• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvel and DC ain't really a good example since...they have the most to pull from in terms of characters lol. They'll always have more reps a season than any other franchise.

And yeah Ruby vs Maka ain't happening until RWBY ends. Blake bout to come in and get them a legitimate W anyways lol

So far 9 seasons were announced. They're in the middle of season 8 (which is on a hiatus until February 2021) so season 9 is probably coming late 2021 or sometime in 2022

death_battle_season_8_bingo_sheet_by_deluxehorse_deb6aez-fullview.jpg

Doctor Doom is either put against Lex Luthor or Gilgamesh, but i would rather see the Doom fight Gilgamesh, as it would introduce a new verse for the audience and it wouldn't be another DC vs Marvel, even if its a Marvel stomp rather than a DC stomp.

For Kratos, if he return this season, his best and most preferable option would be Dante, it just too perfect as a legacy match other to have a lot of potential, he would be utter wasted if he is instead put against either Asura or Atrocious.

No idea about Bowser and Mewtwo, i feel like they already had their best options.

By the way, is Judge Dredd fighting the Punisher?

Hax? Superman? That's the funniest thing I've seen all day.

I don't have a matchup for Black Star or Kid, but Franken Stein vs Byleth Eisner works pretty well I'd say.
Intangibility, invisibility, and his heat vision ignores durability due to working on the microscopic level. And that is just the stuff that was both mentioned on VS wiki and in Death Battle. Who knows if he has any other showings that got buried over the years. And yes this is also all just Post-Crisis stuff.

I still doubt Meta Knight vs Yoda
I mean, isn't Meta Knight vs Zero 100 times more requested and themathic? I'm pretty sure Luke is getting an episode, not the Yoda
If Yoda vs Meta Knight will happen i will go bananas
When Ben Asked who folks wanted Yoda to Fight most of the replies involved Meta knight
don't know who can luke face sure folks bring up Saber and Naruto but Saber has Erza and Naruto if he comes back is likely fighting luffy
Doctor Doom is either put against Lex Luthor or Gilgamesh, but i would rather see the Doom fight Gilgamesh, as it would introduce a new verse for the audience and it wouldn't be another DC vs Marvel, even if its a Marvel stomp rather than a DC stomp.

For Kratos, if he return this season, his best and most preferable option would be Dante, it just too perfect as a legacy match other to have a lot of potential, he would be wasted if he is instead put against either Asura or Atrocious.

No idea about Bowser and Mewtwo, i feel like they already had their best options.

By the way, is Judge Dredd fighting the Punisher?
Dreed is Punisher most requested opponent

Superman actually negating durability is really out of character, though. I'd say it's more likely for Goku to land a stray Ki blast.
I didn't say Superman definitively wins just that is what people like Seth the Programmer probably meant by he wins by speed and hax. Also it is up to DB if Superman that is IC or not since morals are off.

yep

both in those category's
maybe hax
I checked out their profiles. It seems like Kid has a massive speed advantage while Stocking has a massive strength advantage.

Both of them have hax: Madness vs. Holy Luck, Stat Amplification, Soul Resonance vs. Super Weapon.

I'd really want Kid to win.

On the topic of Goku vs Superman 3, I do not want to see that happen for two main reasons.
1) there are far better match ups for both characters and it's an overhyped, oversaturated debate that has gotten stale as time has passed and 2) considering how bad Goku vs Superman Superman 2 was, another rematch would be catastrophic in terns of salt creation.

Here's the thing: It would also get a lot of views.

Also, technically Season 2 had two Rematches/Remasters, so the one per season rule is probably null (Although Season 2 was long as hell).

If we're getting any rematch this season, I'd want Doomguy vs Master Chief 2. Link vs Cloud was just possibly wrong, neither one really has gotten anything new (Unless you're telling me the Remote Bomb rune is going to be some game-changing thing). Doom's been through an entire reboot and Halo Infinite is coming soon.

Considering the number of universal/multiversal feats DC has, and considering the DC universe is AT LEAST 200 Trillion Lightyears across, I have the feeling that Superman would still scale higher than Goku in terms of AP, and regardless is still ridiculously faster.

Considering the number of universal/multiversal feats DC has, and considering the DC universe is AT LEAST 200 Trillion Lightyears across, I have the feeling that Superman would still scale higher than Goku in terms of AP, and regardless is still ridiculously faster.
Ben vs Hal literally open Pandora Box with this shit

Here's the thing: It would also get a lot of views.

Also, technically Season 2 had two Rematches/Remasters, so the one per season rule is probably null (Although Season 2 was long as hell).

If we're getting any rematch this season, I'd want Doomguy vs Master Chief 2. Link vs Cloud was just possibly wrong, neither one really has gotten anything new (Unless you're telling me the Remote Bomb rune is going to be some game-changing thing). Doom's been through an entire reboot and Halo Infinite is coming soon.
i can see that happening given Doomguy is riding sky high in popularity along with ben and crew disliking the quality for the S1 fight

If they were actually going to have a rematch then, how would they make Superman kill Goku? Because if they had Goku win then of course they would make the kamehameha as the killing move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back