• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Dude the thing transcends space, time, and concepts. If we take a look below the belt, all we are getting is eldritch horror
The fact that Pokemon has a whole epic cosmology based around essentially cockfighting just weirds me out to no end. The game's just like "and this is the immortality being that maintains the flow of time, now use him in a cockfight." It's so freaking bizarre.

TL;DR: In Norse society, a man playing the part of the a woman was super-duper shameful, and Loki having to do that in that story was basically a sign of how thoroughly he'd paddled himself up sh*t-creek with his stupid actions and decisions.

TL;DR: In Norse society, a man playing the part of the a woman was super-duper shameful, and Loki having to do that in that story was basically a sign of how thoroughly he'd paddled himself up sh*t-creek with his stupid actions and decisions.
Didn't Loki get impregnated by Horse in one of the Stories?

Didn't Loki get impregnated by Horse in one of the Stories?
Yes, that's the point. It was something shameful he was forced to do out of necessity. He and Odin would actually accuse each other of being unmanly in a serious exchange of insults over this and Odin using writing and magic, which was also considered girly.

I saw people talking about the Pokemon leaks. There are two things I want to say. A) have none of you ever read any folklore and/or mythology before? This stuff is pretty standard for that. And b) none of the leaked stuff is canon. It's all pre-release and beta stuff that was never used.

Also, be aware that it's not just beta stuff for older Pokemon games that got leaked, stuff for upcoming games and anime seasons got leaked, along with the personal information of all of Gamefreak's employees. That's the big thing to me; these people got doxxed, and that's very bad.

I saw people talking about the Pokemon leaks. There are two things I want to say. A) have none of you ever read any folklore and/or mythology before? This stuff is pretty standard for that. And b) none of the leaked stuff is canon. It's all pre-release and beta stuff that was never used.

Also, be aware that it's not just beta stuff for older Pokemon games that got leaked, stuff for upcoming games and anime seasons got leaked, along with the personal information of all of Gamefreak's employees. That's the big thing to me; these people got doxxed, and that's very bad.
It's funny because irl obviously Zeus becoming a swan and impregnating a women, or the union of a human and bull creating a minotaur is, y'know, NOT REAL...

In Pokemon, it would be lol. So it's a consistent thing that humans and the pokemans smashed all the time in the old days and probably even in the modern day (canon btw)

All this Pokémon talk reminds me, we never saw where Tobias ranked in the world coronation series, we know 9 of the top 10 so in all likelihood he didn’t even reach there. So that means that he’s not even on par with elite four members in spite of having at the very least TWO legendary Pokémon.

Alain being significantly stronger than mr darkrai and latios is kind of a mindfuck.

All this Pokémon talk reminds me, we never saw where Tobias ranked in the world coronation series, we know 9 of the top 10 so in all likelihood he didn’t even reach there. So that means that he’s not even on par with elite four members in spite of having at the very least TWO legendary Pokémon.

Alain being significantly stronger than mr darkrai and latios is kind of a mindfuck.
Nah you see, Tobias was an apparition brought forth to screw Ash over, and then he disappeared right after winning

It's funny because irl obviously Zeus becoming a swan and impregnating a women, or the union of a human and bull creating a minotaur is, y'know, NOT REAL...

In Pokemon, it would be lol. So it's a consistent thing that humans and the pokemans smashed all the time in the old days and probably even in the modern day (canon btw)
We know it's just funny to meme about some one getting freaky with an octillery, Arceus getting his back blown out and craving Human males and typloshion getting Diddy allegations
Eh, fair enough.

Anyone else forget that some episodes are season finals? Like, I can't for the life of me remember that Virgil vs Sephiroth was season 4's ending episode.

Back