• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well how?
The thing with the new tier is that things can get the tier easier, but in turn, they lose it faster ie anti-feat.
once again, Zatanna was able to access entire Universe after defeating Zor not at all, Universe is nothing more than just a machinery properties.
That's really not enough.
It directly said " Things from outside came to occupy ", ur saying like there are multiple Monitor-mind beyond the Source wall. The Gentry was said to be “The Pitless Ones from Behind the Invisible Rainbow…Opposite of Everything Natural” and they are a threat to “All of Creation” and they are threat to rest of multiverse/rainbow spectrum. Also, there's a statement that said Evil batwing is 5-dimensional entity.
No, what I said was that only the Monitor-Mind, the Overvoid exists outside the Source Wall given that anything else would be a contradiction to the Multiversity Map description. So the Gentry and Empty Hand coming from outside Creation is a bit ridiculous, it's explained pretty well in Ultra Comics, they're all native to Earth-33.
So, does Overvoid? The text suggests that the void described in Grant Morrison's Green Lantern comics is a non-dual, all-encompassing cosmic entity that includes both light and darkness, rather than just a void separate from the multiverse. " Being Light " or similar claim doesn't refute my evidences since, Light was used to refer as Overvoid/Source/Presence and you don't have any evidences that void is referring to Overvoid/Source/Presence.
The non-dual omniawarness is meant to be the Overvoid. Which later story says is an immaculate perfection of the Light, thus new information contradicts that's it’s non-dual.
I'm not going to make kind of CRT about Presence.
Then, what has been accepted is Presence > Light of Creation.

Anyways, @Elizio33 is starting the voting process, so stay on topic with the tiers and not all this derailment.

I personally think Source should be High-1a due to transcending and sitting as Supreme entity in Cosmic Ladder of Hierarchy. Also, 5d entities has R>F to anyone who had read corrupted comic books. Also, can you give a thought on my claim?
I don't think The Source should be High 1-A since it has not been shown to be ontologically superior to the Greater Omniverse/"Infinite", unless the scan that the universe is a reverie dreamed by The Source applies to the Greater Omniverse as well, but I highly doubt it.

As for Mister Mxyzptlk having R>F. Fifth-dimensional Imps completely transcend 3-D as they see it as two-dimensional drawings and have infinite power over it, but they become powerless over dimensions higher than their own, such as the Sixth Dimension for example. Mxy had no idea what would happen when the Justice League entered the Sixth Dimension, and the beings there commands Fifth-dimensional Imps.

About Presence being the same as Light, there was good evidence that The Presence is non-dual and beyond all opposites, including the war between Light and Darkness. To better understand this, think of the Light as a direct manifestation God use to interact with the lower beings within Creation, associated with Heaven, Angels, Spectre and Creation, and being the dualistic opposite of the Great Darkness, locked together in endless battles. The Light is fundamentally the form taken by God within Creation, while the true state of God is formless, featureless and transcendent all, including duality .

Anyway. Does everyone agree with the consensus of this thread? Everything you need to know is in the OP.

Last edited:
Would you happen to have a source for this scan?
Anyway. Does everyone agree with the consensus of this thread? Everything you need to know is in the OP.
I'm neutral on Low 1-A Unseen Council, but everything else looks fine to me.

That's really not enough.
how? These entities are existing beyond the binary machine/Universe which work with their own properties and pov of Zatanna, when she was is lower reality have to break through the border of comic panel to access the higher reality. Like I said before, they can fully control the universe.

No, what I said was that only the Monitor-Mind, the Overvoid exists outside the Source Wall given that anything else would be a contradiction to the Multiversity Map description. So the Gentry and Empty Hand coming from outside Creation is a bit ridiculous, it's explained pretty well in Ultra Comics, they're all native to Earth-33
U have to understand that Multiversity map is like draw by Super-judge of the multiverse ( Nix Uotan ), when he encountered with the whole Gentry, he doesn't seems to understand who are they and there's no specific mentioned that Gentry from earth-33. Claiming like Gentry is from earth-33 is basically saying Earth-33 > the whole multiverse/rainbow spectrum. Also, can you provide a scan that Gentry came from earth-33?
The non-dual omniawarness is meant to be the Overvoid. Which later story says is an immaculate perfection of the Light, thus new information contradicts that's it’s non-dual.
The idea of Omni-awareness and non-dual void was published in 1991 by Grant Morrison. He just brought back that idea to 21s comics, the concept of non-dual void and Overvoid very similar but it doesn't mean they are same. Overvoid doesn't know idea of flaw which means Overvoid isn't omni-awareness and Overvoid represent as white page that against ink/flaw. The only thing that makes Overvoid and Primordial Void very similar is concept of Non-dual.
Then, what has been accepted is Presence > Light of Creation.
Seems like u don't understand, Why would I do a CRT for Presence = Light? All I need to prove Presence = Light is just two scan.

I don't think The Source should be High 1-A since it has not been shown to be ontologically superior to the Greater Omniverse/"Infinite", unless the scan that the universe is a reverie dreamed by The Source applies to the Greater Omniverse as well, but I highly doubt it.

As for Mister Mxyzptlk having R>F. Fifth-dimensional Imps completely transcend 3-D as they see it as two-dimensional drawings and have infinite power over it, but they become powerless over dimensions higher than their own, such as the Sixth Dimension for example. Mxy had no idea what would happen when the Justice League entered the Sixth Dimension, and the beings there commands Fifth-dimensional Imps.

About Presence being the same as Light, there was good evidence that The Presence is non-dual and beyond all opposites, including the war between Light and Darkness. To better understand this, think of the Light as a direct manifestation God use to interact with the lower beings within Creation, associated with Heaven, Angels, Spectre and Creation, and being the dualistic opposite of the Great Darkness, locked together in endless battles. The Light is fundamentally the form taken by God within Creation, while the true state of God is formless, featureless and transcendent all, including duality .

Well, I still think The Source should be High-1a due to cosmic ladder that existing in Greater Omniverse, I think " Dreaming the universe " would be good scan to upgrade Source as High-1a like

Would you happen to have a source for this scan?

I'm neutral on Low 1-A Unseen Council, but everything else looks fine to me.
1. Jack Kirby's Fourth World #12

2. Low 1-A Unseen Council comes from BDE.

Type 2: Characters who exceed dimensionality, which may occur in the following ways:

1) As mentioned before, by a certain "excess of size," in which an object (Or collection of objects) is simply too large to be a dimensional space in the conventional sense. For instance, the Universe of Sets, which contains all mathematical set-structures, and therefore all spaces in which dimensions are defined, being larger than all such spaces. Characters of this nature are Low 1-A.

Back