• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what about the previews makes you so sure. GB had a revision done to the multipliers result but that’s it. RF had them saying he has been stated to be faster then Wally and Barry, which is true. DC is inconsistent with how true this is, but at the very worst he’s still comparable.

Not sure what about the previews makes you so sure. GB had a revision done to the multipliers result but that’s it. RF had them saying he has been stated to be faster then Wally and Barry, which is true. DC is inconsistent with how true this is, but at the very worst he’s still comparable.
i mean they scaled Bruce to TF darkseid when all he fought was an avatar that was kicking his ass

The darker part of my mind is thinking that this might be the episode that has fans turning around saying "this kills DBa" if what is being said about RF Analysis is true.

Or at the very least, it dips below a 50% ratio.

maxresdefault.jpg

Son Goten VS K.O (Dragon Ball VS OK K.O. Lets Be Heroes)

ddvr4a0-45ef5c52-5432-4d7f-b433-a4c601bc36d8.jpg

Fubuki VS Gardevoir (One-Punch Man VS Pokémon)

sale__denzel_crocker_vs_dr_doofenshmirtz_by_lh1200_ddo01ax-fullview.jpg

Mr. Crocker VS Dr. Doofenshmirtz (The Fairly OddParents! VS Phineas and Ferb)

DlJfilkU0AA9uRN.jpg:large

Thel 'Vadam VS Garrus Vakarian (Halo VS Mass Effect)

Last edited:
maxresdefault.jpg

Son Goten VS K.O (Dragon Ball VS OK K.O. Lets Be Heroes)

ddvr4a0-45ef5c52-5432-4d7f-b433-a4c601bc36d8.jpg

Fubuki VS Gardevoir (One-Punch Man VS Pokémon)

sale__denzel_crocker_vs_dr_doofenshmirtz_by_lh1200_ddo01ax-fullview.jpg

Mr. Crocker VS Dr. Doofenshmirtz (The Fairly OddParents! VS Phineas and Ferb)

DlJfilkU0AA9uRN.jpg:large

Thel 'Vadam VS Garrus Vakarian (Halo VS Mass Effect)
I unironically want Doofenshmirtz in Death Battle. Though I've also seen Nefarious from Ratchet and Clank brought up for him, but I don't fully know the connections...

I just realized that the Marvel Semiherald nerf is actually a good thing because it means the buff given to Iron Fist out of spite and nothing else dosn't let him beat Po anymore.

Also like info from a Discord I'm in
The research team has been eyeing Touhou apparently
Asked what MU it be like Hit vs Sakuya
one of the research team members was talking about it apparently
but in true "research team be unbased" fashion. they wanna do Sakuya VS Hit

Though guy said it maybe be just word of mouth so not to be taken as fact as of now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back