• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Outerversal Kratos? I struggle accepting him as PLANET level, let alone universal. I thought the latter was wank. I stand corrected. Outerversal Kratos is some of the worst wank I've heard in a while. What were they using to argue that shit?
That meme picture?
That Kratos that can slay Featherine (but still loses to Spawn)?

Blame Marvel and DC. They're the ones that got that shit semi-popular.
Wait. Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maou also has dimension tiering. Arguably Tengen Toppa has dimension tiering.
But you could say Marvel and DC make the concept of dimensional tiering easily understandable even to normies.

These ******* idiots are really using Cory as their evidence? The same guy who flip-flops on how the cosmology is structured, and once stated that they all exist on one bloody PLANET? Jesus Christ, I thought they were gonna pull some BS with the world tree, but that's ten times worse.
The world tree as well
Problem is no one scales to it all we know that Thor just splintered it but not the whole thing

"It was me, Smashor. I convinced the writers at Marvel and DC to create so many absurd feats for their characters, thus causing versus debates to become needlessly complicated, all because you use me as a literal punching bag."
And what do you think that's gonna get you?!

TheSmashorVsReverseFlash.png

Cyborg's not even consistently Herald Tier speed versus 17's multipliers means he probably won't be able to get that off. IIRC 17 isn't a conventional machine, so hacking won't really work (Espesially since it's not something Cyborg would lead with, since it's not obvious that 17 is part machine)
I’m pretty sure Cyborg has built-in sensors that’d let him instantly notice. Depending on how his Technopathy works it could be a one-sided MU.

I mean it looks really good but, why are they fighting exactly? Black’s attack didn’t even seem to hit Thawne, only the civilians around him. You could almost misinterpret that as him acting heroic, attacking the guy killing random civilians. Or is he just such a prick that he’d attack Black despite Black not doing anything to him?
You can't really say that he's acting heroic, because literally in the next scene he uses one of the random civilians as a meat shield literally for no reason, he could've just phaze through ki blasts, but he chose to act like a massive dick

You can't really say that he's acting heroic, because literally in the next scene he uses one of the random civilians as a meat shield literally for no reason, he could've just phaze through ki blasts, but he chose to act like a massive dick
I expected nothing less from him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back