• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, time for a warning I didn't think I'd have to give.

Don't Tinfoil. It won't actually help you predict the victor, and all it'll do is make you more stressed about the match. Just wait and see what happens. In the same vein, don't assume your tinfoiling was right when a character wins.
Feel like this is something everyone should do, but for some reason don’t lol

When it comes to DB is best to be prepared to be disappointed lol
yep
Alright, time for a warning I didn't think I'd have to give.

Don't Tinfoil. It won't actually help you predict the victor, and all it'll do is make you more stressed about the match. Just wait and see what happens. In the same vein, don't assume your tinfoiling was right when a character wins.
should've said that earlier heh heh

I hope next season's premier ain't another Marvel vs DC cause gods know that wouldn't be a good way to start the season after what this one went through

Goku demolishing Shulk and KOS-MOS and even Ragna and Pre-Crisis Superman is R A D.

Alright fine, i have some insider info

Batman who Laughs, Peter Parker returning, Kintaro, Cole Macgrath, and Alex Mercer (The latter 2 sepaerately because they'll be facing Electro and Carnage respectively)

You're welcome
Tell me this is also fake.

Well ~15 minutes before whether a Low 1-A Broly exists or not. I may have a quick nap before trying to watch this or hear from someone else.

And I think I may start a Season 8 thread as Thread 20. But neutral on when to start a new thread (because I do not want to erase old tabs on here).

I hope next season's premier ain't another Marvel vs DC cause gods know that wouldn't be a good way to start the season after what this one went through
I'm 99% sure it probably will be, but I'll remind you guys not to let that color your perceptions of the whole season, because they probably planned it in advance and it's just what they have to go with. I honestly think this season probably would have been fine if we just swapped out Cabooster with Falcage as was the original plan

Also in the G1 server Djangor mentioned there were a lot of cut ideas for season 8, so we'll just have to see

I'm 99% sure it probably will be, but I'll remind you guys not to let that color your perceptions of the whole season, because they probably planned it in advance and it's just what they have to go with. I honestly think this season probably would have been fine if we just swapped out Cabooster with Falcage as was the original plan

Also in the G1 server Djangor mentioned there were a lot of cut ideas for season 8, so we'll just have to see
Do Zatanna vs Scarlet Witch and Raven vs Phoenix count as cut episodes or included episodes?

And everyone knows how to use a spoiler tab or talk things spoilery here?

Do Zatanna vs Scarlet Witch and Raven vs Phoenix count as cut episodes or included episodes?
I'll personally say there are popular marvel/DC matches I do actively want to see in this season

Ant-Man/Atom, which I'm guessing will be the premiere
Zatanna/Scarlet Witch
Doctor Doom/Lex Luthor
Deathstroke/Taskmaster

After that I think there's still a possibility for some other stuff, both Marvel vs DC and Marvel/DC vs something ese:

Sentry/Superboy-Prime
Raven/Phoenix
Kyle Rayner/Simon the Digger
Galactus/Unicron
Asura/Atrocitus
Captain America/Kamen Rider Ichigo
Thor/Vegeta

While I don't think we'll be getting all of these in Season 8, i think we can expect to see a good chunk of them

Stop being so negative. YOu haven't even seen the thing yet. If you don't wanna watch it just ignore it.
I've seen the sneak peek, maybe a miracle happens and it actually will be good, but it's very unlikely
I want to watch it and hope that it's actually good, but again, very unlikely, i hope that this shitshow will be "so bad it's good" type

shitstorm-a-brewin.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back