• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess but the styles might clash if you know what I am saying.
Mostly in terms of the fight itself, don’t see how a fight like that would work.
Thematically it works well.

Admittedly I've havent seen darling in the franxx so I dont really know what you mean but seeing ad rogue jaegers are a thing in Pacific rim it would be a viable plot that they think stre is one of them

LOL vs Marvel huh? Thanks for the suggestion.
Just I don't know much about LOL: how major is Aatrox as a character?
Currently is not super major but he is likely going to become a bigger character once the current story arc is completed

Alternatively Aatrox vs Nightmare could be interesting

While I’m rooting for Link to win, I wouldn’t be lying to say that I am curious on how Death Battle will scale Cloud and see if their methods will affect future RPG characters and series like Dragon Quest, Fire Emblem and Earthboubd.

Also should Pokémon Mystery Dungeon feats be considered for Rayquaza?

Aight so I’ve popped up and imma give the fights I want most

-Shirou Emiya(Fate/SN Heavens feel Route) vs Izuku Midoriya(MHA)
Both characters embody heroism or the persuit thereof in their stories
Both don’t really care about their own well being to protect others
Similar stats even on this wiki(outside of speed)
Despite getting mega amped by given powers these given powers come at the expense of their bodies upon use(in the case of Heavens feel Shirou)

-Juubito(Naruto)vs Psykos(OPM)
Outside of the fact they both combined with someone or something else there isn’t much connection here
I just think it would be cool

-Satoru Gojo(JJK)vs Kakashi Hatake(Naruto)
To I even need to explain anything(Although then again Kakashi already got a fight a while back)

-Kirito(Sao Aincrad Avatar)vs Tanjiro Kamado(KNY)
Mainly just because they’re both MC swordsmen and have similar stats(will have similar stats due to demon slayer revisions but obviously death battle won’t take that into account) so it will practically mainly be a discussion on which one is more skilled with a blade, which sounds interesting.(Although it could easily devolve into demon slayer mark multiplier gg)

-All for One(MHA) vs Ryomen Sukuna(JJK)
Both are just the pure evil jerks just to be jerks of their series
Both the big bosses with lots of lore hype
Both lose the strongest in their setting on their first on screen appearances(L)
Always are thinking of a later plan and have interest in certain individuals(Megumi and Shigaraki)

-Artoria Pendragon(Fate/Stay Night) vs Arthur Pendragon(NNT)
Big power gap but I still want this fight to happen

Although tbh I don’t think any of these will happen

Honorables I thought of but realized I wouldn’t want

Satoru Gojo vs Accelerator(Toaru)

Thematically cool but a stomp in accelerators favor

Mori Jin(GOH)vs Baam(ToG)

Webtoon connection is kinda all there is here

Muzan(KNY) vs Dio(JJBA)
Speed stomp lol

Last edited:
I mean Jon blitzes him completely via DB’s scaling, since they account for a ton of things besides main canon.
I think the AP is closer via mummy man scaling.

I mean Jon blitzes him completely via DB’s scaling, since they account for a ton of things besides main canon.
I think the AP is closer via mummy man scaling.
For some reason the speed scaling from Huitzil is debunked.

Jon Talbain still AP stomped Sabrewulf. But Bishamon is AP stomped by Nightmare now.

How is Muzan (KNY) vs Kira (JJBA 4) or Kars (JJBA 2) though?

I believe a big CRT and revision for Sengoku Basara is secretly happening and it may affect Raoh vs Toyotomi Hideyoshi.
Oh boy this fight has a good potential to be in any form of animation - 2D sprite, 3D Maya/Unreal/SFM, hand drawn, you name it. (Can be too odd or too expensive to be live action though)

issei_vs_tatsumi_high_school_dxd_akame_ga_kill__by_kiss_and_kancer_deaa3r4-fullview.jpg
the_demoman_vs_the_scotsman_tf2_samurai_jack__by_kiss_and_kancer_debkmim-fullview.jpg
shockwave_vs_brainiac_transformers_dc__by_kiss_and_kancer_deba82p-fullview.jpg

Oh yeah sorry got confused for a moment. Meta Knight vs Yoda is most likely happening. Though I’m not sure what other opponents there are for Yoda. I’ve heard King Mickey tossed around but other than that not sure

I have made some matchup suggestions.

Thoughts?

The crew stresses on the balance of the research analysis and entertainment factor.

Season 7 having 20 episodes is good. Then COVID-19 hit the States.

The crew wants to have 16 episodes. To have BEST quality.

March 7 airs the premiere. The premiere features a series Sam wanted to use for a while, that's the only objective fact we know lol

Matchup "most excited":
Chad wants to throw in Kenshin Himura
Joke: Chad does not know if Kenshin Himura will appear in Season 8

Maximum number of reuse a character: depends.
E.g. Sam says Batman has to fight Spider-Man, Captain America, Black Panther, etc.
If one character has a new arc, e.g. Hulk & Broly, the members need to reuse it.

Alternate canon characters may also be used, e.g. Flash vs Quicksilver & Wally West vs Archie Sonic.

A different Batman may be used. (different comics, different games, different animations, different films)

Alfred Pennysworth vs Aunt May (?)

Episode 150 & 151 will be BIG.
(& DB Wiki fans are anticipating Ash Ketchum to appear...)

Community Death Battle: Raz vs Ness
For Raz
For Ness
Sam & Liam discuss a lot on Raz & Ness.

Mini series will happen.
Like a Death Battle but unscripted and the research debate will be held online. Ben & Chad & the crew with the audience.
May be a tournament arc with some random characters.

Next Community Death Battle:
Alex Mercer vs Cole MacGrath

Spring Man (ARMS) vs Spring Man (Mega Man) is on the list.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back