• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daeaa6a-b39757c5-3797-4b8c-b9b8-275fcb57c6c8.jpg
madara_vs_aizen_by_connordiesel_de3nlcv-fullview.jpg
d9sywz4-4f68afff-5e5a-4d6c-b83b-bd0b88be9bc8.jpg
ddtjjh6-8498caef-0a3e-49b7-9392-0eb3c5cfa90d.jpg
dd858fw-774edabf-4aac-4ff2-a8b9-b2737490728b.jpg
de5v85e-f6615877-db36-4da8-b931-ce4879d35cac.jpg
dbfdjmc-f7a3b06d-af7a-4e54-9470-e2e4fa09c849.jpg
image0.jpg

Season 8 looking good not gonna lie

I guess it's more thematic or that Cole and Alex are two similar characters?
Also I'm glad that people are being mostly chill about Broly vs Hulk, which is good because we shouldn't let the conclusions of one source affect your own personal opinion

Ryuko vs Sho is also thematic though. It's just not as popular.

I guess that's what happens when your series heyday was around two to three decades ago and has an update schedule that makes Berserk look blazing fast.
True

There’s either Azula, Katara or Korra
Azula dies to Cinder Fall
Katara (likely) dies to Juvia
Korra vs Rey can be debatable

Po (Kung Fu Panda) vs...
Iron Fist
Poor Iron Fist

A high quality fight can do that
The fight, the music, the actually solid verdict...

怒... 力...
Wait. Ikaruga vs Chika Amatori actually have close connections
Both are female protagonists with black hair and a white suit. Both are quiet in character and can concentrate well when needed. Both have an elder brother (by blood or by adoption) which have good relationship with. Both are drafted into a fighting team and become successful there.

The fight will become another Black Widow vs Widowmaker though given their go-to weapons.

The universe size and the level of universe level attack is a bit weird. Need discussion.

Yeah Doom is returning so everything can happen.

Who is Roadblock fighting if Punisher is fighting Dredd

Also, there's the fact that the Life Equation is an standard to Kyle now.
It could be debunked so I wouldn't hold my breath. For now Kyle stomps unless Simon got some Outerversal to Hyperversal feats

@Makotofanboy

i wonder why he turn the comments off
Thats actually Google ruining YouTube again. Google has been trying to push YouTube Music by disabling Google Play from being a place to buy music (so I can't even get the Touhou remake songs there anymore or any J-Rock song thats not on Amazon for example). To make things even more idiotic, they made it so you can't leave comments on offical music videos. This is why any offical source automatically disable comments and most of them made it so you can't make YouTube a mini screen on phone when you go to a different ab

Thats actually Google ruining YouTube again. Google has been trying to push YouTube Music by disabling Google Play from being a place to buy music (so I can't even get the Touhou remake songs there anymore or any J-Rock song thats not on Amazon for example). To make things even more idiotic, they made it so you can't leave comments on offical music videos. This is why any offical source automatically disable comments and most of them made it so you can't make YouTube a mini screen on phone when you go to a different ab
******* really:confused:

So we need an alt-right version of Youtube now? To set things "all right" and "alright"? (Pun intended)

I know Bang. He's p active on the Fanon. He legit made one of the best stories on DBF I've ever read. It was Flash vs Archie Sonic, and coincidentally, he finished that just a few days before it was officially announced as a DB. I'd recommend reading it whenever y'all wanna.

We already knew about these feats, it's just that it was determined to be non-standard, and outlierish. If that's no longer the case, then maybe Simon vs Kyle ain't the one to break the DC streak.

We already knew about these feats, it's just that it was determined to be non-standard, and outlierish. If that's no longer the case, then maybe Simon vs Kyle ain't the one to break the DC streak.
I hope that people don't want it anymore because Kyle beats Simon now simply because it's an possibly DC W now.

You know what’s funny season 8 from the little Brief of what we saw is introducing more new Franchises then season 7 ever did in its entire run.

Cant tell if that’s funny or disappointing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back