• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Makotofanboy wouldn't Akame brutally kill him (Killua) by DB's calculations? Especially if they scale Akame to Esdeath at her strongest
Which makes people push harder for Ryuko vs Akame.

Uh yes actually, for other reasons it to be discussed here or not.

LMAO

More popular and likable I guess along with more connected with Cole
Yeah the titular protagonists of open end first action adventure video games. Rivalries exist - until the calculations of high end Good Cole and Evil Cole exist, and then Death Battle introduces Carnage vs Lucy, when that implies Cole MacGrath is destined to kill Alex Mercer.

I hope that people don't want it anymore because Kyle beats Simon now simply because it's an possibly DC W now.
Am I reading right?

You mean "people should stop pushing Simon the Digger to death against Kyle Rayner because Kyle stomps hard" right?

Also love that Kyle vs Simon was heavily requested until people realize that Kyle was actually most likely going to be the winner
Holy.

BTW is Swamp Thing winning in all of his requested matchups? Including Rimuru Tempest (who is more asked to kill Ainz Ooal Gown for close connections I want someone to explain)?

And is anyone pinned on crucifying Alfred Pennysworth against whom? A DC loss "everyone" wants but no one is having an eye on.

Which makes people push harder for Ryuko vs Akame.

Uh yes actually, for other reasons it to be discussed here or not.

LMAO

Yeah the titular protagonists of open end first action adventure video games. Rivalries exist - until the calculations of high end Good Cole and Evil Cole exist, and then Death Battle introduces Carnage vs Lucy, when that implies Cole MacGrath is destined to kill Alex Mercer.

Am I reading right?

You mean "people should stop pushing Simon the Digger to death against Kyle Rayner because Kyle stomps hard" right?

Holy.

BTW is Swamp Thing winning in all of his requested matchups? Including Rimuru Tempest (who is more asked to kill Ainz Ooal Gown for close connections I want someone to explain)?

And is anyone pinned on crucifying Alfred Pennysworth against whom? A DC loss "everyone" wants but no one is having an eye on.
Dude Gurren Lagann is an amazing anime that people still love to this day. I understand why those people don’t want Simon who is an fantastic character to be murder by a DC herald, especially it being a lantern of all things

Dude Gurren Lagann is an amazing anime that people still love to this day. I understand why those people don’t want Simon who is an fantastic character to be murder by a DC herald, especially it being a lantern of all things
Ben 10 vs Hal all over again, by an lantern again.
Asura vs a certain red lantern fight follow the tradition of lanterns killing favorite character.

4s049n.png

DC win steak against non-Marvel characters should end. And if Simon cannot complete the mission, there are more people.

DC win steak against non-Marvel characters should end. And if Simon cannot complete the mission, there are more people.
Which brings us to the question: How strong Alfred Pennysworth is, who is the ideal candidate to kill him, and why we are not pushing this matchup already.

Which brings us to the question: How strong Alfred Pennysworth is, who is the ideal candidate to kill him, and why we are not pushing this matchup already.
Here is the VS Battles profile for Alfred Pennysworth.

FrostNova (Arknights) VS Mr. Freeze. Both have alternative physiology after being accidentally contacted with a "do not touch" substance (Originium and cold-related chemical substances), which allows them have resistance to cold and have a cold aura. Both cold-related ability requires a stone-like substance to perform (Originium and Diamond). Both are antagonists and could be considered as anti-villain. Both have a somewhat caring personality to someone who they have a close relationship (For Frostnova, it is Patriot and her Yeti Squadron. For Mr. Freeze, it is Nova) despite shown somewhat cold personality. Both are stated to have genius level of their usage of cold-related abilities in-universe.

What were Darksides stats again in the DB.
Funny enough they only had Darkseid at Universal Level and his godhead form somewhat unknown above it
"While each avatar is weaker than his true self, it's a necessary handicap, as his own existence in a universe other than Fourth World would shatter the laws of reality, ending time and space as we know it. The sheer power of the Omega Effect threatens entire cosmos, similar to how it's equal, the Astro-Force, could counter an Oblivion bomb capable of annihilating the universe in a single blast."

"His avatar may lose some power, but it's still tough enough to survive a bomb Lex Luthor designed to rip apart existence, and a shot from Marvelous Marno's Master Blaster"

They didn't scale the avatar to the Final Crisis Godhead. They explicitly stated the avatar was weaker, but they had it at universe level, and were pretty vague about his true self, as their description of his Final Crisis feat went like this: "would shatter the laws of reality, ending time and space as we know it"

Still hilarious that two popular Marvel characters got brought back just to die to an anime character twice in the same season.

At least Goku has some company in the double L (0 Ws) club now.

Him upscaling from that bomb makes no sense
And what's wrong wit it? Celestialsapiens were stated many times have the greatest power in the universe, being Omnipotent, "Alien x can do anything",..... Ect, all of this shows that Alien x upscales above anything in Ben 10 plus the Servantis statement which is quoted in Alien x 2-B justification.

Everything is clear and does make 100% sense

And what's wrong wit it? Celestialsapiens were stated many times have the greatest power in the universe, being Omnipotent, "Alien x can do anything",..... Ect, all of this shows that Alien x upscales above anything in Ben 10 plus the Servantis statement which is quoted in Alien x 2-B justification.

Everything is clear and does make 100% sense
Not really plus servantis statement could mean anything

Still hilarious that two popular Marvel characters got brought back just to die to an anime character twice in the same season.

At least Goku has some company in the double L (0 Ws) club now.
TBF
Hulk died twice - one to Doomsday and one to Broly
Venom won against Bane, just to lose to Crona
Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) lost to Android 18 (in S4) and to Shazam (in S6)

Oh I must sleep now. And oh the Community Death Battle poll for Balrog (Lord of the Rings) vs Elsa (Frozen) is not out yet. Or I have missed something? (My verdict anyway.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back