• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

ash_williams_vs_herbert_west_by_cykerlol_diedvyl-pre.jpg
Doesn't Ash have God on his side or something?

Do I have to avoid this site for 3 days again like OmniDick?
You shouldnt, last time had early preview for KS Backers, it should now launch normally for everyone at same time.

The whole subjective thing sucks ass, because it allows DB to say anything they want, even wrong things, but they would get away from every complaint about it because "its subjective".

VS is subjective, but a lot of things used in it arent. Hell, those subjective sayers basically can never complain about verdict and research then lol

I was watching some funny sonic 06 gameplay and realized a few things

Sonic runs away and fails to defeat an orca, dies immediately upon contact with water, has to run around for multiple minutes to catch some normal human kids on a city block and gets almost knocked out by hitting a normal wall he isn’t even sent through.

Sonic bros it isn’t looking good for us

How many characters from toddler shows are in this site?
Why does that matter?
Let alone in this thread of all places? What toddler show are you hoping will end up on Death Battle?!
Street level (Can make puddles by jumping at this level[1])

Now this is what powerscaling is all about
This feat is dumb, though.
Like, conceptually. Not in terms of philosophical concepts, but because anyone can jump in mud, & unless it's being done in a way that demonstrates exceptional strength or weakness.
When you try to conceive in your mind -As in, think about, or determine what?- could be a good feat, as in try to think of a concept for what could be a feat....
Who thinks of something as mundane as jumping in a mud puddle?!

But under scrutiny, the characters jump super-human levels into the air (Like, distances I'm sure no real athlete, olympic or otherwise could achieve.), so it's notable, & in that regard, it is reasonable to index because of scale.
Even if the concept of the feat or the medium it originates from is ridiculous & disdained, it's still reasonable to document.

We are an indexing site, & sometimes someone wants to know "Could this preschooler character kill someone"?
& the answer is surprisingly often, yes. But not everyone has access to the information or logic to explain why themselves.

So, because such characters & topics are notable, & within in our field of interest (Versus Debating. How powerful are things?) it's reasonable to index.
That's my opinion.

I can think of at least 4 characters from FREAKING Sesame Street who could probably kill, or at least seriously physically mess up a person without much difficulty.

Why does that matter?
Let alone in this thread of all places? What toddler show are you hoping will end up on Death Battle?!
I thought the question was relevant to conversation at the time about powerscaling brainrot.

Although now that you ask, I wanna see Super Why and Dora The Explorer.

Showing people things you love just for their reactions is always a treat.

My father is easily scared so showing him even entry level things spooks the shit out of him. He calls VHS 94 a movie for serial killers. Not horror but when we watched primal he freaked the **** out when spears family got killed, “WHAT THE **** ARE YOU SHOWING ME” he ended up loving the series.

My grandmother watched Star Wars for the first time completely oblivious to the fact that Vader was Luke’s father. How she didn’t know that piece of info amazes me.

Back