• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's more like Cinder's best opponent is Azula's and not the other way around?
Didn't think of it like that, makes sense.
WW speed plus+ Der neg=winner
Also this was a long way back, but can we talk about this? Is der neg sword even legit? This got brought up during Wonder Woman vs She-Ra; it still has to cut through your physical form, and that still requires energy, it's not like cutting through space/time. Even one of the researchers agreed with me (well, more like I agreed with him) that this wouldn't just negate a characters defenses.

Didn't think of it like that, makes sense.

Also this was a long way back, but can we talk about this? Is der neg sword even legit? This got brought up during Wonder Woman vs She-Ra; it still has to cut through your physical form, and that still requires energy, it's not like cutting through space/time. Even one of the researchers agreed with me (well, more like I agreed with him) that this wouldn't just negate a characters defenses.
I think it's a bit different since the sword cuts on a sub-atomic level.

dadixik-62d97fb7-6ebd-425d-a142-e6571824fad4.png

Tbf, i can see them equalizing silver eyes to anti-demon wavelength, thus making it work on Maka's black blood.
nah cause there's a massive difference between Grimms and Demons in SE
Can we please not have Azula vs Cinder? I wouldn't mind Cinder in Death Battle, but I feel Azula has better opponents. Personally I want her to fight Melina from Mortal Kombat, or Shego from Kim Possible.
why shego? whats the connection besides them being siblings and femme fattle?

Potential live action Death Battle episode starring Chad James and Lisa Foiles.

Notable matchups I see around:

Bit (Mega Man X) is available as a playable character for Mega Man X DiVE and has a god damn Christmas skin. How many of you think he is horribly stomped by Fairy Leviathan (who gets a Christmas skin and a Christmas special character)?

0250e6b6-d4bd-461c-b3f4-ea1d38674f65

5b667cf7-ff1f-4be7-84d0-d3cba2c2c62c

Now, I want to focus on my attention to Guilty Gear now. Sol and Ky have obvious match ups so I wanted to ignore them for the time being.

For Sol, I wouldn't mind him if he fights Dante or hell Vincent from Final Fantasy since it's pretty thematic thanks to their backstories. I don't know when Sol might return one day, might be a rematch against Ragna but I would say him vs Dante or Vincent(mostly Vincent).
Ky has his most obvious one is Jin, but I think Saber vs Ky could work as well. Hell, we could use Cloud, Yasha or Trunks for him. Ky is likely going to fight Jin, but if we aren't using Jin, Saber would be a fun as hell match as I can see them clashing with magic and blades. Same with Yasha, Cloud or even Trunks.

As for who they beat, Sol beats all except for Hulk and Lobo. Vincent depending on what scaling you give him because he's haxy.
Ky beats all except for Superman and probably Saber because she's haxy as well. Same with Vincent, Cloud depends on how he scales because he's haxy as well.

What do you guys think?

0250e6b6-d4bd-461c-b3f4-ea1d38674f65

5b667cf7-ff1f-4be7-84d0-d3cba2c2c62c

Now, I want to focus on my attention to Guilty Gear now. Sol and Ky have obvious match ups so I wanted to ignore them for the time being.

For Sol, I wouldn't mind him if he fights Dante or hell Vincent from Final Fantasy since it's pretty thematic thanks to their backstories. I don't know when Sol might return one day, might be a rematch against Ragna but I would say him vs Dante or Vincent(mostly Vincent).
Ky has his most obvious one is Jin, but I think Saber vs Ky could work as well. Hell, we could use Cloud, Yasha or Trunks for him. Ky is likely going to fight Jin, but if we aren't using Jin, Saber would be a fun as hell match as I can see them clashing with magic and blades. Same with Yasha, Cloud or even Trunks.

As for who they beat, Sol beats all except for Hulk and Lobo. Vincent depending on what scaling you give him because he's haxy.
Ky beats all except for Superman and probably Saber because she's haxy as well. Same with Vincent, Cloud depends on how he scales because he's haxy as well.

What do you guys think?
i don't get Dante vs Sol. nor why Cell is even on there along with shadow
same thing with saber and co

How does Saber beat Ky? Did she get a massive upgrade that I'm unaware of ?
I heard Fate can get some haxy shit if you don't restrict them as servants.

i don't get Dante vs Sol. nor why Cell is even on there along with shadow
same thing with saber and co
Characters experiment/created in a lab by an scientist. Though Sol and Shadow has more as they both connected to a girl that they care about and both was alone until they met people that let them ease up. Also rivals to the main character, but they respect each other after a certain period of time. Yeah I guess Cell can go down a bit. For Dante...I don't know, probably I thought it was cool because why the hell not.

Oh and for Saber and Cloud....shit let me find them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back