• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Seven Discussion Thread (1) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Ep 122 spoilers
Another PR loss. Ugh. That's so stupid. And this match is so uninteresting since Leo absolutely destroys Jason in terms of skills and abilities and a composite has fought comparable crap. Leo may be our first 3 time winner.

Ep 122 spoilers
So that's that huh... Can't say I am too happy to see the Rangers going for their fourth loss in DB and sixth loss overall. Taking a quick glimpse at profiles, they do seem somewhat even in raw stats with Jason being a lot faster. But that's just a quick glimpse... nothing else.
Jason has to pull a Hiei to win this time around?

One thing I am glad is that it's going to be a fight in person, I mean Jason himself fighting Leo, no mechas involved, which is a nice change of pace.

TartaChocholate said:
{| class="wikitable mw-collapsible mw-collapsed"
! Ep 122 spoilers |- | So that's that huh... Can't say I am too happy to see the Rangers going for their fourth loss in DB and sixth loss overall. Taking a quick glimpse at profiles, they do seem somewhat even in raw stats with Jason being a lot faster. But that's just a quick glimpse... nothing else.

Jason has to pull a Hiei to win this time around?

One thing I am glad is that it's going to be a fight in person, I mean Jason himself fighting Leo, no mechas involved, which is a nice change of pace. |}
One word:Dragons

Ep 122 spoilers
Apparently Leo may not get his Dragon stuff? Jason's only hope here is to have the stats because Leo beats him in just about every other category.

Ep 121 spoilers
Dunno why y'all are saying leo wins, because of anything, Jason does. Lol. Power rangers have more consistent relativistic feats and are more powerful

^ Except there exists a single FTL feat and a sub-rel feat as well for the the former to scale to and the llatter's verse notoriously is barely given their better feats and calcs in DB.

Ep 122 spoilers
Screwattack Jason Lee Scott likely scales below Screwattack Rita Repulsa who blew up the Island of Illusio at 2.6 gigatons of TNT by Screwattack or about 93 teratons of TNT (3.887e23 J) by VBW. Also, the Screwattack Power Rangers matched Screwattack Dragonzord, who travelled at Mach 33 minimum.
Screwattack Leonardo (2012), on the other hand, tanked an explosio at 90.12 kg of TNT. And the turtles tagged Shredder who is FTE by Screwattack and 2909.72 m/s by one of our members.

Unless they suddenly allowed ROTTMNT and Dragon Form or Chi Form TMNT Leonardo is likely gonna lose and Red Ranger can finally get one win for the MMPR and put TMNT where it belongs to.

^^ You're forgetting the OVA and IDW comics.

Pretty sure without those their stats cap around the Tier 7 range and they are at a speed disadvantage as well. However, the two things above contain stiff that potentially could tip the scales.

What disappoints me the most is that they're not using anything that will make the fight very exciting (i.e. Jason won't get any zords and Leonardo won't get any of his forms).

I just don't see the hype. It's rather one-sided no matter how you look at it (though Dragon Leo Vs. Jason in a Zord could've been cool), and if Leo wins it's just yet another loss to add to the losing streak of PR.

Plus, Leo has so much versatility that he's basically gonna be the main one doing much of anything in the animation because of all his weapons. If both were even in stats it's pretty clear Leo ***** Jason up.

Not against Manga Buu, or so I've heard.

Anyways, it's been confirmed Leo won't have OVA feats, the Dragon transformation, or feats from Mirage which is where Galactose comes from and what potentially gives them universal-multiversal AP.

Similarly, Jason won't have his Zord or Gold Ranger powers and so forth.

So with the standards given, at best you can argue Town-City and MHS+ stats for Leo in the episode unless they find some new feats. Is that enough to beat Jason? Will they scale Jason to Island level feats and the hypersonic-relativistic feats shown in PR? Who knows? Apparently Leo has dodged laser fire so that may net him similar reactions unless they go all in on FTL Rangers this time.

Most folks never saw the next match-up coming I see!, either way I'm not interested I got bored of TMNT and PRs really quickly (during my childhood) and instead I moved on to Gargoyles, X-men and Transformers but I dunno maybe TMNT/PR are still really big as well as relevant in NA? (which is RTs main target audience).

I mean, idk about you, but I'm still super into TMNT, so I'm happy about this.

Also, why wouldn't we get Mirage feats or dragon Leo? Especially Mirage, as that's the first and foremost canon TMNT.

Because clearly they don't want this to be a stomp.

Don't argue with me; they're the ones who aren't using them.

But I believe they said New Mirage wouldn't be used. Plus, they'd probs treat Galactose as a huge outlier for the Turtles anyways.

Didn't they have EXE stomp his fellow mega men and Falcon stomp Cage? Heck, didn't Canary low diff Sindel just last episode with her being massively faster and having greatly superior shouts?

Foxthefox1000 said:
Didn't the OVA require the Turtles to combine into a transformation or something for that?
That's for Saint, the regular turtles transformed should be comparable to Krang's star destroying weapon since it was mainly used to find some mutastones

Don't the cartoon turtles (1988 and 2003) scale to Mirage anyway due to Turtles Forever? Given the movie and the 2003 series in general was co-made by Mirage Studios anyway?

Planet-Multiversal Turtles ain't happening no matter what. It's already said and done.

Dragon Leo would've stomped Jason's Zord anyways since Planet FTL Rangers is treated as an outlier to the research team.

And transformations are restricted so we don't have Leo tossing supernovae at Jason with every projectile or sword strike.

Apparently Leo has City and Rela feats and more we don't know about so this fight was treated as a close debate amomg the researchers. If they have relatively even stats then there's no doubt in my mind Leo should win via superior everything else other than stats except maybe their main weapons where the Power Sword is better.

The relativistic feat comes from dodging lasers which may not be considered as laser right?

And the city feat... Which is the city feat? Surviving in lava at "the Earth core"? There are counter claims they are just living in 1200 degrees Celsius lava at most and not actually anywhere near the Earth core... Or the Earth core in TMNT is different from that in The Real World.

Or anyone can provide the link where other feats show the exact TMNT city level strength and speed?

Back