• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both are Low 1-A descriptions.
I'm skeptical about the first one but thought the second one would be more qualified for Low 1-A. The first one would be a piece of evidence that the Source Wall is the boundary of space and time and, by extension, of the Divine Continuum. The second would be another evidence for the tier chosen for the Unseen Council and the Greater Omniverse.

The Overvoid part bothered me so much so I decided to talk to Ultima. I've come to two possible conclusions:
  1. The first option is to upgrade the Hands and Perpetua to just 1-A flat since there's no qualitative superiority that the Overvoid or Source has over the Unseen Council.
  2. The second is downgrading the Overvoid, Source, Light, and Speedforce to just Low 1-A which makes Perpetua and the Hands on the same level of existence as those. While the Presence remains 1-A.
The second makes much more sense.

What an important role does the Presence play for Crisis Cosmology anyway...

I think Swamp Thing is irrelevant to this.
The Presence brought the light into the Primordial Darkness when he spoken "Let there be light" and send the Primordial Darkness to the Shadowlands. Many writers adhered to the idea that Source, Overvoid, Light are part of something bigger.

The Presence brought the light into the Primordial Darkness when he spoken "Let there be light" and send the Primordial Darkness to the Shadowlands. Many writers adhered to the idea that Source, Overvoid, Light are part of something bigger.
It is clear that the power beyond Darkness and Light has never been revealed. Also, which writer thinks this way? Grant has said that Overvoid is God or Kirby's Source. Likewise, Scott does not think otherwise.

The second does, however, Galley literally has R>F which gives it 1-A. The Low 1-A was only on the basis of concepts being deeper than space or time.
I think what you mentioned above does not guarantee R>F. If that were the case, as I mentioned before, it would be possible for the Hands to become 1-A because they use energy. And those who scale to these.

I think what you mentioned above does not guarantee R>F. If that were the case, as I mentioned before, it would be possible for the Hands to become 1-A because they use energy. And those who scale to these.
Being in a realm that’s deeper than space and time to me is Low 1-A + the showing of R>F gives it 1-A. Though, it’s possible it may not be R>F, which I make the case that it is simply because of the nature of the Gallery.

The “energy” and Hands are separate things. So I wouldn’t count that as something for 1-A especially since the said energy can be used up and depleted.

Being in a realm that’s deeper than space and time to me is Low 1-A + the showing of R>F gives it 1-A. Though, it’s possible it may not be R>F, which I make the case that it is simply because of the nature of the Gallery.

The “energy” and Hands are separate things. So I wouldn’t count that as something for 1-A especially since the said energy can be used up and depleted.
If it were one of the energies in question, Speed Force 1-A, I would assume they were easily above that.

The phrase "deeper than space and time" is not 1-A because it is something remotely unrelated to R>F. Actually, I don't think this is a statement that would even guarantee Low 1-A, but the series explains it.

If it were one of the energies in question, Speed Force 1-A, I would assume they were easily above that.
From what I’ve read. Only the Arc Angles and the source of the Speedforce is above it. Though, something like the Source and Presence are common sense.
The phrase "deeper than space and time" is not 1-A because it is something remotely unrelated to R>F. Actually, I don't think this is a statement that would even guarantee Low 1-A, but the series explains it.
It’s also said to be beyond time and space without context is flat Low 1-A. The R>F nature seems 1-A to me and the fact it’s at least Low 1-A already guaranteed higher possibility and 1-A seems to be the fit here.

Anyways, this is seven pages long. If we don’t want to change anything right now, we can keep the current proposal.
Agreed. I think we should leave things as they are now and if there are things that need to be fixed in the future, we will handle them with a new CRT. The scans on the Source Wall being the boundary of space and time and the structure spanning all dimensions look very good to me, but let's end this thread and save all that for another thread instead.

Back