• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
most of her abilities can be resisted by beerus and beerus can be put in the similar speed range as well
so barring the starseed Beerus had her beat
Essence Manipulation (Manipulation of the totality of one's Being; Energy, Matter, Mind, Body, Soul and Spirit, Can destroy star seeds and all the above, Void Manipulation), Resurrection & Mind Manipulation (Can reduce targets to nothingness, and reconstruct beings to be loyal to her will. Can attack on the mental plane), Destabilization (Can wither everything away)
Pretty sure Beerus doesn't resist mind, soul, matter manip, or Decontruction.

Also what Quintillion c feat does Beerus scale to?

DB tops at the quadrillions, and hell, they're in the middle of a downgrade right now aren't they?
Yeah, the idea of Beerus being "3/4 the speed of Whis" is being discarded. It's currently being debated whether or not he should scale to Quadrillions based on feats from Episode 12-13, and if that's rejected he'll be in the millions or billions range.

All the profile says is "Manipulation of the totality of one's Being; Energy, Matter, Mind, Body, Soul and Spirit" without elaboration so I can't say I do.

Then y r u using it as a point against Beerus if u dont even know how combat applicable they r?

I could just as easily say Beerus wins with sealing if i had no context for it.

I really wanted Beerus to fight Hades. It was a good chance for Saint Seiya to finally debut and I really liked the idea of Beerus trading blows with a swordsman and getting into an argument of how a god of death should do their job (essentially Beerus calling out Hades for wanting to kill everyone without consideration for any sort of balance)

I really wanted Beerus to fight Hades. It was a good chance for Saint Seiya to finally debut and I really liked the idea of Beerus trading blows with a swordsman and getting into an argument of how a god of death should do their job (essentially Beerus calling out Hades for wanting to kill everyone without consideration for any sort of balance)
Hades was pretty much my second choice if Galaxia wasn't picked sadly the crew didn't knew who he was.
another thing besides them being gods can't really think of a connection between them.
question, is there evidence zamasu fused with all 12 universes in future trunks timeline? if so, that can upscale the hell out of broly via volume scaling
bit unknown however it was likely given he was affecting the past and present

I been hearing of Hades vs Fused Zamasu

Season 7 in a nutshell
4rpqqt.png

If you want context, Rachel made Ragna put on some glasses that makes every girl that doesn't love him, love him. Only Celica and Rachel are not affected. The girls that jealous when Ragna was paying attention Celica, soo...
Death Battle was focusing on comic characters so much that they forgot others and people disliked the abundance of comic characters this season.

Last edited:
I am betting on Broly because I really hate the idea of a casual Multiversal Hulk. I guess Universal is acceptable but Multiversal feels like it is just feeding into the perception that comic book characters are unstoppable gods. Though then again I remember when anime in general had that title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back