• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

We talk about everything DEATH BATTLE! right here.

Continued from Death Battle Season Ten Discussion Thread (1) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Previous Death Battle discussion threads:

As Death Battle was part of Rooster Teeth, the latter's closure left DB's status unknown and created a giga thread however, Death Battle managed to gain rights from WB to now fully own DB. As part of this, DB launched a Kickstarter.

And we funded it in 21 mins, with total of 24 episodes + 1 bonus episode. We are back baybeeee. As part of this, the season format will be removed, so we are expecting episodes to come when they are ready. We are forecasted to have 4 episodes to release this year, with Omni-Man vs Bardock & Bowser vs Eggman being part of those first 4 episodes.

Its time for Death Battleeeeeeeeee!

GKAjiACW0AEENL8

z7mr65738rld1.png

Last edited:
Dude is MIA, just decided to dip from VS. He just lurks around Discord now
Maybe taking a break? At first I was worried he was banned for some reason, but his profile is fine and he's still a staff member and all, so doesn't seem he's retired either. Though it could also be he's no longer into VS stuff and just hasn't properly announced his retirement.

Reposting this since threads are moving. Would be interested on any thoughts
I was surprised by Outerversal, but then I remembered that the new 1-A rules makes it easy mode to get it actually :V

Time to shit
Noooo I just posted this use a toilet or a portable toilet aiiieeee

and tbf its also due to higher volume of people having to re-apply for 1A so there's going to be a large amount of verses that genuinely do apply for 1A getting allowed through

Back