• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Bowser already has uni and multi stuff without modern vs logic (idfk what is that), so that's kinda irrelevent
He's talking about everyone being universal, MFTL+ and all the scaling chains. So, pretty much old scaling where we relied on feats and explicit feats only. And he's kinda right because using that logic, only Chaos Heart is really explicitly universal, really.

Still holding out hope for Joker. However, keep in mind that in Weiss VS Mitsuru, they scaled the Persona Cast to MCB+ Level with Hypersonic C/R Speeds while they scale Dio in Dio VS Alucard to City Level with MFTL+ speeds. So, its going to be close.
that was a years old ep tbf, they're def gonna get joker higher if smash bracket can get joker to ******* galaxy level lmfao

Bowser already has uni and multi stuff without modern vs logic (idfk what is that), so that's kinda irrelevent
A lot of it questionable besides Pure/Chaos Hearts.

Hell, Id accept lore too, but a lot of it is weird "dreams are universes" shit, which is a sin that we allowed. Hell, the real lore is that Mario characters are actors so basically entire series lore should not be taken too literally.

Black Jewel I agree with but tf does Culex have going for him that isn't the inaccurate english translation
Tbf the remake kept his lines and even added juicy stuff in the rematch (btw it merged both english and japanese scripts and it's done by Nintendo teams now, who said they work directly with the devs, not Square's like last time)

Yeah apparently Culex was translated way differently so thats sus. Black Jewel is hax that shouldnt scale to AP because my god Mario does not have direct Uni feats/scaling look at the feats in the games.

People still try to defend the previous one with excuses and garbage reasons, one in discord recently basically argued overall

-Viltrum is x153 bigger then Earth, when they said x14, so it can take star level attacks, the core being hit is ap vs dc, not anti feat

-giving bardock ssj was wank, if you say the sun disk was wank too, death battle makes characters be at their best so its normal

-"powerscaling subjective", "fiction doesnt follow any rules" latter used to justify more the planet thing

And apparently that person says they got a streak at debating fiction, yet defends that, laughable

-"powerscaling subjective", "fiction doesnt follow any rules" latter used to justify more the planet thing
"It's all subjective" mfs when a character they like loses a match they should've won

vovapryanick-rage-vova.gif

Viltrum is x153 bigger then Earth,
Now that some peak head canon lol
so it can take star level attacks, the core being hit is ap vs dc, not anti feat
We literally saw the planet being ****** up the ray and the trio viltrutmites

The idea Viltrum is some special planet that can take star level attacks is some peak low IQ shit that based off nothing at worst it's anti feat of the ray

Now that some peak head canon lol
Apparently they sent a image link to prove that which ironically is from this site from like 2017 arguing the size of viltrum which was denied
We literally saw the planet being ****** up the ray and the trio viltrutmites

The idea Viltrum is some special planet that can take star level attacks is some peak low IQ shit that based off nothing at worst it's anti feat of the ray
Bro fiction has no rules so ofc fiction can make a planet be star level in dura, its legit bro, cuz the ray didnt bust it bro

One thing I have noticed from the "its subjective" crowd is that its true until its something they don't like.
"It's all subjective" mfs when a character they like loses a match they should've won

I hate when I hear the word subjective when it comes to this shit because it reeks of cope and wanting to have your cake and eat it too.

Unrelated yet again, but I just found out that the Japanese version of Sonic x Shadow Generations has the same script of the original, and that one doesn't have the "timeline" bullshit. It's just like the original. So that cope is truly dead and buried.
It's so funny how people were just so quick (I think very happy, too) to jump onto this and let the downplay begin, only for it to explode anyway 😭

As a member of the "It's subjective crowd" the main issue is that a lot of people in the same camp as me have is that they take it to the extreme that literally everything is subjective. Like even though I think the dreaded icky lore™ would let Kratos stomp the shit outta Asura I think it's subjective and using more in your face and concrete feats to say Asura stomps Kratos is fine, but if someone tried arguing that Kaido beats Galactus than they are just objectively wrong lmao. Like often it is subjective but it ain't exactly rare for a MU or a feat to be objective (I know it's a dead horse but lmao at Viltrum having beyond star level durability, the Toriko planet it is not), trying to take it to the extreme of it ALL being subjective just ain't it.

I say vs debating is heavily subjective and I straight up disagree with Bardock vs Omni man, and think Bardock should have won.

Vs should really not be taken as seriously as some people take it. And I have no issues with people disagreeing or calling research sus... as long as they are respectful about it.

this is fiction, what people take into account varies, other sites and spaces have different rules. and how someone debates or interprete things is very wide.

sure some feats have less subjectivity then other's but other's are very subjective.
not to say some subjectivity can't be wrong, I think there's enough debunks of the sun disk numbers alone that prove that's hella sus. But still.

Back