• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

17301366057725426539385640752351.jpg
Holy shit, Eggman has Goombas and kids!?! /s

Wonder if Infinite is making an appearance then
I mean I can see them counting Infinite as being someone that worked for Eggman since he helped Eggman for six months during the events of Sonic Forces and didn't try double crossing him.

What I'm most curious about is what Ultraguy means when he said Eggman can have anything he's personally invented. Because that should disqualify the Time Eater from being used since that wasn't something Eggman invented, only augmented.

Alright so cold take, there’s probably no reason to do the battle if Joker didn’t resist GER, imagine how boring that would be “yeah Joker had every advantage, but RTZ”
By that same token, GER is literally all Giorno has, here. He has no wincon if you think (rightfully) that Joker resists it. It's not a good MU in general, in my opinion. DB made it work in the animation, but I stand by what I said. GER is a bad vs battle ability, not in the sense it can't win Giorno fights, but more because there is no counter play. You resist it and win or you don't and lose.

By that same token, GER is literally all Giorno has, here. He has no wincon if you think (rightfully) that Joker resists it. It's not a good MU in general, in my opinion. DB made it work in the animation, but I stand by what I said. GER is a bad vs battle ability, not in the sense it can't win Giorno fights, but more because there is no counter play. You resist it and win or you don't and lose.
And all you need is to resist Reality Manip

I mean there’s still the infinite stat, but then it’s just like brick fighting

Just re-watched the fight and noticed a black box which said:
"Fate is not unbeatable in JoJo. It has been altered by abilities like Soft and Wet Go Beyond and Made in Heaven. Almighty magic achieves a similar effect"

The research for Giorno just went from 'okay ig' to 'complete dogshit'

Go Beyond doesn't mess with fate. Like, at all, but Made in Heaven is far worse
The manga states on the universe reset explanation page that the changing of destiny that Pucci does was ALREADY PREDESTINED. Emporio's final words to Pucci was that Pucci LOST to fate before Weather Report bashed his head in. The entire events of Made in Heaven literally enforces the fact that, ultimately, fate cannot be changed. And I'm not even going to talk about the numerous interviews where Araki explictly states that fate cannot be changed.

DB saying that Made in Heaven can bypass and beat fate completely spits on the ending of part 6 and is insanely disingenuous.
Did their researchers even ******* read part 6?

"Fate is not unbeatable in JoJo. It has been altered by abilities like Soft and Wet Go Beyond and Made in Heaven. Almighty magic achieves a similar effect"

The manga states on the universe reset explanation page that the changing of destiny that Pucci does was ALREADY PREDESTINED. Emporio's final words to Pucci was that Pucci LOST to fate before Weather Report bashed his head in. The entire events of Made in Heaven literally enforces the fact that, ultimately, fate cannot be changed. And I'm not even going to talk about the numerous interviews where Araki explictly states that fate cannot be changed.

DB saying that Made in Heaven can bypass and beat fate completely spits on the ending of part 6 and is insanely disingenuous.
Oh shit @Deidalius is got ammo

4cd.gif

This and they using EOH despite saying in Jotaro vs Kenshiro that EOH was contradictory to main canon is very weird.

Like don't get me wrong, Joker still beats Giorno, but if they say something that is completely false, I'm going to point it out lol

Back