• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Yes.

People meme about 'Araki forgot' a lot, but fate being unchangeable is something that Araki is very consistent on and has strong opinions about.
Wow, it doesn't ultimately change the outcome, but I have to wonder how they got such basic details wrong. Did they slack off a bit because the winner was obvious or something?

Wow, it doesn't ultimately change the outcome, but I have to wonder how they got such basic details wrong. Did they slack off a bit because the winner was obvious or something?
idk probably something like that. They didn't even bother giving AP and dura values for GE and GER so I guess they just got lazy

The Image is broken
It's a mobile problem, works fine for PC, at least for me

Not sure if this a fault on my end but that scan doesn't work for me, what does it say?
It's from this scene

And here's the scan where Emporio says Pucci lost to fate
Here's a scan of Emporio also saying that he's using Pucci to defy destiny due to his stand disc following the same logic.

I can definitely see interpretations of the fight where Emporio is saying that less about "Causality is unchangeable" and more "Justice always wins"

Here's a scan of Emporio also saying that he's using Pucci to defy destiny due to his stand disc following the same logic.

I can definitely see interpretations of the fight where Emporio is saying that less about "Causality is unchangeable" and more "Justice always wins"
Even in those scans, it is constantly reiterated that fate cannot be changed no matter what, with Pucci seemingly being the only exception. That was what why Pucci achieved Heaven, for everybody to know and face their own fate. But Pucci seemingly 'altering' fate is rendered moot by the fact that, again, the uni reset page itself states that the changing of destiny was already predestined. Pucci altering his own fate there was already fated itself. This is kinda why Pucci's fate manipulation on his profile is listed as 'limited ', as everything that occurs in the new universe is repeated from the last in accordance with fate and that Pucci's alternation of that is already accounted for by fate in advance.
Also like everything in part 5 and sleeping slaves (remember when Mista seemingly 'changed' fate by taking Bruno's death for him and destroying Rolling Stones, only for Rolling Stones to come back and still foretell Bruno's death) and multiple Araki interviews all state that fate cannot changed

idk probably something like that. They didn't even bother giving AP and dura values for GE and GER so I guess they just got lazy
They even implied in the show itself that statistics and the such are completely irrelevant in this MU. The Joker versus. GER matchup is straightforward: if the Joker resists, he wins; if not, he loses. I wouldn't say they got lazy at all.

How DOES this matchup actually go?

Can Twilight Sparkle match Vegeta?
Is this because of some Discord-scaling shenanigans?
She outhaxes and outstats in base. At least by this site's logic (which I think is correct).

Outside of the site it gets goofy as hell, with Goku being a monkey man from the 9th dimension. They would still be hax diffed since all of them would be immeasurable speed due to Twilight's Rainbow Power form blitzing Tirek, and would just turn them to stone or put them to sleep, or transmutate them, etc

Actually curious on non-capeshit DB AP Tier List.
  • 26D: Unicron
  • 5D: Archie Sonic characters,
  • 4D+: Bill Cipher
  • Infinite Timelines: Dragon Ball Heroes characters
  • Multiple Infinities: Last Dragonborn
  • Infinite: Herakles, Sun Wukong
Discord was infinite overtime, and then theres where Doctor or Joker, where do they fit etc. Who else from not DC/Marvel?
Discord was actually 5D in the blackboxes, since they considered Limbo to be a 5th dimensional realm that would be destroyed by the Pony of Shadows. Iirc they said they scaled Bill to 6D in their discord server

How DOES this matchup actually go?

Can Twilight Sparkle match Vegeta?
Is this because of some Discord-scaling shenanigans?
If we go off DB standards:

Twilight is infinitely more powerful while Vegeta is immeasurably faster and he’d likely hakai her when he realises his attacks don’t do shit.

Personally:

Twilight still one taps and both are infinite speed but Vegeta still speedblitzes and hakais because form multipliers lol.

If we go off DB standards:

Twilight is infinitely more powerful while Vegeta is immeasurably faster and he’d likely hakai her when he realises his attacks don’t do shit.

Personally:

Twilight still one taps and both are infinite speed but Vegeta still speedblitzes and hakais because form multipliers lol.
Saying that infinite/immeasurable speed can be multiplied

GVM3ktJWIAA-fqt.jpg:large

By DB standards they would say both are immeasurable at this point tbh

Back