• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
AZ is no longer considered an attack with a specific AP rating, so restricting it isn't allowed now. Like the reverse of what happened with Betty as equipment.
That could still be restricted unless I'm missing something. You can restrict anything (Forms, equipment, amps, attacks) as long as they breach into another tier. But if its not restricted I think she stomps. Otherwise I'm voting incon.

That could still be restricted unless I'm missing something. You can restrict anything (Forms, equipment, amps, attacks) as long as they breach into another tier. But if its not restricted I think she stomps. Otherwise I'm voting incon.
AZ don't breach to another tier anymore, so it can be used here.

So why are people saying it one shots rengoku
Well, the attack they talking about is this:
  • Absolute Zero: Emilia combines her talent for Magic and Spiritual Arts to take greater advantage of her massive mana pool. This allows Emilia to use ten or a hundred times her usual magical power and creates a white vacuum that freezes everything including time, and not even the breath of the Divine Dragon is an exception.
Is basically a Ice Spell that freeze things.
She hardly uses In-Character trought. Like, she used once.

Well, the attack they talking about is this:
  • Absolute Zero: Emilia combines her talent for Magic and Spiritual Arts to take greater advantage of her massive mana pool. This allows Emilia to use ten or a hundred times her usual magical power and creates a white vacuum that freezes everything including time, and not even the breath of the Divine Dragon is an exception.
Is basically a Ice Spell that freeze things.
She hardly uses In-Character trought. Like, she used once.
I see. I'm voting incon fra

Back