• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Consider the following:

GZ4yWN0WsAAYJmP

This being canon is a lot funnier.
horny-jail-bonk.gif

It makes me wonder: if Ben vs Hal had won the rematch poll, would that get Ben fans to shut up for good if the results remained the same?

I mean going by modern DB scaling standards, Hal would easily be in the Outerversal ranges of power going off of how DB has scaled DC Heralds. So if anything, I'd imagine that a rematch between Ben and Hal would've been an ungodly stomp compared to last time.

If Giorno wins it will be hilarious seeing the comparisons and it's just:

Joker
  • 3 octillion times stronger and durable and faster
  • Far more varied in moves
  • Resists/Nulls most of Giornos abilities
  • Cant bypass RtZ

Giorno
  • RtZ prevents instant loss
  • Could revert Jokers will to 0 leaving him vulnerable
  • 3 octillion times weaker and less durable and slower

Last edited:
If Giorno wins it will be hilarious seeing the comparisons and it's just:

Joker
  • 3 octillion times stronger and durable and faster
  • Far more varied in moves
  • Resists/Nulls most of Giornos abilities
  • Cant bypass RtZ

Giorno
  • RtZ prevents instant loss
  • Could revert Jokers will to 0 leaving him vulnerable
  • 3 octillion times weaker and less durable and slower
Sounds like Giorno solos no diff. Why are you disagreeing? Are you being toxic?

Back