• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of all feats they could have used they decide to use Flash outspeed instant teleportation, despire Flash needed to absorb all kinetic energy for Earth to do that.

Why not use Flash outspeed the Big Bang instead? Here Flash didn't need outside help or get a power up to perform that feat.

Last edited:
Back in Sonic vs Wally they said Wally can exceed the speed he reached during the Human Race by fully tapping into the Speed Force. I’m guessing RF would be able to do the same by fully tapping into the Negative Speed Force
image0.png

Reverse-Flash created the Negative Speed Force.
And while Speed Force has speed steal, Negative Speed Force has life force steal. And Death Battle already mentioned Eobard tagged Barry and Wally.

People will be really surprised if Goku Black would ever be given a victory.

Ben and Liam are trying to explain why Final Batsuit is not as strong as Hellbat.
Oh Final Batsuit is not even built by Batman.

Godbuster is one of Tony's strongest suits. (What about the Phoenix Buster?)
Virtual Armor is sneaked into it but the animators do not have time. And the animators choose to include what Iron Man suits.

Eobard dropped the "it was me" meme and the civilian meat shield early.

Reverse-Flash created the Negative Speed Force.
And while Speed Force has speed steal, Negative Speed Force has life force steal. And Death Battle already mentioned Eobard tagged Barry and Wally.

People will be really surprised if Goku Black would ever be given a victory.

Ben and Liam are trying to explain why Final Batsuit is not as strong as Hellbat.
Oh Final Batsuit is not even built by Batman.

Godbuster is one of Tony's strongest suits. (What about the Phoenix Buster?)
Virtual Armor is sneaked into it but the animators do not have time. And the animators choose to include what Iron Man suits.

Eobard dropped the "it was me" and the civilian meat shield early.
He didn't even use it on Black. Just on Barry whilst reading a newspaper. The meatshield shit was still funny though.

”Excuse me sir I’m in need of your assistance.” I’m dying. It’s especially funny once you remember he could just phase theough the attacks. There was no reason for him to do that outside of just being a hilarious prick.

Preview looks good
Anyways so far on Future DB mu
Thor vs Vegeta
Frieza vs Megatron
Bardock vs Omni-Man
Gogeta vs Omnimon
Android 17 vs Cyborg
Gohan vs Invincible/Superboy?
Hit vs Sakuya?

And there are some other potential DB MU that shouldn't be dismissed:
Silver the Hedgehog VS Future Trunks
Baby VS Vanitas
Cell VS Dark Samus (although Copy X would be preferable)
Piccolo VS Martian Manhunter
Lord Tirek VS Moro (although we would probably need to wait for the Moro Arc to get its anime adaptation).
Son Goten VS K.O.
King Piccolo VS Bakura Ryou

I mean it looks really good but, why are they fighting exactly? Black’s attack didn’t even seem to hit Thawne, only the civilians around him. You could almost misinterpret that as him acting heroic, attacking the guy killing random civilians. Or is he just such a prick that he’d attack Black despite Black not doing anything to him?

I mean it looks really good but, why are they fighting exactly? Black’s attack didn’t even seem to hit Thawne, only the civilians around him. You could almost misinterpret that as him acting heroic, attacking the guy killing random civilians. Or is he just such a prick that he’d attack Black despite Black not doing anything to him?
You just give yourself the answer.

He just wanted to ruin his coffee

That fight just doesn't make sense at all, what they have in common the two?

And i see Superboy VS Invincible to be more likely to be honest.
Teens who were turned into machines for some nefarious purpose only to end fighting for good
Neither have better anyways

And most vastly prefer Gohan vs Invincible

And there are some other potential DB MU that shouldn't be dismissed:
Silver the Hedgehog VS Future Trunks
Baby VS Vanitas
Cell VS Dark Samus (although Copy X would be preferable)
Piccolo VS Martian Manhunter
Lord Tirek VS Moro (although we would probably need to wait for the Moro Arc to get its anime adaptation).
Son Goten VS K.O.
King Piccolo VS Bakura Ryou
Press D for Doubt on those two

Yeah but that hasn’t stopped them from avoiding Bill vs Discord for years even though it’s way more requested.
I mean, Jake Long vs Danny Phantom was requested since... Like... Season 2/3 at most season 4, and we still got it. Bill vs Discord is good to happen, have chance to happen, auditory will be interested to see it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back