• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Pretty sure a sun is hotter then a planet core, especially with spending a lot of time in a star without getting out
The surface of the sun, also known as the photosphere, is about 10,000° Fahrenheit (5,500° Celsius

The heat of a planet's core, like Earth's, is estimated to be around 5,000 to 6,000 degrees Celsius (around 9,000 to 10,800 degrees Fahrenheit), which is roughly as hot as the surface of the sun,
Got this from Google
But as mentioned let's disregard at least for fairness

I didn't get it that high because Death Battle used 0.25 seconds as timeframe coz "a single panel" (though that's absurd), which would made the KE end magnitudes times higher.
Someone else did the same thing and brown dwarf was the best the feat got even the G1 blog mentioned the best getting some levels of quettatons so whatever they did they ****** up massively

Someone else did the same thing and brown dwarf was the best the feat got even the G1 blog mentioned the best getting some levels of quettatons so whatever they did they ****** up massively
The G1 calc used a VERY old blog from like 2011 which was even incompatible with what was the purpose of the calc, as it requires to know how the Umbra extends even beyond the Earth, somethings that's impossible to get here, so I just used a more updated source which is not only simpler but also relevant to my search.

Thing is nobody thinks Bardock is star level even if ya factor this sites ratings

This was the strongest viltrutmites getting his ass cooked shit if anything that's supports the idea there nowhere near star level and I mentioned the infinity ray and again Viltrum shit
If kirkman wanted star level invincible he would've done so without the infinity ray
Ok and thats still not an argument, a character cant ever be past star level cuz a sun cooks them with heat? Is Broly just a planet buster since son family blast sent him in a sun and dies?

Thats like saying superman is not even building level if he gets hit by a house made of kryptonite
So frankly even if you calc it doesn't get anywhere as high db got it too
DB used something from the tv show along the comics, hence one of the factors it got high, you were told earlier this is under vs wiki standards, aka dont mix the show and comics together

Don't let your autism stop you, plenty of mentally ill people are successful at streaming. Also, plenty of people who do stupid things like crimes or morally wrong things still have a career.

Like, Chris Chan is a very unique case, he can't take criticism, he gets angry easy, he made videos raging at his haters, he made comics as a power fantasy where he killed and tortured all the people he disliked, and he ****** his own mother. Just don't commit crimes, do morally reprehensible stuff, **** your own mother or make comics where you kill and torture people you dislike and you'll be fine. I 100% believe you can become a successful streamer.
Honestly, I...really appreciate hearing that. It feels nice to see people that aren't in my personal life or a therapist telling me that I can be successful despite my struggles. Not to get sentimental or anything, but thanks for the encouragement.

Also: I just want to say again that even if the sun disk feat was enough to get Nolan to Star Level, him needing two others to destroy a planet and in a specific way so as to not die would make him a glass cannon in my eyes. And given that feat is considered comparable to King Vegeta's feat, Bardock's absurd speed advantage and comparable power to Nolan's durability should make him able to easily outlast and wear down Nolan.

So frankly even if you calc it doesn't get anywhere as high db got it
This is what I did (1 second):
  • 0.5 * 2.645450449e26 * (161180000/2)^2 = 8.59076714e41 Joules or 205.32 Quettatons (Star)
This is approximately what Death Battle did (0.25 seconds):
  • 0.5 * 2.645450449e26 * ((161180000/2)/0.25)^2 = 1.37452274e43 Joules or 3.28 KiloQuettatons (Large Star)
See the difference? It became 16 times higher from simply being x4 faster.

Ok and thats still not an argument, a character cant ever be past star level cuz a sun cooks them with heat? Is Broly just a planet buster since son family blast sent him in a sun and dies?

Thats like saying superman is not even building level if he gets hit by a house made of kryptonite
Okay let's be fair and disregard as I mentioned Cause Invincible has more limitations and frankly again an handicap by the narrative to getting far higher to make it acceptable to buy
It being being remotely star level outside being generous on certain ends

Viltrum is the best feat ya got with it nothing else following thru and even then the feat has multiple issues in regards to how it was done
This is what I did (1 second):
  • 0.5 * 2.645450449e26 * (161180000/2)^2 = 8.59076714e41 Joules or 205.32 Quettatons (Star)
This is approximately what Death Battle did (0.25 seconds):
  • 0.5 * 2.645450449e26 * ((161180000/2)/0.25)^2 = 1.37452274e43 Joules or 3.28 KiloQuettatons (Large Star)
See the difference? It became 16 times higher from simply being x4 faster.
So that's how I see

I remember that the complaints in gvs 1 and 2 were that they took out of context some superman panels and things like that, bc the analysis at that time were not the best.
In gvs 3 there were also things that didn't convince me of the analysis but it was much better than the previous ones in terms of the argumentative level.
Goku vs Superman 3 was definitely correct results wise. Though it also improved greatly on the issues of the previous two, giving an episode very satisfying that quenched Ben's distaste towards 2.

Yep. That guy's calculation proves Speedy calcing skills are straight buns 😂.
Intentionally straight buns, in this situation. This is the kind of thing where you have to be aware that you're blatantly wanking. There is no way to get all the way through the calc with Speedy's numbers through nothing but incompetence, which just makes it even worse.

Add this on to King Vegeta's feat getting downplayed outright, and yeah, there may've been an agenda here. One they're getting called out for, at least in Speedy's case, lol.

Intentionally straight buns, in this situation. This is the kind of thing where you have to be aware that you're blatantly wanking. There is no way to get all the way through the calc with Speedy's numbers through nothing but incompetence, which just makes it even worse.

Add this on to King Vegeta's feat getting downplayed outright, and yeah, there may've been an agenda here. One they're getting called out for, at least in Speedy's case, lol.
Having unintentionally exposed Death Battle is not something I'd expect to do but here we are.

If you share around you might help.

Agree on the agenda after the comparison in the video.

You not only have to purposely downplay the King Vegeta calc with making the planets smaller than Earth for no reason since it easily gets Quettatons.

But you have to ignore every bit of context for the Viltrum bust, not divide it by three even though three people preformed it, and give it the most generous assumptions for planet size.

I sincerely do not trust the Research Team after this charade. They're completely compromised.

I wonder if Omni Man vs Bardock is gonna become one of those episodes that gets referenced in something like Deadpool vs The Mask. Provided the show continues to exist for long enough to make a reference like that, obviously.

I wonder if Omni Man vs Bardock is gonna become one of those episodes that gets referenced in something like Deadpool vs The Mask. Provided the show continues to exist for long enough to make a reference like that, obviously.
Judging by the cast they don't feel the backlash is that notable at all. So I doubt it, I haven't forgiven them for this tho

Are there any of the upcoming fights that we know about that have an actual debate to them? Off the top of my head I think the real questions are how the crew analyzes both Kratos vs Asura and Giorno vs Joker, but I feel like the only other one that has some kind of debate is still Simon vs Kyle. Most of the others kinda seem like the conclusion is pretty forgone, at least here.

Are there any of the upcoming fights that we know about that have an actual debate to them? Off the top of my head I think the real questions are how the crew analyzes both Kratos vs Asura and Giorno vs Joker, but I feel like the only other one that has some kind of debate is still Simon vs Kyle. Most of the others kinda seem like the conclusion is pretty forgone, at least here.
Jugging by the goku vs Simon caste. Simon stands no chance they had me convinced goku could just murder the guy, what chance dose he have against a skilled green lantern let along white lantern Kyle rainer

• Joker vs Girono
• Aang vs The Traveler
• Ash vs Yugi (IMO)
• Simon vs Kyle (TTGL is something they've haven't tackled before, so it'll be interesting to see how they scale Simon)
• Gru VS Megamind

Kuro is a salty fraud fanboy, but he did raise good concerns about how stupid it is for Death Battle to composite all the Green Lantern comics for no reason.
Eh. This is just valid because Green Lanterns weren't affected by COIE + DC's "everything is canon" thing as of Infinite Frontier (DB mentioned this in Goku vs Superman 3)

Only problem with that episode was the half-assed explanations

• Joker vs Girono
• Aang vs The Traveler
• Ash vs Yugi (IMO)
• Simon vs Kyle (TTGL is something they've haven't tackled before, so it'll be interesting to see how they scale Simon)
• Gru VS Megamind
I had completely forgotten that Aang vs The Traveler was happening...

Really not all that excited that the first Hoyoverse matchup is the blank slate of a main character, so really hoping that Aang can pull through there.

Jugging by the goku vs Simon caste. Simon stands no chance they had me convinced goku could just murder the guy, what chance dose he have against a skilled green lantern let along white lantern Kyle rainer
Even more so if Kyle is allowed the Life Equation as well. Which should scale Kyle up to High Father and Darkseid level. If not directly below the Source. As seen by the Godhead and Future End run. Where the power was so much, he had to join with the Source, if he didn't split his power.

Isn't Speedy the guy that does research for free lmao

I guess you get what you pay for?

Back