• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well how?
The thing with the new tier is that things can get the tier easier, but in turn, they lose it faster ie anti-feat.
once again, Zatanna was able to access entire Universe after defeating Zor not at all, Universe is nothing more than just a machinery properties.
That's really not enough.
It directly said " Things from outside came to occupy ", ur saying like there are multiple Monitor-mind beyond the Source wall. The Gentry was said to be “The Pitless Ones from Behind the Invisible Rainbow…Opposite of Everything Natural” and they are a threat to “All of Creation” and they are threat to rest of multiverse/rainbow spectrum. Also, there's a statement that said Evil batwing is 5-dimensional entity.
No, what I said was that only the Monitor-Mind, the Overvoid exists outside the Source Wall given that anything else would be a contradiction to the Multiversity Map description. So the Gentry and Empty Hand coming from outside Creation is a bit ridiculous, it's explained pretty well in Ultra Comics, they're all native to Earth-33.
So, does Overvoid? The text suggests that the void described in Grant Morrison's Green Lantern comics is a non-dual, all-encompassing cosmic entity that includes both light and darkness, rather than just a void separate from the multiverse. " Being Light " or similar claim doesn't refute my evidences since, Light was used to refer as Overvoid/Source/Presence and you don't have any evidences that void is referring to Overvoid/Source/Presence.
The non-dual omniawarness is meant to be the Overvoid. Which later story says is an immaculate perfection of the Light, thus new information contradicts that's it’s non-dual.
I'm not going to make kind of CRT about Presence.
Then, what has been accepted is Presence > Light of Creation.

Anyways, @Elizio33 is starting the voting process, so stay on topic with the tiers and not all this derailment.

I personally think Source should be High-1a due to transcending and sitting as Supreme entity in Cosmic Ladder of Hierarchy. Also, 5d entities has R>F to anyone who had read corrupted comic books. Also, can you give a thought on my claim?
I don't think The Source should be High 1-A since it has not been shown to be ontologically superior to the Greater Omniverse/"Infinite", unless the scan that the universe is a reverie dreamed by The Source applies to the Greater Omniverse as well, but I highly doubt it.

As for Mister Mxyzptlk having R>F. Fifth-dimensional Imps completely transcend 3-D as they see it as two-dimensional drawings and have infinite power over it, but they become powerless over dimensions higher than their own, such as the Sixth Dimension for example. Mxy had no idea what would happen when the Justice League entered the Sixth Dimension, and the beings there commands Fifth-dimensional Imps.

About Presence being the same as Light, there was good evidence that The Presence is non-dual and beyond all opposites, including the war between Light and Darkness. To better understand this, think of the Light as a direct manifestation God use to interact with the lower beings within Creation, associated with Heaven, Angels, Spectre and Creation, and being the dualistic opposite of the Great Darkness, locked together in endless battles. The Light is fundamentally the form taken by God within Creation, while the true state of God is formless, featureless and transcendent all, including duality .

Anyway. Does everyone agree with the consensus of this thread? Everything you need to know is in the OP.

Last edited:
Would you happen to have a source for this scan?
Anyway. Does everyone agree with the consensus of this thread? Everything you need to know is in the OP.
I'm neutral on Low 1-A Unseen Council, but everything else looks fine to me.

That's really not enough.
how? These entities are existing beyond the binary machine/Universe which work with their own properties and pov of Zatanna, when she was is lower reality have to break through the border of comic panel to access the higher reality. Like I said before, they can fully control the universe.

No, what I said was that only the Monitor-Mind, the Overvoid exists outside the Source Wall given that anything else would be a contradiction to the Multiversity Map description. So the Gentry and Empty Hand coming from outside Creation is a bit ridiculous, it's explained pretty well in Ultra Comics, they're all native to Earth-33
U have to understand that Multiversity map is like draw by Super-judge of the multiverse ( Nix Uotan ), when he encountered with the whole Gentry, he doesn't seems to understand who are they and there's no specific mentioned that Gentry from earth-33. Claiming like Gentry is from earth-33 is basically saying Earth-33 > the whole multiverse/rainbow spectrum. Also, can you provide a scan that Gentry came from earth-33?
The non-dual omniawarness is meant to be the Overvoid. Which later story says is an immaculate perfection of the Light, thus new information contradicts that's it’s non-dual.
The idea of Omni-awareness and non-dual void was published in 1991 by Grant Morrison. He just brought back that idea to 21s comics, the concept of non-dual void and Overvoid very similar but it doesn't mean they are same. Overvoid doesn't know idea of flaw which means Overvoid isn't omni-awareness and Overvoid represent as white page that against ink/flaw. The only thing that makes Overvoid and Primordial Void very similar is concept of Non-dual.
Then, what has been accepted is Presence > Light of Creation.
Seems like u don't understand, Why would I do a CRT for Presence = Light? All I need to prove Presence = Light is just two scan.

I don't think The Source should be High 1-A since it has not been shown to be ontologically superior to the Greater Omniverse/"Infinite", unless the scan that the universe is a reverie dreamed by The Source applies to the Greater Omniverse as well, but I highly doubt it.

As for Mister Mxyzptlk having R>F. Fifth-dimensional Imps completely transcend 3-D as they see it as two-dimensional drawings and have infinite power over it, but they become powerless over dimensions higher than their own, such as the Sixth Dimension for example. Mxy had no idea what would happen when the Justice League entered the Sixth Dimension, and the beings there commands Fifth-dimensional Imps.

About Presence being the same as Light, there was good evidence that The Presence is non-dual and beyond all opposites, including the war between Light and Darkness. To better understand this, think of the Light as a direct manifestation God use to interact with the lower beings within Creation, associated with Heaven, Angels, Spectre and Creation, and being the dualistic opposite of the Great Darkness, locked together in endless battles. The Light is fundamentally the form taken by God within Creation, while the true state of God is formless, featureless and transcendent all, including duality .

Well, I still think The Source should be High-1a due to cosmic ladder that existing in Greater Omniverse, I think " Dreaming the universe " would be good scan to upgrade Source as High-1a like I said before.

Yep not just 2-dimensional paper, they can erase the whole reality by unimagining. Not only 3 dimension but also 4 dimension, New Gods are like A-temporal for the which would make Ontological quality of transcendence between 5d and 4d. Also, it's true that 5d imps are like powerless against for 6th dimension entities like they can't comprehend the impossibility. Theoretically, other higher dimension/planes would go the same, even if it's not infinite hierarchy, Source still exist above the rest of ladder.

That isn't Presence but a god, Since word of " Presence " only has been mention for once which is death metal. There's no specific statement about Presence being God and Overvoid/Source has been described as God for many time. Also, Presence is been Source since Death Metal

Last edited:
Would you happen to have a source for this scan?

I'm neutral on Low 1-A Unseen Council, but everything else looks fine to me.
1. Jack Kirby's Fourth World #12

2. Low 1-A Unseen Council comes from BDE.
Type 2: Characters who exceed dimensionality, which may occur in the following ways:

1) As mentioned before, by a certain "excess of size," in which an object (Or collection of objects) is simply too large to be a dimensional space in the conventional sense. For instance, the Universe of Sets, which contains all mathematical set-structures, and therefore all spaces in which dimensions are defined, being larger than all such spaces. Characters of this nature are Low 1-A.

Last edited:
Sorry if It was derailing but before concluding this thread, I think we should also tackle the Outsiders 2023 comic. Outsiders 2023 featured Drummer, one of the century babies, who is immune to timeline changes. She was transported into Orrery and forced to watch all timeline changes since the start of metaversal changes. Ever since she came to DC, she was dreaming about a being beyond the Orrery who knew everything about below and reading them. There's also no snowflake in Orrery which is interesting becuz we know Snowflake is in the bleed from wildstorm comics. Snowflake was used to called 196833 dimensional space and with each one of the blades are universes. It is also stated in wildstorm that 196833 are universes. So, they are not spatial dimensions.
However in the Outsiders comic, it was changed to 196833rd dimensional space which means differently from 196833 dimensional space. It's either 196833rd universe or 196833rd spatial dimension. Then again, louis fox said 196833 multiverses. Personally, 196833rd spatial dimension seems more reasonable here cuz like why whould 196833rd universe or multiverse matter?
There was never snowflake in orrery
Someone above beyond orrery is reading and observing the events of Orrery in fictions
This entity isn't a creator. Every events that happened are just shadows on the wall and that's what happen when you flatten 196833rd dimensional space

This new entity is neither already introduced supreme gods nor deep change from the flash run. Honestly, I have no idea what is going on in this comic. What are you guys takes on this?

I should note that the Source wouldn't be High 1-A even if shown to be ontologically superior to the Greater Omniverse/"Infinite", as being ontologically superior to a 1-A just nets you one more layer into 1-A. You'd need to be ontologically superior to the entire framework differentiating 1-A layers to be High 1-A.
Sorry if It was derailing but before concluding this thread, I think we should also tackle the Outsiders 2023 comic. Outsiders 2023 featured Drummer, one of the century babies, who is immune to timeline changes. She was transported into Orrery and forced to watch all timeline changes since the start of metaversal changes. Ever since she came to DC, she was dreaming about a being beyond the Orrery who knew everything about below and reading them. There's also no snowflake in Orrery which is interesting becuz we know Snowflake is in the bleed from wildstorm comics. Snowflake was used to called 196833 dimensional space and with each one of the blades are universes. It is also stated in wildstorm that 196833 are universes. So, they are not spatial dimensions.
However in the Outsiders comic, it was changed to 196833rd dimensional space which means differently from 196833 dimensional space. It's either 196833rd universe or 196833rd spatial dimension. Then again, louis fox said 196833 multiverses. Personally, 196833rd spatial dimension seems more reasonable here cuz like why whould 196833rd universe or multiverse matter?
There was never snowflake in orrery
Someone above beyond orrery is reading and observing the events of Orrery in fictions
This entity isn't a creator. Every events that happened are just shadows on the wall and that's what happen when you flatten 196833rd dimensional space

This new entity is neither already introduced supreme gods nor deep change from the flash run. Honestly, I have no idea what is going on in this comic. What are you guys takes on this?
Please refer to this.

I should note that the Source wouldn't be High 1-A even if shown to be ontologically superior to the Greater Omniverse/"Infinite", as being ontologically superior to a 1-A just nets you one more layer into 1-A. You'd need to be ontologically superior to the entire framework differentiating 1-A layers to be High 1-A.
Nvm I'll wrote that again.

A single universe inside Orrery is 11-dimensional reality, and due to nature of M-theory Grant Morrison published this during seven soldiers event. This would be High 1-c but in the same comic, There are kind of entities known as seven men, Which exist beyond the whole universe. Zatanna breaks 4th wall to access their realm. Solidly, this can be qualify as 1a since, she is hearing the voices from somewhere. In some ways it is similar to the 'I can see you' moment in Morrison's Animal Man #19 where Buddy sees us reading him. Then, Zatanna tumbles through the panel of Slaughter Swamp and into some sort of sub-basement of reality, within the machinery of the story. Solidly, this can be qualify as 1a due to 4th wall breaking.

Orrery would be 1a.

The God's sphere should be one layer deeper, as it represents the deepest level of the Platonic hierarchy, which is the Absolute or Ultimate.

5th dimension and 5th dimensional entities would be 1 layer into 1a too. As they represent as ink and pen of the Ultra comic. The whole ultra comic is made up with Thoughts since Earth-33 which mapped in Ultra comic represent as Fictive Membrane. Gentry were drawn inside the Ultra comic to corrupt and destroy dreaming of Ultra/Ultra comic. Things like fictive membrane which support Ultra to edit the story doesn't work on Evil batwing due to 5th dimensional nature. Note : Comic books that exist in the universes are to corrupt the universes.
Not at all, anyone who read corrupted comic book got corrupt and become another comic book. Like, Allen Adam getting view as a fiction, while he was reading Ultra comic. Earth-42 JL getting view as a fiction, after they read Multiversity Guidebook.

Limbo, Monitor sphere, Hypertime and Source wall should be 1a too.

6th dimension also should be 1a due to Highest plane of existence in known Multiverse and Beyond the 5th dimension.

Inside the Omniverse there are infinite multiverses created by the hands, the multiverses at least have 6th dimensions according to Guidebook. Theoretically, there must be more higher planes and lesser Hands like Perpetua represent as 6d. So, I think only 6d hands can create 6d multiverse and according to Metron, there's an cosmic ladder of hierarchy in the Omniverse, which also included entities like Perpetua. In this case, I personally think Hierarchy of cosmic ladder decide greater entities since Chronicler a functionary of the Greater Omniverse exist above Perpetua and below to the Source. Overall: Omniverse would be 1a.
The Source, which is the highest entity in the cosmic hierarchy ( According to metron ), transcends the rest of the cosmic ladder, including powerful entities like the Chronicler who are omniversal functions. The Light of Creation and the Great Darkness are in a stalemate, They should be High 1a

God/non-dual void would be tier 0. Since Non-dual void represent as Omni-awareness and sublime to Supervoids which exist within Great Darkness and The Light and a point where unspace and untime where one may silently observe... as God breathes in... and God breathes out. Exhaling his quintessence of perfection.

Note : Overvoid = Light = Presence = Light of creation, because Source was directly meant to be Light of Creation. Source and the Presence are the same entity which is the source of great energies and Overvoid and Source are the same. In the case of Non-dual Omni-awareness void, People will argue that " That Void is Overvoid and Overvoid is the Light in current run " but Morrison never wrote a single thing about Overvoid while writing about Green Lantern comic and claiming like " Presence is the supreme entity and beyond the Light " are like head-canons since there's solid statement that Presence is Source which is the source of great energies. Conclusion of that case, Light of creation would be aspect of God/Non-dual Void.
This is my understanding of the Source being the highest authority, and the hierarchy is a ladder leading directly to it. According to Metron, no matter how great one's position in the hierarchy, they are still subordinate to the Source. Non-dual void/God possibly should be 0 even if it's not it should be high 1-a.

Nvm I'll wrote that again.

This is my understanding of the Source being the highest authority, and the hierarchy is a ladder leading directly to it. According to Metron, no matter how great one's position in the hierarchy, they are still subordinate to the Source. Non-dual void/God possibly should be 0 even if it's not it should be high 1-a.
This isn't proposed and is not the time to be giving suggestions. Just put your vote on whether you agree or not to the current proposal.

Please refer to this.
What about your vote? Since there are already three mods agreeing to this: @Antvasima @Firestorm808 @Elizio33 thus if you vote to agree then it would be a unanimous win and the CRT would be officially accepted.

The Overvoid part bothered me so much so I decided to talk to Ultima. I've come to two possible conclusions:
  1. The first option is to upgrade the Hands and Perpetua to just 1-A flat since there's no qualitative superiority that the Overvoid or Source has over the Unseen Council.
  2. The second is downgrading the Overvoid, Source, Light, and Speedforce to just Low 1-A which makes Perpetua and the Hands on the same level of existence as those. While the Presence remains 1-A.

The Overvoid part bothered me so much so I decided to talk to Ultima. I've come to two possible conclusions:
  1. The first option is to upgrade the Hands and Perpetua to just 1-A flat since there's no qualitative superiority that the Overvoid or Source has over the Unseen Council.
  2. The second is downgrading the Overvoid, Source, Light, and Speedforce to just Low 1-A which makes Perpetua and the Hands on the same level of existence as those. While the Presence remains 1-A.
Yes. 1-A for The Hands might be fine as they exist on the same level of existence as the Overvoid (there reside there) and they wields the Connective Energy born of The Source (this includes the Speed Force) Perpetua was able to tore pieces from the Overvoid to create her three sons (maybe the Overvoid allowed Perpetua to do this?) and held the nearly finished state of her Multiverse in her hands (this one doesn't matter for 1-A)

Last edited:
Yes. 1-A for The Hands might be fine as they exist on the same level of existence as the Overvoid (there reside there) and they wields the Connective Energy born of The Source (this includes the Speed Force. Perpetua was able to tore pieces from the Overvoid to create her three sons (maybe the Overvoid allowed Perpetua to do this?) and held the nearly finished state of her Multiverse in her hands (this one doesn't matter for 1-A)
Given the context and story, it's pretty clear to me that the Overvoid didn't do anything. So that's why I suggest they just exist on the same level of existence given that the Hands literally exist and come from the Void when their life force was given to them by the Source of All Things.

I have said there are some errors in how the established beings are portrayed. This is why I don't believe that the Overvoid let her rent from itself. While Overvoid was a conscious Void during the publication of Final Crisis, nothing during Metal stories suggests it was even an actual being rather than just a location. It's the same case with Mandrakk, he was meant to be gone and dissolve into the Overvoid yet somehow it was later re-established that his idea wasn't gone rather he just fell into the Dark Multiverse. It is quite clear that the Dark Multiverse was meant to be beyond Creation but Flashpoint suggests it is part of the Omniversal subsets rather than outside it completely. Some things like those examples I mentioned were tweaked between authors.

Anyway, while we can talk about it here, it would be better to save all that for another thread since this one is waiting for consensus before being implemented.

Just to say that my personal thought would be to upgrade the Monitor Sphere, Dark Multiverse, Omniverse/Hypertime to Low 1-A or 1-A because the Monitor Sphere is the closest step to the Overvoid, and where form and meaning surrender to the Overvoid, something that was hinted or outright stated on multiple occasions.

Just to say that my personal thought would be to upgrade the Monitor Sphere, Dark Multiverse, Omniverse/Hypertime to Low 1-A or 1-A because the Monitor Sphere is the closest step to the Overvoid, and where form and meaning surrender to the Overvoid, something that was hinted or outright stated on multiple occasions.
A rule of thumb for Low 1-A comes from is being superior to time, space, and dimensionality within the framework of quantitative superiority. So Monitor Sphere doesn't count since there's still the aforementioned time. The Dark Multiverse being a smaller subset of all the possible space of the Multiverse ie the Omniverse wouldn't suggest it isn't Low 1-A.

I, personally, think I have been interpreting the Flash comic wrong in the sense being deeper/beyond time and space yet in the lowest frequency” isn't a qualitative trait. I think it is actually Low 1-A, but I kind of need Ultima to see what he thinks of it.

Given the context and story, it's pretty clear to me that the Overvoid didn't do anything. So that's why I suggest they just exist on the same level of existence given that the Hands literally exist and come from the Void when their life force was given to them by the Source of All Things.

I have said there are some errors in how the established beings are portrayed. This is why I don't believe that the Overvoid let her rent from itself. While Overvoid was a conscious Void during the publication of Final Crisis, nothing during Metal stories suggests it was even an actual being rather than just a location. It's the same case with Mandrakk, he was meant to be gone and dissolve into the Overvoid yet somehow it was later re-established that his idea wasn't gone rather he just fell into the Dark Multiverse. It is quite clear that the Dark Multiverse was meant to be beyond Creation but Flashpoint suggests it is part of the Omniversal subsets rather than outside it completely. Some things like those examples I mentioned were tweaked between authors.
I don't think Scott Snyder and James Tynion IV dismissed the idea that the Overvoid is a conscious void simply because they didn't mention it their his stories and even if they did, it doesn't really matter since the Overvoid was depicted as a conscious void again a year later. I agree that the story doesn't imply that the Overvoid let Perpetua take pieces from it. Also, a 1-A Perpetua would mean upgrading the Monitor Brothers and the Sixth Dimension to 1-A as well since Perpetua has shown no signs of transcendence over them.

I don't think Scott Snyder and James Tynion IV dismissed the idea that the Overvoid is a conscious void simply because they didn't mention it their his stories and even if they did, it doesn't really matter since the Overvoid was depicted as a conscious void again a year later. I agree that the story doesn't imply that the Overvoid let Perpetua take pieces from it. Also, a 1-A Perpetua would mean upgrading the Monitor Brothers and the Sixth Dimension to 1-A as well since Perpetua has shown no signs of transcendence over them.
There's always a loophole. The main idea of 1-A isn't even qualitative superiority, it is actually R>F. If Perpetua and the Monitor Brothers(also the Sixth Dimesnion) somehow are more real than reality itself then it can be 1-A thus its qualitative state is higher than the Multiverse, but that's the catch, is there an R>F scan for them viewing the Multiverse as fictional?

DC has a lot of meta-references but those aren't actual R>F. The flash comic does have R>F since Wally in a place of concept deeper than time and space was grabbing the speech bubbles, though, we don't know how Perpetua or the Brothers scale to this depiction of the Speedforce. If they do then, yeah, 1-A is guaranteed.

A rule of thumb for Low 1-A comes from is being superior to time, space, and dimensionality within the framework of quantitative superiority. So Monitor Sphere doesn't count since there's still the aforementioned time. The Dark Multiverse being a smaller subset of all the possible space of the Multiverse ie the Omniverse wouldn't suggest it isn't Low 1-A.

I, personally, think I have been interpreting the Flash comic wrong in the sense being deeper/beyond time and space yet in the lowest frequency” isn't a qualitative trait. I think it is actually Low 1-A, but I kind of need Ultima to see what he thinks of it.
The Flash story portrays the Source Wall as the highest vibraton before one enters The Infinite, and the Garden of Shadows is the lowest frequency yet beyond space and time since concept lies deeper than space and time.

Maybe the Garden of Shadows is the lowest frequency of The Infinite outside the Source Wall??

There's always a loophole. The main idea of 1-A isn't even qualitative superiority, it is actually R>F. If Perpetua and the Monitor Brothers(also the Sixth Dimesnion) somehow are more real than reality itself then it can be 1-A thus its qualitative state is higher than the Multiverse, but that's the catch, is there an R>F scan for them viewing the Multiverse as fictional?

DC has a lot of meta-references but those aren't actual R>F. The flash comic does have R>F since Wally in a place of concept deeper than time and space was grabbing the speech bubbles, though, we don't know how Perpetua or the Brothers scale to this depiction of the Speedforce. If they do then, yeah, 1-A is guaranteed.
Well, Mister Mxyzptlk reduced the very art to sketches when he unimagimed the Multiverse which Alpheus reference to as the "fabric of things". (Even the pencil was affected) and Alpheus asked Mar Novu if Earth was a fiction of the Sphere of the Gods, though i doubt this one matter since any realm of the Sphere of the Gods is fiction shaped by beliefs and imaginations through the Collective Unconscious.

Well, Mister Mxyzptlk reduced the very art to sketches when he unimagimed the Multiverse which Alpheus reference to as the "fabric of things". (Even the pencil was affected) said Alpheus asked Mar Novu if Earth was a fiction of the Sphere of the Gods, though i doubt this one matter since any realm of the Sphere of the Gods is fiction shaped by beliefs and imaginations through the Collective Unconscious.
Well, Mxy was in the Multiverse doing it. Rather, the Multiverse is built as the foundation of things, and the biggest factor was destroying Prime Earth. So him destroying the fabric of things is just in reference to destroying one of the core foundations of the Orrery: Earth-0. I wouldn't count that as R>F.

While the Sphere thing obviously has many anti-feats.

I agree for 1-A Hands based on their state of existence (living in the Overvoid and Perpetua tore pieces from it) and wielding Connective Energy of The Source. If anything, Low 1-A for all top-tiers would be fine too. The Presence/God would be 1-A.

Well, Mxy was in the Multiverse doing it. Rather, the Multiverse is built as the foundation of things, and the biggest factor was destroying Prime Earth. So him destroying the fabric of things is just in reference to destroying one of the core foundations of the Orrery: Earth-0. I wouldn't count that as R>F.

While the Sphere thing obviously has many anti-feats.
For Mxy. The big deal was more reducing the art to sketches and affect the pencil than anything else.

I agree for 1-A Hands based on their state of existence (living in the Overvoid and Perpetua tore pieces from it) and wielding Connective Energy of The Source. If anything, Low 1-A for all top-tiers would be fine too. The Presence/God would be 1-A.
I'm still not against “possibly 0” for the Presence/God. Swamp Thing #75 depiction is literally how 0 are defined: non-dual, cosmologically independent, immutable, and exist above everything including all forms of duality.

I'm still not against “possibly 0” for the Presence/God. Swamp Thing #75 depiction is literally how 0 are defined: non-dual, cosmologically independent, immutable, and exist above everything including all forms of duality.
Yes. Also there is also the scan of the universe being a reverie dreamed by The Source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back