• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Seven Discussion Thread (1) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

The animation is not 100% what would actually happen if they fought, because if that was the case, 99% of the time, the battles would be really short. It doesn't matter how the fight ends, the animation is only for entertainment, the post-analysis is what they do to explain how one combatant can kill the other. Also, it's called DEATH Battle and nothing else.

Phantom Falcon said:
madara being moon is dumb lol. he's small planet, and so is aizen. Yhwach's wandenreich feat is small planet, not planet, and aizen isnt 100% on par with Yhwach. Even then, the calculation seems highballed a tad bit, so i called it smol planet for the benefit of the doubt.

in terms of speed, madara is FTL and so is Aizen, but Aizen has a slight speed edge via being able to roughly keep up and his teleportation and potential time stop allows him more options for attacking and dodging.

the real fight relies on who's hax is better, and while aizen is haxxy as **** and can certainly win some situations, there's nothing stopping Madara from absorbing and nullifying spiritual energy, which most of aizen's attacks consist of, trap him in the infinite tsukuyomi, seal him away permanently, destroy him on a molecular level with truth seeking orbs, or all 4 at the same time
I agree

@Phantom

But Madara activated the Light Fang, then turned his head to try and cut Naruto. Naruto dodged the action of Madara swiping, not the beam itself. If the beam was coming straight at him, he'd most likely duck or lean back instead of dipping to the left. I'm pretty sure this is why Naruto was brought down to MHS after the big nerf

You have to remember folks have their different interpretations/standards when it comes to high-balls, low-balls, wank, downplay, etc moreover VSBW isn't the end all be all of debating (look no further than Static (DC Comics) ) Static beats Miles handily yet thanks to a barebones profile here Miles would win on this site, (still confused why we still use the term "DC comics" it literally means Detective Comics comics lol).

Either way I hope DB gives DC/Marvel characters a long break from DBs, they getting a bit too ubiquitous from my tastes...

Fun fact; A DC character has never lost to a non-Marvel character on DB.

Sorvoe551 said:
@Phantom
But Madara activated the Light Fang, then turned his head to try and cut Naruto. Naruto dodged the action of Madara swiping, not the beam itself. If the beam was coming straight at him, he'd most likely duck or lean back instead of dipping to the left. I'm pretty sure this is why Naruto was brought down to MHS after the big nerf
i mean, the anime showed naruto dodging the actual attack. and naruto god tiers, which include madara, got buffed back to FTL.

If they reuse Zero from Mega Man, I want Zero vs Vision asap, since I really want another Marvel vs Capcom matchup, and I really love the connection.

It's not. I heard from one of the researchers that the next battle won't feature either Marvel or DC.

Bowser VS Eggman could possibly be done, but you know how your standard Mario VS Sonic matchup goes very well, so...

There could also be X VS Samus, Black Widow VS Cammy/Sonya, or Pikachu VS Agumon.

Other things I came up with:

Doctor Doom VS Bowser, Ryu VS Lucario, Boba Fett VS Master Chief, Ghost Rider VS Spawn, Sonic VS Flash

EnnardTrap1987 said:
Calling this now, Black Canary is probably gonna win.
Seems like it, Sindel has better physicals which is why she managed to break Canary's bones at the start of the fight. However Canary probably is faster and when the fight inevitably ends up as a screaming contest, Canary's going to edge it.

TacticalNuke002 said:
EnnardTrap1987 said:
Calling this now, Black Canary is probably gonna win.
Seems like it, Sindel has better physicals which is why she managed to break Canary's bones at the start of the fight. However Canary probably is faster and when the fight inevitably ends up as a screaming contest, Canary's going to edge it.
Sindel is physically stronger?

> Looks at lifting strength

I see.

But Sindel is gonna lose if Black Canary's 300 decibel Canary Cry is deemed to be Island level.

Or if Screwattack just consider her defeating Amazo NOT an outlier.

Or if Screwattack just consider her defeating Amazo NOT an outlier.

I wish people looked at the context from battle to battle instead of screaming the word outlier.

^^ that's the next match. Both are returning combatants and it's apparently pretty popular. Also was about as difficult as Miles Vs. Static to research and decide.

I do agree with Phantom Falcon in that Eggman Vs. Wily 2 seems very likely.

Foxthefox1000 said:
^^ that's the next match. Both are returning combatants and it's apparently pretty popular. Also was about as difficult as Miles Vs. Static to research and decide.

I do agree with Phantom Falcon in that Eggman Vs. Wily 2 seems very likely.
It isn't the Next match it was already said it doesn't involve a dc/marvel character Plus we have no confirmation of Archie sonic facing the flash this season

Back