• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm are there any 3D models for Alucard? Perhaps Dio vs Alucard is the 2nd SFM fight?
Only some shitty MMD model
alucard-from-hellsing-rigged-3d-model-rigged-blend.jpg

Huh okay! Thanks for answering! Now I wonder which Broly DB would use? Would it be likely that they just go with the most recent?
Probably DBS Broly since he's the only one that's Canon. Plus he's way ******* stronger than DBZ Broly, so at best DBZ Broly might just be used as Supporting Feats if they want to include his Original Run.

Link vs Cloud is a pretty chaotic matchup. According to our standards a composite Link completely destroys Cloud now, but with him gone it's all over the place depending on which Link is used. DB would likely composite Link, but they don't believe in Universal Zelda, nor they consider Cloud a Solar System, given how much they dance around the Supernova. And if anything, while they did give Sephiroth a legit use of it, it didn't scale to himself and surviving it would most likely use the International version which has the FFVII party taking an explosion that has already expanded a Sun to Earth distance, which is Continental, I think?
Composite Link vs Cloud just wouldnt be fair but since im not the link expert im unsure what version of Link they should be using

Bowser VS Ganon getting a reexamination?

Well, even id it doesn't an admittance like that means they have probably seen how shit that episode was and that alone makes me happy.

In my opinion, reexaminated Bowser VS Ganon is likely given Bowser's win because Bowser's stats stated in Mario VS Sonic (2018) and Ganon's stats in Ganondorf VS Dracula.

Also, I believe that Dreamy Bowser will be considered as alternative form as Archie Sonic.

Last edited:
Bowser wins EZ PZ by simple fact that, even despite speed equal matches being debatable here, in DB Bowser is like millions of times faster than Ganon at the least which makes it that much worse. He also scales higher in the chain IIRC.

Apparently some argue for Immeasurable Peak LoZ characters however so I dunno.

But still that episode was terrible for more than a bad verdict but just inconsistencies and fallacies and meh animation.

I hope Broly vs Ashura will be animated by Devilartemis
3D model fights involving martial arts are usually animated by Torrian with Maya or Unreal Engine.
Those with fanci-er hax are usually animated by Devilartemis with Source Filmmaker (SFM).

That said, with Unreal subject to being banned for use in the US, we may actually see more SFM 3D battles - if not switching to 2D sprite all in all.

Back to Venom vs Crona, I hate how some people would say Crona has fused with Asura and has perfect control over it and has low-high regen to low-godly regen, wacky hax blah blah blah I cannot find a scan for it.

While I can find scans for Venom had his own mind and madness hax, survived penance stare, and even went into a place called the Realm of Insanity and resisted its effects. Oh boy more and more research are suggesting Donnie Cates Venom (or even a wanked base Venom) can defeat a BOS Crona or downplayed EOS Crona. Yet I do not feel so good about the dragged back symbiote. Maybe the fear from Gray vs Esdeath still haunts me more than She-Ra vs Wonder Woman can comfort me.

The G1 blog will tell.

Last edited:
3D model fights involving martial arts are usually animated by Torrian with Maya or Unreal Engine.
Those with fanci-er hax are usually animated by Devilartemis with Source Filmmaker (SFM).

That said, with Unreal subject to being banned for use in the US, we may actually see more SFM 3D battles - if not switching to 2D sprite all in all.
Why?

>That said, with Unreal subject to being banned for use in the US, we may actually see more SFM 3D battles - if not switching to 2D sprite all in all.
Why?
Let us just say

1. Epic Games develops the Unreal Engine
2. Tencent acquired a 48.4% outstanding stake of total Epic Games shares
3. Tencent is subject to being banned, and hence all its products with significant influence may be affected, which may make Unreal banned unless someone like Sweeney would buy it back at a discounted price.

Okay I have now some text-only explanations by Cyberblader90 @ Death Battle Wiki on the Asura-Crona thing:
a. This thing happened around manga Ch 103~113.
b. Crona can absorb Asura and did absorb him, just to have Asura to control Crona back instead.
c. Crona and Asura were fused throughout EOS (at Dark Side of the Moon arc)
d. Crona did seal Asura, only after (1) Asura absorbed Book of Eibon and, with it, BREW, from Noah, (2) Crona snatched the BREW and turned into a kishin themself, and (3) Maka weakened Asura's Crona body hard enough for Crona soul to seal Asura within Asura body.
e. Crona's low-godly regen or even high-godly regen comes from Crona explanation in Chapter 112 that Asura will always remain "so long as fear remains within humanity (what Asura embodies)".

Last edited:
Just watched the sneak peek, Crona's puppet animation looks cool, but i don't really like Venom's voice, could've been more monster-like

So with Crash 4 stuff, Crash VS Spyro may have become outdated.

Resists time slow, has one of his own that makes him outpace lasers easily, and Quantum Mask stuff may allow him to reach Tier 2 since they had the power to undo a thing that would've ended reality and he fought Cortex's machine seemingly using all of the mask's powers.

So with Crash 4 stuff, Crash VS Spyro may have become outdated.

Resists time slow, has one of his own that makes him outpace lasers easily, and Quantum Mask stuff may allow him to reach Tier 2 since they had the power to undo a thing that would've ended reality and he fought Cortex's machine seemingly using all of the mask's powers.
Not really outdated just at the time thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back