• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

If they ever have Megumi on DB (preferably against someone who's not Aki), then I wonder how they'll handle Mahoraga. Because if he has to summon him to win, then like he also loses. I guess if Mahoraga kills the enemy first, then that still counts as a win, but it would be such a Megumi moment if he also lost even when he won.
Considering previous matchups (Might Guy), if Mahoraga wins, Megumi wins for all of 12 seconds

Anyway, Ima unwatch the thread for a good bit as I begin to study the art of Hakari and figure out how TF I'm going to make a CRT for Lupin Pachinko feats. Wish me luck (pun intended)

made-this-fan-art-for-my-favorite-character-hakari-cant-v0-yp17x9xlnehb1.jpg

How about Jogo, does he have anything? He gets memed to death, but dude is really strong, I'd love to see him in a MU where he's not getting dog walked.

Since we’re talking about Hakari I’m gonna shill an MU I’ve had one my mind. Thoughts not Kinji Hakari vs Knuckle Bine(Hunter X Hunter)?

Sounds like a 'similarities in contrasts' MU, similar to how I pitched Gladion vs Tora.

OH, that reminds me: you know how I mentioned Gin Ichimaru as far as Bleach vs Xeno MUs? Because I think 'common variety Nopon' Riku might be one of his better MUs here, and I am not bullshitting any of you.

I might need a more substantiate pitch, but the short version is 'the two know more than they let on, and have a tenuous alliance with both friend and foe alike' (Riku having technically sided with Moebius through Shulk and Rex in FR, before defecting to Colony 9 in main game, and Gin (if the spoilers I've read are true) acted as Aizen's right-hand man, before eventually joining Ichigo).

Back