• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Seven Discussion Thread (2) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Death Battle Episode 124 spoilers
One of the death battle researchers had a large research project on AGK and recalced Esdeath's storm to High 6-A, and also acknowledged that she could still be Low 6-B in base. I'm not liking Gray's chances.
Anyone has worked on the same calc and have had a different result?

Foxthefox1000 said:
Could've sworn the one calc you posted the other day had a feat Gray could scale to in the petatons. But it doesn't really matter anyways. Barring CiC scaling he's stronger in base due to some teraton results I believe.
oh, invel's blizzard. nah, that got triple digit teratons

@Dragon

To be completely honest, I never read the Kane Chronicles. Egyptian mythology never interested me as much as Greek and Roman. After reading the profile of Kane, I just thought "oh, his dad is Osiris, he probably became a demigod through magic bullshit." Still, that supports my argument that Harry could be hit by Celestial Bronze

@Howard

I know, I read all of Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus. While they don't have traditional DNA, the fact that a demigod's body is still affected by the godly essence (ADHD, dyslexia, seeing through The Mist, being hurt by magic metals, etc.) still remains. Anyway, doesn't really matter since Kane is definitely mortal and HP wizards are definitely different from normal humans, so it still supports my point

Death Battle Episode 124-related

By an unknown calculation of one storm feat, Esdeath can gather 411 petatons of TNT worth of energy within three days.

This means that she should be able to gather 137 petatons of TNT worth of energy within a single day

This also means that she should be able to gather 5,7 petatons of TNT worth of energy within a single hour

This also also means that she should be able to gather 0.095 petatons of TNT worth of energy within a single minute

This also also also means that she should be able to gather 0.001585648 petatons of TNT worth of energy within a single second

This completely asanine logic was brought to you by "moi" (who tf is moi btw), now shred it to pieces to prepare in case someone actually thinks such logic would work.

A warp gate just in case

Also by Moi

What does this mean? Absolutely nothing because this thing is complete BS, but if you were to use this absolutely bad reasoning, then Esdeath could definately overpower Gray after like three minutes at most"

They know it's stupid, so don't think they believe this lol

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So Commander In-Chief confuses me. Is it a form obtained via prep? Or is it an attack?
Both

Not only does it Amp her strength by absorbing her power that she stocked up from Ice soldiers, but the storm vastly Amps her stamina

Back