• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Seven Discussion Thread (1) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

If it comes to random matchups I am still confused by the Spiderman vs Ruby Rose One Minute Melee.

Worst of all, in the actual video the reason they end up fighting is not that forced.

Nothing has really changed with how they choose fights though. There are no "rules" about how they pick an episode. Hell, season 6 was all about "oddball" match ups that weren't requested that much and didn't have too many similarities.

Alex and Cole are both troubled protagonists of very similar sandbox games released very close together by rival companies. Both games also essentially let you choose whether to be evil or not (this kind of doesn't work for P2 Alex, but whatever). You also have ignored that requests also play a part in choosing episodes, and Cole VS Alex is more popular than Carnage VS Alex could ever be.

The main reason they haven't done Alex vs Cole yet is probably because neither are really relevent at the moment. If Infamous or Prototype are getting new games, they'll definetly do it.

Well, Radical has shut down already and Sucker Pucnh seems to have moved on. So Prototype is just a dead series now while InFamous probably isn't getting any new games, since Sucker Punch generally doesn't like revisiting older série start they're done with.

Madotsuki24 said:
Beerus vs Sailor Galaxia, what do you guys think?
Don't mind it,50/50 matchup and being a far fairer match for beerus than the other opponents suggested for him Plus a sailor moon representative is long overdue

Jasonsith said:
Madotsuki24 said:
It would have not been a stomp if Galaxia didn't absolutely blitz...
Like Sailor Moon (manga) would blitz Pegasus Seiya...
I do wonder if Beerus would fight some very oddball characters tho. I mean an oddball odder than Carnage (Marvel Comics) vs Lucy (Elfen Lied).
Carnage vs Lucy isn't an oddball, they have a lot of good connections. Both viruses with split personalities that can infect people and can both slice and rip people to pieces.

eh, dont see the point of it tbh. Void Termina doesn't have feats of his own anyways afaik. Meta Knight should get in

I hope we get Freeza vs Megatron this season. That's easily my most wanted fight

if you include IDW, its actually decently close, as both would be even in AP, and Megatron would be more experienced and smarter. I still believe Freeza wins due to far greater speed, durability, being the better hand-to-hand fighter, and having more techniques at his disposal

Honestly, Sindel vs Black Canary is a huge stomp in Sindel's favour

Black Canary is only Small Building level, then there's Sindel who is City Block level/Multi-Block level which is 3 - 4 steps higher than Small Building.

canary isn't small building level tho. Her cry is capable of hurting DC Heralds like Amazo and Superman, and her cry can produce 300 decibels of sound, which was calculated to be 2.4 gigatons of TNT

Phantom Falcon said:
canary isn't small building level tho. Her cry is capable of hurting DC Heralds like Amazo and Superman, and her cry can produce 300 decibels of sound, which was calculated to be 2.4 gigatons of TNT
She is, physically.

Phantom Falcon said:
sure, but sindel will have a hard time hitting her, as canary is MHS via scaling to katana
She doesn't need the scaling. Furthermore, give me a single instance where Black Canary and Katana have actually fought. I don't understand why this website scales characters that have SO MUCH HISTORY behind them that they can gauge their abilities based on their own feats. Especially in comics.

sindel gets stomped horribly by Canary doesn't hurt help that Sindel best feat required her to be amped by Shang tsung soul. Canary feats outright superior to sindel

Well that can be a legit reason for both to fight...

And Dwight Schrute (The Office) VS Ron Swanson (Parks and Recreation) is the next Community Death Battle.

Oh we do not even have a character profile for them.

One day I'll make The Office (Verse).

Also, regarding the newest match. I didn't care about Miles vs Static, and I don't care for this new one, either. shrugs

Wouldn't Seiya's miracles make that irrelevant? The two are ridiculously overpowered, but Seiya literally has the power of anime bullshit on his side

I am updated that Pegasus Seiya has 2 phases at 2-C while Sailor Moon is one phase at "likely 2-C" (but likely at least low 2-C).

So would this be another Shulk vs Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII) case by now?

Back