• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going by a lot of talk recently a lot of us here dont even accept it, hell the guy who was responsible for the upgrade to universal doesnt even accept it anymore
Really? If that’s the case yeah Asura vs Kratos is pretty much a confirmed Stomp in Asura favor and there’s no point for it to happen

Kenshiro not coming back dude if you haven’t notice the characters that mostly come back on DB have been Comic book/video game characters

my thoughts as well after that your done
Which would mean Leonardo, Batman, Wonder Woman, Tommy Oliver and Deadpool are out, going off this.
Batman returns to fight another match up of his because he is the goddamn Batman
Place your bets, will it be a fourth Marvel street tier?

A friend of mine who played and read all related stuff for gow informed me greek mythos kratos is just tier 5 at best, the opening in ascension points tier 5 too, the only legitimate tier 3/2 stuff are in norse mythos with baldur and the serpent basically
Funny too seeing as Kratos is supposed to be canonically weaker in the norse game than in the greek games

He says there is literally nothing pointing out greek Kratos > norse Kratos at all and whoever decided that couldnt be more wrong

He also pointed the tree rating is bad too, especially the two keys

Speed wise he puts him MHS+, likely/possibly FTL, since Hercules actually blocks Helios light if you try it on him each time, but he is iffy as he thinks that can be just game mechanics

Last i seen him talk of speed he said he might try the Helios thing on Zeus too, in order to see if he does the same as Hercules

Which would mean Leonardo, Batman, Wonder Woman, Tommy Oliver and Deadpool are out, going off this.
yes Batman done at this point same with Wondy and Deadpool
He says there is literally nothing pointing out greek Kratos > norse Kratos at all and whoever decided that couldnt be more wrong

He also pointed the tree rating is bad too, especially the two keys
Got the quote or link to it?
8yy54s83tln31.png

lets see if we're gonna get good feats from Ragnarock this year
Would we have him/her/it/them write a calculation and cosmology blog here?

Batman has Inspector gadget as a hand drawn battle and Moon Knight as a live action battle.

This is excluding 1966 Batman vs 1967 Spider-Man, Ninja Batman vs Toei Spider-Man and a lot more.

What tier is Rean in? We don’t really have a page for them nor am I familiar with them.

I have collected some feats for another character which Rean MAY scale from or even scale above. (thanks to another Trails expert) We may need some time to drag some Trails experts to calibrate a lot of things.

The only Trails feat blog here is horrible and is created by me who is not even a knowledgeable member in Trails.

Last edited:
I don't get the question my dude (depending on the verse) lore is just as important as on screen feats plus the AoE fallacy/PiS tends to come to play here.
Well I’m asking if there’s term that describe them
I know lore is important as well and ignoring the AOE crap and all but when it comes to guys like Hulk and Broly where they have Scaling/Blatant in your face type of feats where it’s much easier to buy them being that powerful where someone like Kratos doesn’t have that luxury

Well I’m asking if there’s term that describe them
I know lore is important as well and ignoring the AOE crap and all but when it comes to guys like Hulk and Broly where they have Scaling/Blatant in your face type of feats where it’s much easier to buy them being that powerful where someone like Kratos doesn’t have that luxury.
Yeah it's called the "tell but no show fallacy" where folks assume if there isn't a visual feat that backs an in canon lore/statement/WoG it didn't happened or it's a "high-ball".

If we went by that train of thought most of our tier 1s would be downgraded to tier 2 or lower.

not watching cause most debunks be utter garbage so list me the bullet points
  • They go over the mentions of how the macrocosms of the Marvel Multiverse and DB Multiverse and explain how bigger the former is through scans.
  • They also explained more on Hulk's feats against strong multidimensional beings.
  • How Broly should be potentially way faster than the Hulk nad should be way stronger than what was mentioned.
  • They go through the dimension tiering puts Hulk on a whole other level that should solo the DB macrocosms.
They aren't rude about it. If anything, they're very respectful at least in my perspective

• They go over the mentions of how the macrocosms of the Marvel Multiverse and DB Multiverse and explain how bigger the former is through scans.
  • They also explained more on Hulk's feats against strong multidimensional beings.
  • How Broly should be potentially way faster than the Hulk nad should be way stronger than what was mentioned.
  • They go through the dimension tiering puts Hulk on a whole other level that should solo the DB macrocosms.
They aren't rude about it. If anything, they're very respectful at least in my perspective
they are also using outlier because death battle used outliers and still said Broly would win usually splash (your favorite villain) said if it was up to him Hulk wouldn't have his outliers. Splash said that or (your favorite villain) on his channel

Only if it's for Mewtwo vs Starkiller
he ain't appearing
@EJthe24th actually it seems Chuck is basing it off of using the Hulk's high end feats which he showed in the video since at the end he states that going by consistency and the power both characters show on a daily basis Broly would clap Hulk
so less of a debunk just some clarification crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back