• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wait
Yoda is green
A strange alien with a weird speaking habit
Takes care of small children.
Is small himself
Surprisingly agile
Magic
Etc
He fights Yoshi.

Devilman_vs._Spawn.png

Made this. Imagine how awesome this mathcup would be if they had Devilman Crybaby animation with the heavy metal music akin to Sabrewulf vs. Jon Talbain

not a good enough justification
Oh I thought you meant theme song.

Lemme explain: Both Akira Fudo and Al Simmons were thrust upon the world were thrust into the demonic world through their former colleagues, being reborn as powerful demonic entities (Al was assassinated by his friend, Bruce Stinson (by the order of Jason Wyn) and sent to hell and made a deal with Malbosgia to become a Hellspawn; Akira became the Devilman as Amon possessed his body when Ryo Asuka performed a Black Sabbath). They both have a wide array of abilities that make defeat the most toughest of demons with ease, Spawn managed to dethrone God and Satan but Devilman failed do so with the later, who was Ryo.

Now with the animation, the fighting could pay homage to the comics/manga and the HBO Animation/Original and Netflix Anime. But the fight would be very awesome if it was done in the Devilman Crybaby animation. Add a heavy metal soundtrack and you have yourself an awesome Death Battle.

Oh I thought you meant theme song.

Lemme explain: Both Akira Fudo and Al Simmons were thrust upon the world were thrust into the demonic world through their former colleagues, being reborn as powerful demonic entities (Al was assassinated by his friend, Bruce Stinson (by the order of Jason Wyn) and sent to hell and made a deal with Malbosgia to become a Hellspawn; Akira became the Devilman as Amon possessed his body when Ryo Asuka performed a Black Sabbath). They both have a wide array of abilities that make defeat the most toughest of demons with ease, Spawn managed to dethrone God and Satan but Devilman failed do so with the later, who was Ryo.

Now with the animation, the fighting could pay homage to the comics/manga and the HBO Animation/Original and Netflix Anime. But the fight would be very awesome if it was done in the Devilman Crybaby animation. Add a heavy metal soundtrack and you have yourself an awesome Death Battle.
hmmm
theme ain't truly strong decent tho
the rest are good enough

Devilman_vs._Spawn.png

Made this. Imagine how awesome this mathcup would be if they had Devilman Crybaby animation with the heavy metal music akin to Sabrewulf vs. Jon Talbain
I feel like everyone is always sleeping on Jackie Estacado whenever demonic characters get brought up. I remember him being a pretty popular suggestion to face Spawn.

I suppose it's because he's fallen out of popularity since it's been so long since The Darkness 2 came out.

which it explains why they are waiting until March and only have 16 episodes for it
16 Death Battle episodes bi-weekly with 10 DBX episodes weekly. Totally feasible from March to December 2021.
And as they say, the COVID-19 is a bxtch and they want to keep a reasonably high quality.

Doesn't Basara have like High 7-C feats or something like that? Issei would way have higher AP, plus speed and versatility
I assume you are talking Issei Hyoudou vs Toujou Basara.

Spawn vs Devilman
Doesn’t Spawn stomp?
Oh God Spawn stomps so hard Devilman will cry like a baby.

How potent is Seiya's hax against Goku's resistance built over time? We already know Dragon ball ki has regeneration negation.
I am fine with a male version of She-Ra vs Wonder Woman. I am not quite sure about the other audience.

Also, now I think about it, Saturn is one Saint Seiya villain possibly the strongest among the Saint Seiya verse, alongside Apollo (Saint Seiya), possibly above even Hades (Saint Seiya). He basically defeats all of Athena's forces, including Athena and Seiya and Kouga and combined attack with power of every saint at Athena's side. Sad Subaru/Saturn comes from Saint Seiya Omega.

Also isn’t Akira requested to fight Hellboy?
Sorry I cannot immediately identify which Akira you are talking about.

The DMC downgrade has gone nowhere as multiple verses and franchises are brought into question, following the upgrade of Bleach god tiers.

IMHO the universe fusing feat by Mundus is quite undisputed on its own. If Digimon is far stronger and "higher level" for protagonists fighting apocalyptic threats destroying human world and digital world, I do not see a problem for DMC god tier being 3-A to low 2-C.

Oh Equuleus Subaru deserves more love than he is currently having. In fact I have thought of one good opponent already - oh no that opponent stomps hard.

Devilman_vs._Spawn.png

I really hope so, if Spawn will even be brought back, Devilman would be an excellent choice.

And for who win, i will say it depend of how they will interpretate Devilman's feats and scaling, as he could very well ended up at Universal+.

Also its very likely that they will go with a composite version, since if i'm not wrong it was stated that every variation of him are the same being.

They are also two of the most influential anti-heroes in comic book and manga history.

As Spawn basically became the bigger rappresentative of the The Dark Age, aka the 90s where superheroes were becoming more edgy.

While Devilman was too a major influence for many famous Seinen series, such as Berserk and Evangelion.

They are also two of the most influential anti-heroes in comic book and manga history.

As Spawn basically became the bigger rappresentative of the The Dark Age, aka the 90s where superheroes were becoming more edgy.

While Devilman was too a major influence for many famous Seinen series, such as Berserk and Evangelion.

Yes. Finally someone gets it.

I really hope so, if Spawn will even be brought back, Devilman would be an excellent choice.

And for who win, i will say it depend of how they will interpretate Devilman's feats and scaling, as he could very well ended up at Universal+.

Also its very likely that they will go with a composite version, since if i'm not wrong it was stated that every variation of him are the same being.
If that's the case, then Hell King Spawn should be used.

They talked about Ness in the recent DBC and the title is literally "Ness vs Rasputin". So they may or may not accept at least some of the weird lore feats if they ever use him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back