• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I mean tbf to Bardock: there's a filler episode from the anime where Goku, who only trained up to 20x Earth's gravity on the flight to Namek, has a feat where he has to react to and intercept meteors threatening to destroy his spaceship which, if I remember correctly, has been calculated in the anime to be over 150,000,000 times FTL.

And that was a much weaker Goku compared to when he landed on Namek, Super Saiyan Bardock should scale above even Kaioken x20 Goku (pre Zenkai) arguably. So if Bardock went Super Saiyan against Nolan? He could rival, or outright surpass, Nolan's sheer speed advantage.

I mean tbf to Bardock: there's a filler episode from the anime where Goku, who only trained up to 20x Earth's gravity on the flight to Namek, has a feat where he has to react to and intercept meteors threatening to destroy his spaceship which, if I remember correctly, has been calculated in the anime to be over 150,000,000 times FTL.

And that was a much weaker Goku compared to when he landed on Namek, Super Saiyan Bardock should scale above even Kaioken x20 Goku (pre Zenkai) arguably. So if Bardock went Super Saiyan against Nolan? He could rival, or outright surpass, Nolan's sheer speed advantage.
I think if they use Mean Supreme scaling for Nolan he should be faster I think?

Last edited:
I wonder what the 4th episode is.
Dom VS Kiryu by SirusStuff on DeviantArt
Peak matchup obviously. :)

I think if they use Mean Supreme scaling for Nolan he should be faster I think?
Given that Death Battle scales the Dragon Ball universe as being 1500x greater in size than our real life universe, I could imagine that feat would actually be astronomically higher since IIRC the calc used the real life universe's size as a basis.

Right, his Toei canon Power level should be like 500k, he's approaching 1st Form Frieza.

Given that Death Battle scales the Dragon Ball universe as being 1500x greater in size than our real life universe, I could imagine that feat would actually be astronomically higher since IIRC the calc used the real life universe's size as a basis.
I guess so, of course that's assuming they know the feat exists or use it in the first place.

That's an interesting argument, let's test it.
Go outside and find the nearest brick wall and start punching it. You see you have an infinite speed advantage on the wall and the gap between you and the wall is multiple magnitudes smaller then gap between Nolan and Bardock.
When your done please post an image of the results as well as a picture of you hands after the none stop punch.
I'll have you know that I am the type of guy that punches metal for fun.

I kinda wish Pokemon VS Digimon was a matchup convention that kept happening. It'd be nice to see stuff like Blue VS Matt or Victini VS Magnamon.
I'm glad it hasn't, since it feels like it could quickly become Marvel Vs. DC, especially for Digimon if they don't get some other MUs too.

Variety in verse matchups is nice and one of my favorite things, retreading the same verses, even at different levels of power, can sometimes kill my interest.

I'm glad it hasn't, since it feels like it could quickly become Marvel Vs. DC, especially for Digimon if they don't get some other MUs too.

Variety in verse matchups is nice and one of my favorite things, retreading the same verses, even at different levels of power, can sometimes kill my interest.
There's really only been one or two bad Marvel VS DC matchups.

The only realistic Pokemon VS Digimon MU I can see still happening is Mewtwo VS Blackwargreymon

MAYBE Arceus VS Zeed for legacy reasons but i doubt.

There's really only been one or two bad Marvel VS DC matchups.
'Bad' is a bit subjective based on what you wanted out of them, but I said 'interest'. Which is also subjective.

My point being I, and I think I speak for a number of people who have mentioned the same thing, will lose interest if it's the same Verse Vs Verse. It just doesn't grab my attention.

Or you know, maybe people change? Maybe people can be better as the years pass? It definitely isn't a case of "pretending to be respectful" with the effort that was put in.
Aint no way they wont stop making fun of Ben10 fans.

Well, I can buy Ben and Chad becoming less insulting, since they do have, but Swan absolutely wont. So its annoying how some of them do try to act better but some of them wont.

nah those dudes (Just like most people) love Dragon Ball, didn't feel like they were phoning it in at all
They do like DBZ, but they also phoned it in too hard. Even if it makes sense in character. Hell, why didnt Deku get that respect? A lot of other people were really annoyed by that. Or hell, why not Rick? Someone right here is bothered by that.

Aint no way they wont stop making fun of Ben10 fans.

Well, I can buy Ben and Chad becoming less insulting, since they do have, but Swan absolutely wont. So its annoying how some of them do try to act better but some of them wont.
And have they made these kinds of remarks lately? Even if they have, again, it does not make them detestable in the slightest, nor worthy of shade thrown at their attempts. Because even then, it can be done lightheartedly. Sometimes you shouldn't take things so seriously.

Back