• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SmashBracketRulesVsActualCanon.jpg
True

Just ignore them just another Vs show trying emulate DB but with terrible to inconsistent research (just like AR), the last thing we want is misinformation being spread in the Vs community (especially to casual debaters). Honestly I'm convinced @The_Smashor has stockholm syndrome with them.

Anyway when will that G1 blog for RF Vs GB be released?, I'm actually looking forward to reading it tbh.

ddzkc6k-cd98cce3-1d84-443f-beea-50dcf6e5de1f.jpg

Loki VS Hades (Marvel Comics VS Kid Icarus)

94bsqrr2s5p71.jpg

Shiki Granbell VS Kat (Eden Zero VS Gravity Rush)

ddw7t6j-f734abab-2955-4dfb-a581-a716abc84b29.jpg

Garrosh Hellscream VS Grimgor Ironhide (Warcraft VS Warhammer)

Last edited:
Zoom gives me ptsd now
I guess you are still not yet into university?
Or are you actually talking about Eobard

Anyway when will that G1 blog for RF Vs GB be released?, I'm actually looking forward to reading it tbh.
Saturday
Around Sunday 8 am SGT

Tbh i wouldn't expect myself to say this, but i'm kinda excited for RF vs GB, the animation in the sneak peak really looked good
Death Battle seldom disappointed us in the animation and music departments. Key word: seldom.

Horrible actions even TerminalMontage may not commit.
And why is Magolor Soul unable to make black holes when Magolor can already? That should yield something.
Off topic: Does Hoopa scale from Lugia or Zekrom and Reshiram by actually trading blows with them? And Lugia has "that" direct feat?

Can somebody please tell me the connections between Scourge and Albedo? I've seen these two pitted against each other, but i don't know the connections between them besides "Dopplegangers that at first looked like protagonist, but then changed colors"

Can somebody please tell me the connections between Scourge and Albedo? I've seen these two pitted against each other, but i don't know the connections between them besides "Dopplegangers that at first looked like protagonist, but then changed colors"
that's it
that's all there is to it

yeah Scourge really has no shot at a getting in
I mean he could still probably get in, Ben said that if people like Wally vs Sonic more Archie characters will be here, people enjoyed the episode and Scourge is one of the more popular characters to represent Archie in the series
It's kinda sad that if he does get in he'll probably fight Albedo, since Black isn't available, so that makes Albedo his most popular MU right now

I mean he could still probably get in, Ben said that if people like Wally vs Sonic more Archie characters will be here, people enjoyed the episode and Scourge is one of the more popular characters to represent Archie in the series
It's kinda sad that if he does get in he'll probably fight Albedo
yeah but the issue is he has nobody to face
his two most common request are facing each other this sunday and not coming back afterwards
Albedo is heavily lacking in animation potential like what can you do with that fight when scourge stomps him to hell n back in base let alone super
hell you can't even give albedo Alien X given he got stuck as him for nearly a year

have we considered the possibility of them simply bring RF or Goku Black back for another episode?
They probably won't
Black and Thawne are not the type of the characters that you would bring back, unless the episode where they fight will be shit, but judging from the preview it looks pretty good actually, so that's not possible

I mean, Reverse Flash haxstomps Black really hard, but the preview looks very promising, so i don't really get your point
Stomps ain't bad as long as there animation potential
What potential does Scourge vs Albedo has?
have we considered the possibility of them simply bring RF or Goku Black back for another episode?
Why would they?
both are currently dead(Thawne case back to normal and not having a Hate boner for Barry in the future)
not to mention anime characters don't come back on DB in comparisons to Comics and Vidya

Stomps ain't bad as long as there animation potential
What potential does Scourge vs Albedo has?

Why would they?
both are currently dead(Thawne case back to normal and not having a Hate boner for Barry in the future)
not to mention anime characters don't come back on DB in comparisons to Comics and Vidya
Unless their name is Son Goku, and its to get his ass clapped by Superman.

It feels like Ultron & Dedede might likely return.

Maybe Wario too for Knuckles.
Ultron fought his best and given the crew turn down him fighting Braniac I don't see him coming back especially when has no new material
Dedede fought his best and don't have any Alts
Wario is a possibility but like we already had Knuckles fought Donkey Kong who was the better Mario vs Sonic Rep for Knuckles

Ultron vs Brainiac I feel like is still in cards and Bowser vs Dedede might happen unless they want Eggman.

How many fights have felt "they did this kinda late"? Hulk vs Broly & Bats vs IM felt like it but it seems a lot of classic fights are kinda done, even if there quite some of those left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back