• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

IMG_6153.png
Whoa, they updated the text font. Cool.

Still holding out hope for Joker. However, keep in mind that in Weiss VS Mitsuru, they scaled the Persona Cast to MCB+ Level with Hypersonic C/R Speeds while they scale Dio in Dio VS Alucard to City Level with MFTL+ speeds. So, its going to be close.

Unrelated, but I just finished watching the Gens re-written playthrough and (small spoilers): I genuinely don't understand why people are using this to say Time Eater is only universal with hax? The dialogue is literally the same as canon with "world" replaced with "timeline" and making it clear Eggman had control over it. There's nothing about it only being hax, nothing. If anything they using timeline proves hypertimeline because Crisis City still exists and was erased and many works of fiction use timeline instead of hypertimeline. It's honestly pathetic someone would find leaks and spoil the game simply just to downplay and "own" the Sonic fans.

Still holding out hope for Joker. However, keep in mind that in Weiss VS Mitsuru, they scaled the Persona Cast to MCB+ Level with Hypersonic C/R Speeds while they scale Dio in Dio VS Alucard to City Level with MFTL+ speeds. So, its going to be close.
Keep in mind that it has been many years since Weiss vs Mitsuru, and the research team have changed how they look at things, so Joker's stats are likely going to be very different from Mitsuru's.

While true in Weiss vs Mitsuru, I fully believe that they scaled her that way so it made the fight seem way more fair. We already know the consider Makoto at least Uni level from the DBCast against Tifa so I feel like they'll scale Joker even higher than that.

Still holding out hope for Joker. However, keep in mind that in Weiss VS Mitsuru, they scaled the Persona Cast to MCB+ Level with Hypersonic C/R Speeds
It's possible they only scaled Mitsuru that way because they wanted to cover for what a massive stomp the fight actually was, and thus they could/would scale Joker differently, here.

I mean look at how they scaled Omni-Man when he was fighting Homelander versus when he was fighting Bardock yes, the scaling there was bunk, but that's not the point.

And besides, again, the raw stats border on irrelevant in this MU. There is no universe in which they say Joker can bypass GER and he then doesn't also just win. I wouldn't fixate on it too much.

Last edited:
Unrelated, but I just finished watching the Gens re-written playthrough and (small spoilers): I genuinely don't understand why people are using this to say Time Eater is only universal with hax? The dialogue is literally the same as canon with "world" replaced with "timeline" and making it clear Eggman had control over it. There's nothing about it only being hax, nothing. If anything they using timeline proves hypertimeline because Crisis City still exists and was erased and many works of fiction use timeline instead of hypertimeline. It's honestly pathetic someone would find leaks and spoil the game simply just to downplay and "own" the Sonic fans.
Eeeerm, planetary Super Sonic max

Nah man.

You're gonna have a hard time convincing anyone outside of Sonic fans on this site that it doesn't change anything

On the discord there's some commotion stirring over this rewrite.

Reminder that Bowser has a nerf because his official stated plans in English didn't align with the argued stats from supplementary sources.

Nah man.

You're gonna have a hard time convincing anyone outside of Sonic fans on this site that it doesn't change anything

On the discord there's some commotion stirring over this rewrite.

Reminder that Bowser has a nerf because his official stated plans in English didn't align with the argued stats from supplementary sources.
Most people on the Death Battle subreddit of all places disagree with you already: https: //www.reddit.com/r/deathbattle/s/PKklDq8K7h

I don't give af about the Death Battle discord since Death Battle is blatantly biased against Game Sonic like you.

You can stay seething about the Sonic fans in this wiki and their ratings outside of here, because they aren't going anywhere. There's nothing in this rewrite that makes it only universal. You spreading around false and biased spoilers is genuinely pathetic behavior. Just cope with downgrades of your favorite verse rather than being spiteful. You give Mario and Death Battle fans a bad name.

IIRC that matchup came out pretty much right around the time P3 cast was just starting to get scaled to Universe+ in the community, since Persona Q2 had just come out in the West a week before Weiss vs Mitsuru aired. I remember because people were talking about what a hilarious stomp it was going to become in hindsight.
I think even VBW only had SEES at Mountain level via Erebus statements up until then. (Oh how things have changed..)

Most people on the Death Battle subreddit of all places disagree with you already: https: //www.reddit.com/r/deathbattle/s/PKklDq8K7h

I don't give af about the Death Battle discord since Death Battle is blatantly biased against Game Sonic like you.

You can stay seething about the Sonic fans in this wiki and their ratings outside of here, because they aren't going anywhere. There's nothing in this rewrite that makes it only universal. You spreading around false and biased spoilers is genuinely pathetic behavior. Just cope with downgrades of your favorite verse rather than being spiteful. You give Mario and Death Battle fans a bad name.
Damn this clearly affects you a lot huh? Sorry if I touched a nerve.

You act like I'm trying to be an asshole. I find this rewrite funny because I personally believe it goes against everything we've thought so far from MY place of debating things. I also made sure to specify it was a spoiler post. Please calm down

Couldn't wait for the game to officially drop before disingenuous downplay rip

If they're arguing TE only affected the Prime Universe Crisis City seems to bunk that pretty hard
Main timeline. A singular timeline. Pulling something that's been retconned out of existence is cool range and potent and all but isn't an AP feat explicitly

You act like I'm trying to be an asshole. I find this rewrite funny because I personally believe it goes against everything we've thought so far from MY place of debating things. I also made sure to specify it was a spoiler post. Please calm down
You are being an asshole. You are a weird stalker who goes around this wikia, watching everyone and talking shit on other websites, but when you come here you are all nice. You literally say so much shit out there, but yet you can't even debate here in front of the people you talk shit about. Plus spreading literal misinformation out even before the game releases is a genuinely dick move. Instead of just enjoying the game your versus brainrot forces you to spitefully spread shit because the cartoon turtle must beat the egg-shaped man in an internet versus show.

But you shouldn't have posted it that early, like, I agree with you with the feat being uni+, but rushing things out wasn't a good idea tbf

Bro you're taking this too seriously.

Nothing I've said is disingenuous either. I've said on Discord that I'm willing to discuss this stuff when more people become aware of it because right now I can't see any other way this affects things.

Back