• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough I suppose, excuse the lack of interest I never really got into RWBY.
Though if RWBY does get upgraded to 7-B, I can assume some of the more popular match ups will be nullfied to them being stomps for the RWBY characters or getting stomped by someone else

So what’s the potential of there being a RWBY match up in this next season?
50/50
Next season are about matches with history but the main issue is the only fight that has history and fit next years theme is Maka vs Ruby
Cinder vs Azula was recently a CDB
Blake vs Mikasa doesn’t fit that theme
Yang could face Bakugou next season due to being a DBX and a popular one at it and yang was a DB combatant before but the match isn’t historic nor has Dat history to it

@Makotofanboy well for what it's worth to RWBY, it's rather mid ranged in terms of power (like ranging from tier 8 for most of the cast from what I've seen) so typically most match ups for it's cast would be also be mid ranged characters around the same scale. So if RWBY gets upgraded in power, and I'm gonna assume speed as well, then quite a number of those matchups (like Yang vs Bakugo) would be kinda one sided.

What are the odds of Ruby vs Maka happening soon? That has to be one of the most requested match ups I've seen across the internet, hell even Cartoon Fight Club did that match up I think.
It boils down to whether the crew want to have Ruby sent to the slaughter which they don’t want to unless ruby get worthwhile upgrades to make it a fight

Doubt it Doomguy vs Chief is one there most requested rematch and one Ben and crew looked at for revaluations plus Ben didn’t the fight animation for season 1 and may feel to give it proper due
First, Doomguy vs Master Chief rematch is more requested than Samus Aran vs Master Chief.

Second, Samus Aran vs Mega Man X is more requested than Samus Aran vs Master Chief.

This also triggers KOS-MOS be saved for fighting Noel Vermillion instead of playing dominatrix over X.

My guess is theyll wait until RWBY is over before having Ruby in a DB
This will be a reasonable expectation.

Oh dang... well that’s certainly a buff that may give Mikasa the edge over Blake if the RWBY buffs don’t go through. Granted her swords are breakable to we will still have to see
Does slaying a Colossal Titan need a Low 7-C attack though. Normal humans are specifically mentioned multiple times to be able to kill titans with a well placed cannon fire or a slice at the normal human-sized human at the back of the neck of the titan in titan form. Sure killing named Titans can and should be way more difficult than killing the run for the mill titans but still.

Last edited:
EVBPqMbXkAUOg0Q.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back