• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1632301845670.gif

Vegeta vs Thor could be draw some inspiration from this

Yeah, unless they go back on scaling Thawne to Wally’s teleportation feat that’d be pretty much impossible to justify. They’ve already established a gargantuan speed gap in Thawne’s favor
Its not impossible, given they walked back Hulk thunder-clapping The One Below All in the post analysis against Broly, but its EXTREMELY unlikely.

DB Worthwhile Mu left
Thor vs Vegeta-DB L
Frieza vs Megatron-DB W
Bardock vs Omni-Man-DB W
Gogeta vs Omnimon-DB L
Android 17 vs Cyborg-DB L
Gohan vs Invincible/Superboy-DB W with Invincible possible L with Superboy
Hit vs Sakuya-DB W
Silver the Hedgehog VS Future Trunks-DB W
Cell VS Dark Samus-DB L
Piccolo VS Martian Manhunter-DB L

so 4-5 for the rest possibly 4-6 in the way down
edit: 5-5 actually

Last edited:
DB Worthwhile Mu left
Thor vs Vegeta-DB L
Frieza vs Megatron-DB W
Bardock vs Omni-Man-DB W
Gogeta vs Omnimon-DB L
Android 17 vs Cyborg-DB L
Gohan vs Invincible/Superboy-DB W with Invincible possible L with Superboy
Hit vs Sakuya-DB W
Silver the Hedgehog VS Future Trunks-DB W
Cell VS Dark Samus-DB L
Piccolo VS Martian Manhunter-DB L

so 4-5 for the rest possibly 4-6 in the way down
I know we all want Omnimon vs Gogeta
But also keep in mind that there’s also a possibility they might do fusion vs fusion with Vegito and Gogeta

I know we all want Omnimon vs Gogeta
But also keep in mind that there’s also a possibility they might do fusion vs fusion with Vegito and Gogeta
Nah pretty pointless to do one as a official DB plus it would be lame
where you can actually have a unique Fusion Mu instead of doing a in Series DB

It really is bonkers tbh, even if tbf Android 17 by himself already had a lot of potential to tap into considering he was even stronger then Mecha Frieza and post timeskip Super Saiyans so him having absurd amounts of potential in that regard ain't that hard to swallow

I mean it is arguably just as dumb, but if Frieza could surpass SSB Goku after just a few months of training then I'd imagine a fighter like 17 could do the same since by default he was already stronger and had untapped potential

I mean it is arguably just as dumb, but if Frieza could surpass SSB Goku after just a few months of training then I'd imagine a fighter like 17 could do the same since by default he was already stronger and had untapped potential
They're both examples of bad writing, but to be honest, DB was never known for having fantastic writing or anything, unless you count its early years. The series is just mostly dumb fun that you're not supposed to think too much about.

DB was never known for having fantastic writing or anything, unless you count its early years. The series is just mostly dumb fun that you're not supposed to think too much about.
Black saga beg to differ, not in a good way tho

Cyborg does have Hax
Cyborg's not even consistently Herald Tier speed versus 17's multipliers means he probably won't be able to get that off. IIRC 17 isn't a conventional machine, so hacking won't really work (Espesially since it's not something Cyborg would lead with, since it's not obvious that 17 is part machine)

Cyborg's not even consistently Herald Tier speed versus 17's multipliers means he probably won't be able to get that off. IIRC 17 isn't a conventional machine, so hacking won't really work (Espesially since it's not something Cyborg would lead with, since it's not obvious that 17 is part machine)
At least it wouldn’t be if he wasn’t constantly bragging about his Infinite Energy Core

True, so then what about statements or feats from Gen 3 and beyond?
At the very least (peak):

Gen 3: DB will buy Planet level Mega Ray and those who scale to him (the primals and Deoxys) thanks to Grand Meteor Delta.

Gen 4: DB will buy Universe+ level CT, LT and Llama (likely low multiversal with volume scaling and that cosmology structure from the jewel of PiS movie) with Darkrai/Cressilia scaling to them.

Gen 5: Planet level Tao trio via scaling to Genesect (who harmed Mewtwo) plus world ending statements as supporting evidence. Keldeo/Victini will likely scale too.

Gen 6: At least planet level (defeated two mascot legendaries) possibly universe+ level Unbound Hoopa (or just universe+ level ED, summons, RW, etc) with the mortality trio scaling to planet level with Zygarde Complete scaling to Ultra Necrozma.

Gen 7: Ultra Nercozma will be star to MSS level (with it's own feats/statements), the cosmic duo will down-scale from the light eater and the Tapus, UBs and Diet Arceus will down-scale from the lion/bat.

Gen 8: Eternamax Eternatus will likely be Multi-Continental to Planet level or higher (depending on which legendaries DB scales it too) naturally the doggos will scale it but that's about it (they may scale prime Calyrex to them tho).

Tl;dr version:

Fully evolved mons/exceptional NFE mons: High 7-C to High 7-A via Machamp/seismic toss scaling.

Standard legendaries: low 6-B or higher via legendary bird scaling and downscaling from cover legendaries.

Mascot legendaries: High 6-A to 5-B via Groudon/Mega Ray scaling as well as multiple world ending statements.

Gen 7 legendaries: 4-C to 4-A via scaling to Ultra Necrozma and pretty much downscaling from it.

Gen 4 legendaries: Low 2-C to 2-C via Dialga/Palkia scaling and Arceus scaling above them as well as causing multiple dimensions to shake.

And that's how (I think) DB will scale Pokémon on future episodes.

I literally got done arguing over with morons using shit like 1-A and shit
Literally i said Kratos was Universal-Low Multiversal and those chumps wanna jump on me for not accepting him to be outerversal and shit
Outerversal Kratos? I struggle accepting him as PLANET level, let alone universal. I thought the latter was wank. I stand corrected. Outerversal Kratos is some of the worst wank I've heard in a while. What were they using to argue that shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back