• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

pretty much Piccolo got a buff plus statements from At confirming hes around goku tier of power
knux hasn't done shit to say he's comparable to current sonic at his peak

also doesn't help that piccolo is the smarter fighter of the two
Piccolo is probably gonna get even smarter after a few upcoming skill feat updates.

It took Gero's supercomputer 24 f'ing years to fully dissect and analyze Goku and co's techniques to put into Cell.

Piccolo then watches Cell do a Kamehameha and said 'dude that shit was ass'.

His grilling skills are also unrivaled

Tbh I don't hear much about Xeno/Heroes Piccolo but it would just be a repeat of Silver Vs Trunks (arguably a bigger stomp since peak Archie Knuckles is more powerful than Archie Silver).

Archie Knux Vs Juggernaut is the actual pushed MU but considered all DC/Marvel heralds are pretty much default 1-A on DB these days well... you get the picture (the animation potential is more than enough reason for the MU tho, don't care who wins).
Silver vs Trunks is still debatable because Trunks is relevant in Heros. Piccolo genuinely got jack shit from Heros lmao😭

FRME8Thp.png

So Jiren is a fraud and Hercule is the true mightiest mortal in the multiverse? Interesting.

Like I'm just glad Piccolo got official buffs to keep up with the top tiers (I hope he fight this guy in DB) now if only the "human" Earthlings got something (Tien legit trains everyday, has cool techniques and an unexplored heritage yet ended up as fodder).
Not surprising, considering Sonic Channel stories and Prime are fair game too that said it depends if the context of the feats in taken into consideration (peeps aren't gonna let the Sundisk show go lol!).

Also possible divine protection (in-universe plot armour) from Ho-oh and/or Arceus.
not much salt it seems
More peeps talking about "salt" tbh.

Knowing Death Battle's stance when it comes to different continuities, I can understand them doing a semi composite version of Bowser. Though it's kind of weird seeing since Paper Jam treats regular Bowser and Paper Bowser as being fundamentally different from one another.

Has UltraGuy said anything in regards to what Eggman will be given, though?

now if only the "human" Earthlings got something (Tien legit trains everyday, has cool techniques and an unexplored heritage yet ended up as fodder).
If they do more sports related 'Death Battles' (like death race) would be funny to see Tien in some volleyball game

Funnier alternative is the Earthlings on a basketball team and using Krillin as the ball

Honestly, feels like the entire internet left a collective sigh it didn't know it was holding once it realized the Giorno fans have been silenced
being real i feel due to the fact i say it due to the fact GER wank over the years got lessened down doesn't help that the fight happened years after the anime came out
prob would've been a shitstorm if it took place shortly after

Knowing Death Battle's stance when it comes to different continuities, I can understand them doing a semi composite version of Bowser. Though it's kind of weird seeing since Paper Jam treats regular Bowser and Paper Bowser as being fundamentally different from one another.
Well a lot of places treat the first 3 PM games as kinda canon, not in the sense they literally happened one to one as they do in the games but normal Mario experienced the same events more or less (This is due to several things, like Superstar Saga, including the remake that came out after Paper Jam, calling Paper Mario one of Mario's past adventures alongside SMB1, SMB3, SMW, etc...)

Has UltraGuy said anything in regards to what Eggman will be given, though?
Eggman will get everything he had a hand in building.

Well a lot of places treat the first 3 PM games as kinda canon, not in the sense they literally happened one to one as they do in the games but normal Mario experienced the same events more or less (This is due to several things, like Superstar Saga, including the remake that came out after Paper Jam, calling Paper Mario one of Mario's past adventures alongside SMB1, SMB3, SMW, etc...)
So basically: while not one to one the same, everything that Paper Mario went through in the first three games was also experienced by regular Mario?

I mean if they straight up say Paper Mario was one of Mario's past adventures then I can't disagree with the usage of the OG trilogy, but it's strange nevertheless.

Back