• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling any RWBY battle will be in 3D since the animators most likely have easy access to the models since same company and all. Was the Mitsuru model used made from scratch? It doesn’t look like it’s from P3 Dancing

I have a feeling any RWBY battle will be in 3D since the animators most likely have easy access to the models since same company and all. Was the Mitsuru model used made from scratch? It doesn’t look like it’s from P3 Dancing
well wasn't her model this?
dcijo8s-69c1e943-6abf-41c1-afdb-084cf926534a.png

I hope for Jon Talbain VS Sabrewulf next time as a videogame MU.

But if it's anime Dio VS Alucard I guess it's fine. There's still Asura against his opponent I guess.

Hmm the design of the cover seems to imply a Crona victory tbh, just like how Sonic vs flash implied a Flash victory. Of course I could just be looking too deep into things.

Torrian and Fiona were guests on a podcast recently where he confirmed that the last death battle he worked on before starting on rvb would come out "soon enough."

Last edited:
While we're on the topic of old Death Battles getting reexamined, why did Samus vs Boba Fett get Remastered instead of it just being Samus vs Master Chief? I don't remember if the reason was stated somewhere but it was a clear Haloid tribute of sorts, the verdict was the same and the original script wasn't touched much. That and the Samus vs Boba Fett remaster was factually incorrect at points. At about 10:20 in the video, Boomstick says "While Fett may be more durable and physically stronger, Samus has dealt with foes like that all her life" in the post battle analysis. This statement is clearly not true, even if it was from a 5 1/2 year old Death Battle while Samus had a gimped arsenal. I'm not sure where that would rank on a hypothetical "Most Wrong Things Death Battle has Stated" list.

Also, Anthomideus said before the forum move that there was a Metroid downgrade on the DBW Discord. Just to be sure, does DBW stand for Death Battle Wiki and what was the downgrade about?

You really love bringing that battle don't you

Yeah the fight is wrong and all that, but it has been like 5 years, arguments has been debunked many times over, and nowadays Samus (At least here) already got a fame for being really overly haxed and hard to defeat in matches (Dark Samus is even worse).

So stop beating the dead horse, is just silly at this point.

You really love bringing that battle don't you

Yeah the fight is wrong and all that, but it has been like 5 years, arguments has been debunked many times over, and nowadays Samus (At least here) already got a fame for being really overly haxed and hard to defeat in matches (Dark Samus is even worse).

So stop beating the dead horse, is just silly at this point.
Sorry. I've been following the Death Battle Discussion Thread for a long while but only pipe up when a Death Battle I care for is on the table. The last time that happened was Optimus vs Gundam and Danny vs Jake Long. However, the victor of those fights was obvious form the start, so there wasn't anything to say. Also, Metroid is my favorite video game series so I talk about it when I can.

Last edited:
"Venom is ******"

Y'all never learn? DB has comic characters way higher than this site lmao it's generally agreed Crona takes an L among the DB Wiki rn.

Anyways, what's this I hear about a Metroid downgrade? First they try to nerf Mario and now Samus? I gotta hear this

It's for Zero Suit Samus surviving her ship crash in Zero Mission and the calc sounds reasonable. Zero Suit still has access to Energy Shields as seen during Zero Mission and Other M gameplay. Once gameplay resumes after the crash Samus has 99 energy and no Energy Tanks filled. How much of that is from the crash and how much is from the aftermath of the Mother Brain battle is anyone's guess since gameplay does have an effect on what Samus can do. Where does lore end and game mechanics begin?

"Venom is ******"

Y'all never learn? DB has comic characters way higher than this site lmao it's generally agreed Crona takes an L among the DB Wiki rn.

Anyways, what's this I hear about a Metroid downgrade? First they try to nerf Mario and now Samus? I gotta hear this
Only if DB bring in Cates Venom

Welp. Unless Death the Kid gets into Death Battle, Soul Eater is going to be in the oxygen club, with Crona losing to Venom and Maka going to lose to Ruby. (They’re totally saving that MU until Ruby has some stats that can compete against Maka’s)

Welp. Unless Death the Kid gets into Death Battle, Soul Eater is going to be in the oxygen club, with Crona losing to Venom and Maka going to lose to Ruby. (They’re totally saving that MU until Ruby has some stats that can compete against Maka’s)
depends they still have Black Star who can get an easy W from fighting killua

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back