaza hem gelir hem de çörek yapar (Sonuçsuz):

202151311344210_1.jpg

"Kalbini ateşle!"
3d380466303982e3fbdf6aa19a295151.jpg

"Hyo Hyo! Çaresiz görünüyorsun. Bu utanç verici ."
I want to vote for Rengoku because he is strong enough to behead ap si akaza. His reaction speed is also superior to gyokko, fast enough to keep up with Akaza or block his attack.

So who do you vote?
May I know AP from both? I hope I have the correct number in my mind, tho, though it should be a slightly big difference if I am not wrong. After that, I can drop my argument and my opinion about it in more detail as I do.

May I know AP from both? I hope I have the correct number in my mind, tho, though it should be a slightly big difference if I am not wrong. After that, I can drop my argument and my opinion about it in more detail as I do.
To be honest, they both might be 70.1 tons from douma. Kaigaku is 8-B, etc.
Since akaza takes 8-A from Marked Giyu.

I think this fight would be much more complicated, and the upper moon 5 is a tough cookie to crack. He has much more strength as a demon, and his water trap is inescapable. Muichiro survived because someone saved him from it. Upper moon five was cocky and left him to drown rather than kill him.

Gyutaro is stronger, but not harder to deal with or dangerous because literally with a punch Gyokko makes u a Fish. But that doesn't affect power, also Rengoku has no chance to win against any Upper Moon. Except for new ones like Kaigaku. Muichiro specifically stated that he couldn’t break out of the water prison because he was using a deteriorated blade. Not a lack of power.

I would say that if Rengoku went against gyuutaro he would lose due to his poison. But Rengoku would probably die fighting Gyokko even though he might kill him, but he still dies in the end. And if he gets caught in gyokkos water trap, it's over. Flame breathing can comes out inside the water + the only reason Muichiro escaped is that that guy who tried to save him got stabbed in the solar plexus. Muichiro seeing that forced him to unlock his mark and killed him (kill gyokko) but if Rengoku fought gyokko the scenarios would be much different.

Just want to point out this:
  1. Gyokko wasn't trying yet when he was killed, he was even triggered because of Tokito's insults.
  2. Kotetsu indeed helped him to survive and let him use breathing. If he wasn't there, RIP Muichiro.
I would say upper moon 5 will take this.

Did just someone says Akaza was serious? Oh my, re-read the manga. He was never in that fight.

Akaza holding back when he was about to die from sun light makes zero sense. Rengoku becoming stronger when near death is unsupported head canon. You cannot give him an ability that he has never shown nor implied. Akaza didn't even mention or even show confusion of Rengoku being stronger.

If Rengoku did get stronger I don't see why Akaza wouldn't be shocked and mention it. Akaza was holding back as he wasn't using all of his abilities. But nothing suggest he was holding back his raw power by a large amount. How exactly would Akaza have fun fighting Rengoku if he wasn't even a challenge for him?

Again, Akaza was freaking out and terrified of the sun coming up and tried to punch Rengoku's head. But Rengoku caught his fist and Akaza stated he had unbelievable strength. Rengoku himself was also able to cut into Akaza neck and almost decapitated him. A demon's neck is the most durable part of their body.

So unless Akaza was purposefully letting Rengoku get close to killing him, this is further proof. Akaza also cannot escape Rengoku's grip and had to rip his arms off. Akaza in this moment is in a frenzied panic, so holding back seems rather impossible for me.

Currently the profile states Rengoku and Akaza are comparable to each other. If someone has a problem with it, they can make a CRT to downgrade him.

Akaza holding back when he was about to die from sun light makes zero sense. Rengoku becoming stronger when near death is unsupported head canon. You cannot give him an ability that he has never shown nor implied. Akaza didn't even mention or even show confusion of Rengoku being stronger.

If Rengoku did get stronger I don't see why Akaza wouldn't be shocked and mention it. Akaza was holding back as he wasn't using all of his abilities. But nothing suggest he was holding back his raw power by a large amount. How exactly would Akaza have fun fighting Rengoku if he wasn't even a challenge for him?

Again, Akaza was freaking out and terrified of the sun coming up and tried to punch Rengoku's head. But Rengoku caught his fist and Akaza stated he had unbelievable strength. Rengoku himself was also able to cut into Akaza neck and almost decapitated him. A demon's neck is the most durable part of their body.

So unless Akaza was purposefully letting Rengoku get close to killing him, this is further proof. Akaza also cannot escape Rengoku's grip and had to rip his arms off. Akaza in this moment is in a frenzied panic, so holding back seems rather impossible for me.

Currently the profile states Rengoku and Akaza are comparable to each other. If someone has a problem with it, they can make a CRT to downgrade him.
Akaza was only holding back against him. But his greatest fear is still the sun. You can't say he was serious all the time because he had a fear of the sun. He only started acting freaking out and terrified when he saw the sun will appear. But the rest of the fight, he did not get serious at all.

Is it really?
Yes really, head canon. Please show me the proof this happened to Rengoku beyond you thinking so. And once again, you need to explain why Akaza didn't freak out over his sudden and magical increase of strength.

You cannot apply what is happening there to Rengoku, period. Just because some people can do it, doesn't mean everyone can do it. You need actual evidence.

I never said that Akaza was going all out or was taking the fight seriously since the beginning. My point is that he got serious when he was about to die. When he punched Rengoku through the stomach and was about to be killed, it makes no sense for him to let Rengoku get so close to killing him.

Rengoku and Akaza are comparable to each other until you change the wiki profile otherwise. Note: You can be weaker but comparable to someone.

Also Rengoku's profile. "Akaza compares him to Marked Tanjiro and Giyu."

Can someone tell me where this is stated or implied? I'd like to see this for myself.

Yes really, head canon. Please show me the proof this happened to Rengoku beyond you thinking so. And once again, you need to explain why Akaza didn't freak out over his sudden and magical increase of strength.

You cannot apply what is happening there to Rengoku, period. Just because some people can do it, doesn't mean everyone can do it. You need actual evidence.

I never said that Akaza was going all out or was taking the fight seriously since the beginning. My point is that he got serious when he was about to die. When he punched Rengoku through the stomach and was about to be killed, it makes no sense for him to let Rengoku get so close to killing him.

Rengoku and Akaza are comparable to each other until you change the wiki profile otherwise. Note: You can be weaker but comparable to someone.

Also Rengoku's profile. "Akaza compares him to Marked Tanjiro and Giyu."

Can someone tell me where this is stated or implied? I'd like to see this for myself.
Dude got serious after he saw he will die soon by the sun and not by him. That's all, the entire fight and he was toying with him. That's why he ended him, because he basically want to run away from the sun. Not because the guy was so immense strong.

Please show me the proof this happened to Rengoku beyond you thinking so.
its an Inverse mechanic. Theres no need for proof since we see this happen with mostly everyone who got close to near death situations

need to explain why Akaza didn't freak out over his sudden and magical increase of strength.
He was surprised, actually. His face showed shock and he was like “He stopped it!? What unbelievable strength!”

Dude got serious after he saw he will die soon by the sun and not by him. That's all, the entire fight and he was toying with him.
I don't understand what you're saying. I literally said I agree and know that Akaza wasn't taking him seriously. How am I confusing you on this, why don't you understand what I'm saying. Akaza got serious when he was about to die. He isn't holding back when he had already punched through him, because he didn't want to burn to death.

Akaza can't hold back at that point because the sun was going to kill him. When did I say Akaza was fighting him at full power from the start? I don't understand you at all.
its an Inverse mechanic. Theres no need for proof since we see this happen with mostly everyone who got close to near death situations

He was surprised, actually. His face showed shock and he was like “He stopped it!? What unbelievable strength!”
I see, my apologies then. I'm not super familiar with Demon Slayer beyond the anime. If this is true then a CRT should be made to downgrade Rengoku. His rating is incorrect.

Shouldn't ever single character have a higher rating when about to die or close to death in this case?

Also you all didn't answer my question. Rengoku's profile. "Akaza compares him to Marked Tanjiro and Giyu."

Also you all didn't answer my question. Rengoku's profile. "Akaza compares him to Marked Tanjiro and Giyu."
I dont remember this, Will re read the chapters tomorrow. Its very late where i am.

Also, demon slayer characters also have RPL, so thats also an addition to the “near death” stuff. So they dont need an example for it, i.e: 8-A when close to death or something like that.

Back