• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

From another universe. Get the wording right. Unless I'm misremembering.
huh, Crisis City IS a universe, on its own, so is stardust speedway and the special stages

Sure that's totally what they mean lol
I mean.....yeah, specially when by that point all of space time was destroyed/erased as consiatently said by like.....everything and everyone

Bro you're taking this too seriously.

Nothing I've said is disingenuous either. I've said on Discord that I'm willing to discuss this stuff when more people become aware of it because right now I can't see any other way this affects things.
If you stop being a coward that can only shittalk Sonic scalers on other websites, maybe I will be stop taking these seriously. Otherwise at least get decent manners and stop being so creepy and cowardly.

huh, Crisis City IS a universe, on its own, so is stardust speedway and the special stages

I mean.....yeah, specially when by that point all of space time was destroyed/erased as consiatently said by like.....everything and everyone
You say "consistently" but it's only in supplementary sources.

And where is it stated those are whole universes? Remind me again.

If you stop being a coward that can only shittalk Sonic scalers on other websites, maybe I will be stop taking these seriously. Otherwise at least get decent manners and stop being so creepy and cowardly.
Maybe if I wouldn't get instantly drowned out by swarms of Sonic fans giving me migraines I would. But who has the patience and time and energy for all that? It's VS it's not that serious anyway

Maybe if I wouldn't get instantly drowned out by swarms of Sonic fans giving me migraines I would. But who has the patience and time and energy for all that? It's VS it's not that serious anyway
If you don't want to talk with Sonic fans, why do you keep interact with them and shittalking them? When I don't like something, I don't interact with it, not stalk them and be purposely spiteful. Shittalking but then immediately running when your words catch up to you just makes you a coward.

Tbf your reddit post was kinda ragebaiting, and if you don't want to be jumped (I dislike that too) just argue with one of them in private (I argued A LOT with them)

kWwKrmj.png

Null Scaling goes crazy for Ganon...

... Well actually no it doesn't but it would be funny if it did

Tbf your reddit post was kinda ragebaiting, and if you don't want to be jumped (I dislike that too) just argue with one of them in private (I argued A LOT with them)
Star is a good example of someone I disagree with, but I don't mind because he either isn't spiteful nor a coward. He plainly states his opinion, and that's based.

I also express my disagreement with some scaling here in other places too, if that doesn't mind you
That's alright, people can have opinions. My main issue when people are straight up motivated by this wikia and the Sonic fans here by an unhealthy degree. We're not some WoG. You don't need to make each and every post spiteful of us. That's lame.

You say "consistently" but it's only in supplementary sources.

And where is it stated those are whole universes? Remind me again.
Huh, no, Eggman and Tails says as much in the OG game......Tailstube IS MAIN CANON, and it says that, every single guide and WoG hammers that down......the very fact that it undeniably affected other Universes is like, the nail in the coffin

An icon.....not literal, everything is in White Space cuz it was erased....that is literally the whole plot of the game, if they are there, they were erased
WHY WOULDN'T A GIANT RING BE LITERAL?? I mean yeah, everything in a single universe, even WoG says "the space-time continuum" on multiple occasions
Which contradicts literally everything else, including CD's ending, so ignored
And it's up to you? They literally used the same assets (mind you episode metal released after generations)

Back