• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity but wouldn't Broly be much stronger then how DB calc'd him?
After all the multipliers and scaling they used to put Broly at thousands to millions of times above Universal were from Battle of Gods Goku who is unquantifiably weaker then his Universe 6 arc self, much less the current Goku we saw in DBS Broly

Out of curiosity but wouldn't Broly be much stronger then how DB calc'd him?
After all the multipliers and scaling they used to put Broly at thousands to millions of times above Universal were from Battle of Gods Goku who is unquantifiably weaker then his Universe 6 arc self, much less the current Goku we saw in DBS Broly
yes but they wanted to go with a simple route of it than just go utterly crazy than they already did with it

68114c31-6695-4793-9ad3-888223c4d6a9

How bad could it be? I mean I expected some outrage but it can't be too bad
Espesially since there are people who rather like Dragon Ball there I'd assume.
considering some folks bitching how they downplay hulk even though they could've easily leave him at the same stats he was at in his previous fight and had him faster than broly i guess there mad DB didn't go all in with Multiversal Heralds

I think Killua should fight Black☆Star.

On an unrelated note.....there are people who still believe Hulk should have won
he's a good second option if Killua vs Akame ain't happening
also im not surprised its one of those fight t
@Makotofanboy wouldn't Akame brutally kill him by DB's calculations? Especially if they scale Akame to Esdeath at her strongest
yes she does
hat can go either way depending on how you play it

Depends on how they scale Broly from destroying the South Galaxy (techinally quadrant going by DB cosmology) as either being Multi Solar System Level or somewhere between Galaxy Level and Multi Galaxy level (which is actually where I place the DB anime)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back