• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They really baited Dragon Ball fans with that "By the way, Superman isn't limitless" shit Ben pulled, where in the real episode they said ackshually limitless is major downplay because he's 6D
That's not limitless power, he was just scaled higher. Limitless power is just that, power without limit. They gave Supes a limit here.

Does anyone want to see the character who should win win
Yes? Is this an actual question?
I don't know,
Bardock
has me like:

reverse-patrick-sleep-patrick-sleep.gif

They don't need to. He may be weaker, but the speed difference is in the millins of times.

in Invincible, if a weaker characters tries to punch a more durable, they straight up break their body or splatter against them. That's what happened in tje comics when weak giltromites fought Invincible. The same will happen to Nolan. He'll fly at Bardock at full speed and splatter against him

in Invincible, if a weaker characters tries to punch a more durable, they straight up break their body or splatter against them. That's what happened in tje comics when weak giltromites fought Invincible. The same will happen to Nolan. He'll fly at Bardock at full speed and splatter against him
I know that, but that's with like, High 6-Cs versus a Low 5-B, and without some extreme "this databook says this multiplier, this one says this, here's downscaling off Oozaru," stuff with like 3-5 steps required, Bardock doesn't even hit 5-B.

I know that, but that's with like, High 6-Cs versus a Low 5-B, and without some extreme "this databook says this multiplier, this one says this, here's downscaling off Oozaru," stuff with like 3-5 steps required, Bardock doesn't even hit 5-B.
I mean the guy is upscaling toeiland feats that already reaching planetary before his zenkai

On the topic of Bardock, I'm pretty sure he's getting SSJ. And he barely beats out Minato from Naruto with it according to some people on the Discord (they scale Naruto differently) with Planet and MFTL+ speed.

As for Nolan, I'm actually not sure if they'll give him Star stuff, but if they do, he one-shots, but I think he may be slower to them? So if Bardock has like any good abilities that could possibly still net him a win.

Basically it's likely Bardock wins unless they use that one specific thing for Nolan

I really wanna gush about Bowser VS Eggman I'm so happy it's potentially happening. I'm like 90% sure those are legit. Bowser will return gloriously and hopefully they go ALL IN on research and bring up all the high-end arguments and don't sugarcoat for the audience. Let people know how powerful Mario can get. And obviously Eggman, too. I wanna see Universe and MFTL+ directly said and acknowledged. Maybe even Multiversal if they go that far.

And the armies???? King ******* Boo???? Like, hype as hell that may be the only time we see him in a DB. Bowser Jr. too although he's like one of the top contenders for another Mario DB. Ughh this is going to be so good but **** the waiting period I already know it may get toxic

They don't need to. He may be weaker, but the speed difference is in the millins of times.
That's an interesting argument, let's test it.
Go outside and find the nearest brick wall and start punching it. You see you have an infinite speed advantage on the wall and the gap between you and the wall is multiple magnitudes smaller then gap between Nolan and Bardock.
When your done please post an image of the results as well as a picture of you hands after the none stop punch.

Let's be for real here: since about 99.9% of Bardock's scaling and feats come from the Toei continuity, Bardock murks Nolan in every category except for experience (irrelevant) and speed (dependent on where you scale Bardock in terms of speed). And even if DB went the route of using crossover scaling from other continuities, Xeno and Time Breaker Bardock are options for scaling.

By the way: is it just me, or is the announcement of Death Battle's return feel so utterly apathetic like? I mean I am genuinely glad to see that Death Battle has a chance of continuing and wasn't left to die, but I don't know...I guess being on hiatus for so long made me stop caring if it continued or not a whole lot

That's an interesting argument, let's test it.
Go outside and find the nearest brick wall and start punching it. You see you have an infinite speed advantage on the wall and the gap between you and the wall is multiple magnitudes smaller then gap between Nolan and Bardock.
When your done please post an image of the results as well as a picture of you hands after the none stop punch.
The Immortal wasn't breaking his hands on Omni-Man. Goku wasn't breaking his hands on Beerus. The difference in those fights was MUCH more than the gap here.

Our current chain, which is still only Possibly scaling, is Bardock < Raditz > Raditz Saga Goku >1/20th Saiyan Saga Goku. Saiyan Saga Goku is less than half as strong as Saiyan Saga Vegeta.

Now, with this, we determine the gap between is much lower than one would think, below 50x if I recall correctly.

And then you've gotta remember that these guy are literally not human, and no Dragon Ball character has ever broken someone who punched them.

Read Dragon Ball chapter 396.

Let's be for real here: since about 99.9% of Bardock's scaling and feats come from the Toei continuity, Bardock murks Nolan in every category except for experience (irrelevant) and speed (dependent on where you scale Bardock in terms of speed). And even if DB went the route of using crossover scaling from other continuities, Xeno and Time Breaker Bardock are options for scaling.
Just realized DB only uses the TV series for characters half the time, Nolan's screwed if they do that.

Anyways
Death battle gonna need them episodes to be heavy hitters to get the ball game going
Ig some suggestions:

• Omni-Man vs Bardock is a guranteed hit
  • A Transformers MU. Transformers One is coming out in September, and a popular Transformers MU like either Optimus Primal vs Mega Man X or Rodimus Prime vs Invincible is probably guranteed to do quite well.
  • More capeshit
  • Godzilla vs Hulk? Godzilla came out this year, and both are very popular to carry an episode.
  • Considering Deadpool 3 is out rn, I feel something like Dreadpool vs the Batman who Laughs might do well.

And then you've gotta remember that these guy are literally not human, and no Dragon Ball character has ever broken someone who punched them.
MUI Goku almost broke Moro's hand after the latter tried to punch him

Just realized DB only uses the TV series for characters half the time, Nolan's screwed if they do that.
On Omni-Man VS Homelander they used both comics and TV Series

If it does turn out to be Mothra vs Gamera it would fit thematically, guardian monsters from ancient civilizations that can reincarnate. But since it’s been popular for a long time I’m betting on Mothra vs rayquaza. Of course this all depends on if that IS Mothra

Back