• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Since Almighty is basically divine/god type skill, I feel that might count, say like for DBZ Spirit Bomb & Hakai are godly techniques those might count.

Since GER ***** with reality, it might be argued as godly skill or whatever.
Requiem is from an arrow which iirc part 5 explained it as some other wordly alien esque shit or something like that, as its from a meteor

Did you have a Gold Experience watching it?
Battle shounen anime are not my thing, personally, but I enjoyed the characters, Bruno in particular. Now I can understand some JoJo's memes too, which is neat
I might watch the rest of JoJo's at a later point

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The thing about it is, that Joker has Persona's that resist all of that........possibly except GER, which is the main topic of this MU.
The most notable ones i seen from most are aging joker like the tree, making senses berserk like with bruno and all he did to Diavolo with Requiem, death loop and RTZ

GER though is the biggest one argued
I understand that GER is the biggest factor at play to nullify what Joker would throw against Giorno, but I wondered how Giorno defeats Joker. Does he have any means to bypass the Omnipotent Orb to begin with? (Which I know Death Battle is aware of, as they mentioned it in their DB Cast of Makoto vs Tifa)

Nevertheless, I think I'm less convinced about GER working against Joker. The Omnipotent Orb's Japanese description states that it gives the will to free the user from the logic of the world (or if you go by other translations, it gives the will to freely control all the logic in the world). So there's an object that works a) as an external source of will (so there goes bringing will to zero), b) that affects how logic works on the user (there goes cause and effect).

Last edited:
There is also GER seemingly reverting Willpower, Joker's power, so it could be argued he just drains him and then kills him.

Altho Joker did kinda come back from being erased from existence. Hell, actually looking at the profiles he has the MFing High-Godly Regen lmao
According to the profiles Joker solos the entire Jojoverse lol.

P4 anime shows Dia skills revert aging skills and there are ways to get status immunities in P5.

Big Q is does GER count as Almighty or similar enough to bypass Physical damage Null/Repel/Drain.

Tho I feel like they might give Giorno meteor feat for AP and muh MFTL lol
I think I remember someone saying GER can set defense to zero, possibly buying pass that

I'm pretty sure that's from a mobile game or something to that effect so I doubt they'll count that.
Yeah it comes from Stardust Shooters, a now discontinued Japan-exclusive mobile game

In that game, after you clear a tower with like 500 floors or something, you receive SSR Giorno w/GER where it states GER can reset defense to zero

I mean, the game does use official manga art (which is really good, should honestly use for our profiles) and it was constantly updated alongside Parts 3-5 when they were animated, so you could say there is an argument for this statement to be canon.

But I don't even think death battle knows this statement even exists let alone think it qualifies as canon, so the chances of it being used are very slim

Yeah it comes from Stardust Shooters, a now discontinued Japan-exclusive mobile game

In that game, after you clear a tower with like 500 floors or something, you receive SSR Giorno w/GER where it states GER can reset defense to zero

I mean, the game does use official manga art (which is really good, should honestly use for our profiles) and it was constantly updated alongside Parts 3-5 when they were animated, so you could say there is an argument for this statement to be canon.

But I don't even think death battle knows this statement even exists let alone think it qualifies as canon, so the chances of it being used are very slim
Yeah, I highly doubt they'd take the vague canonicity of a mobile game into considering, and even if they did it'd open the door to considering how GER had no effect of World Over Heaven into the matchup as well.

Bulbapedia just says "gender unknown." Could be anything.
This might be a sign this is fake, and wasn't made by someone who understands the lore.
GZ4IpEjXwAA974E
Consider the following:

GZ4yWN0WsAAYJmP

This being canon is a lot funnier.

Jojo fans 🤝 DMC fans
Using a mobile game no one ******* played and questionable amounts of canonicity to buff their characters

Yeah, I highly doubt they'd take the vague canonicity of a mobile game into considering, and even if they did it'd open the door to considering how GER had no effect of World Over Heaven into the matchup as well.
I think they should just stick to the manga, the anime and official guidebooks when scaling GER because if you start going into questionable canon territory it can quickly spiral out of control.

Say if you use Eyes of Heaven to scale GER, so RTZ now gets beaten by reality warping. Okay then, you should also be able to use Stardust Shooters then as that also has arguably canon qualities to it, so GER can now reset defense to zero. But GioGio's Bizarre Adventure for the PS2 was literally based on the Part 5 manga and closely follows the story events so that should arguably be canon too, so GER now completely no sells Time Erasure and can beat the piss out of you within it. But also Last Survivor had the anime closely working with it, even having it in it's Japanese title, so that can be arguably canon too. GER now has complete invulnerability to all forms of damage. Hell, Araki did some official artwork for the Jorge Joestar light novel and endorsed it so that could have canon qualities to it too.

GER can now blitzes Made in Heaven and characters like him, no longer needs to hit you (let alone kill you) to activate the death loop as GER only needs to swing its fist now. GER can also BFR you into a void world where life and death no longer exists, only 'nothing and nowhere' is in that world. GER can also explicitly nullify will so that you no longer are able to even want to go against him. GER additionally can now nullify its own death to avoid said death and can exist in a place between life and death for 10,000,000,000,000,000 years.

That last example might have been a bit extreme but the point still stands. Death Battle should only use primary canon material (manga, anime, official guidebooks) to scale GER or else things get wacky fast.

edit: fixed now

Last edited:
GER can now blitzes Made in Heaven and characters like him, no longer needs to hit you (let alone kill you) to activate the death loop as GER only needs to swing its fist now. GER can also BFR you into a void world where life and death no longer exists, only 'nothing and nowhere' is in that world. GER can also explicitly nullify will so that you no longer are able to even want to go against him. GER additionally can now nullify its own death to avoid said death and can exist in a place between life and death for 10,000,000,000,000,000 years.
Jorge Joestar is crazy.

General audiences dont even know what Outerversal is. Hell, VS audience doesnt even know it that well considering they can change its definition lol
That's probably because it's a made up word that has a specific definition on this website that doesn't work outside of its tiering framework. But that's annoying to explain, so people just use it anyway, which ends up in with the word being "meaningless."

Oh totally. As big of a P5 fan as I am, I don't think I'd ever buy Outerversal Joker. It'd be weird as hell that they'd consider him on one of the highest tiers they've had on Death Battle.

But it would be pretty funny as well.
It would be very funny (granted, he would be in good company since they scale basically all of the Marvel and DC "Herald-level" characters to that level right now).

Back