• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Seven Discussion Thread (2) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

They literally note in the fight that it's not consistent or concrete.
They calculated Genos' Elder Centipede feat at city level, unless that was the incosistent part...

Only the relativistic part

From the blog,

"People who can resist ice can develop resistance to Mahapdma. (her time stop)"

"targets that can resist the cold are capable of moving within her stopped time."

So decent chance Gray will beat her time stop.

Ganon feels more of humiliation when alucard pulled a deliverance on him telling him "he's gonna squeal like a pig" I Speaking of which carol first death was ****** up

Renamon got an Aura Bone through the neck. Red got his legs broken, Charizard got his wigs ripped off and then both got turned to ashes.

Esdeath is 6B so he kinda gets stomped.

Though in DB, they'll likely say he resists time Stop and has stronger ice since it can freeze flames.

Foxthefox1000 said:
Anyways, who do y'all think wins this MU? I personally think Gray can do it, even though I feel like Esdeath might win via DB shenanigans.
Honestly this fight can go either way not to mention timestop isn't an instant win on this show Plus this could be Ace vs Natsu 2.0 in the sense of guy who who eats ice VS girl who creates One

Schnee One said:
Esdeath is 6B so he kinda gets stomped.
Though in DB, they'll likely say he resists time Stop and has stronger ice since it can freeze flames.
Only with CiC which requires prep. I can safely say it's a lot closer than you might think

I wonder, when finding the power of Boros ' ship's bullets, for Tatsumaki 's feat, were they guided by an erroneous calc? Just after recently accounting for errors, its 373 Gigatons of TNT turned into 39 Gigatons.
Do they know about the error or did they use other calculations?

alright gonna be honest dont really see Esdeath winning this unless they have Gray's AP very low and Esdeath's veryy high in comparison

I think the speed won't be that much of a difference

Gray has resistance to ice protecting him from Esdeath's ice attacks, ice absorption so he's just going to get stronger from ice attacks and I really don't think Esdeath's time stop is going to work on him in the DB for two reasons

one, the manga makes it look like Esdeath's time stop doesn't work on people with resistance to ice because of the way she phrased her reaction after seeing tatsumi move, not saying that's how it works, just saying we had it like that on the wiki for a bit before looking at it more closely and I don't think DB's going to look at it that hard

two, the name of Esdeath's Teigu is "Demon God Manifestation: Demon's Extract" so I'm pretty sure DB's going to go the way of Gray's Devil Slayer Magic working on it, and the reason this matters is because Gray's IDS magic protects him from demon based hax, like Memento Mori's EE

so yeah I think Gray wins

It's just strange, their result of the same feat was very close to the erroneous result of the calculation.
The speed of the bullet from the accepted calc is 2113 Mach, while according to their calculations their speed is 1887 mach.
Except for an error in calculating the mass of the bullet, this cannot be explained in any way. E
Either they were too lazy to count the mass of the bullet and took it directly from the Internet, or they made exactly the same mistake.

yeah but Incursio's also a danger beast and I think DB would say Dragon Slayer Magic would work on it since it's known as the Tyrant Dragon

fair for the scaling bit but honestly DB's view on scaling can be very wonky, opinion might not be the same by the DB

In my opinion, this is a different case, because they found KE feat. If the calculation speed were much higher, I would understand everything, but with the data they found, it is impossible to get such a result.

NikHelton said:
In my opinion, this is a different case, because they found KE feat. If the calculation speed were much higher, I would understand everything, but with the data they found, it is impossible to get such a result.
In this case they mean they want to compare "likes" or similar feats, e.g. compare a rock pushed by Leo to crush a mutant roach versus a rock pushed by Trini (who Jason Lee Scott scales from) to stop a monster, or Canary Cry vs Banshee Scream, or United States of Smash vs Night Guy.

I think Gray should normally take this. Apparently Gray has a petaton thing he could scale to as well as teraton shit and the only way Esdeath eclipses that is with CiC which is both prep and IMO should NOT scale to her base. So yeah, Gray should slightly edge her out in everything unless they really do give her shaky scaling to her amped form.

Foxthefox1000 said:
I think Gray should normally take this. Apparently Gray has a petaton thing he could scale to as well as teraton shit and the only way Esdeath eclipses that is with CiC which is both prep and IMO should NOT scale to her base. So yeah, Gray should slightly edge her out in everything unless they really do give her shaky scaling to her amped form.
Uh huh. So only ISCIC (w/ prep time) Esdeath is Country level. This will really change the verdict a lot. Like with our site and no prep time assumption Gray should take this. Again, assume Esdeath is defeating Tatsumi only when under ISCIC.

But how well will Screwattack screw over the speed of Gray though? Like we have subsonic-to-supersonic Erza Scarlet by the time she was slain by Roronoa Zoro but would we have our sub-relativistic Fairy Tail top tiers back this time?

Back